Black women are incels closest relative.

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.
Title

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Black women are the hottest race. Cope if disagree

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dxrkprince, Akhi, Klasik01 and 9 others
High IQ post as always keep up the great work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, murdah, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Black women are the second most oppressed group of people after incels.
Turbo-manlets are the most oppressed group tbh.

Just imagine waking up as a 5'2 18 yr old man what would you do?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, justropemaxbro and noodlelover
Ur coping bro. Black women are so fucking hot. It feels like fucking monkey. Oooo aaaaa aaaaa type shit

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, aesthetic beauty and hello12344
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user123456 and tombradylover
Eastern African foids are so attractive. Somalians, Eritreans, Ethiopians :love:
Literally feel like slave master while fucking them. Gorillas need to be brutalized and demolished

• WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Might be you buddy. Anyway black women are sought out for by all races, they’re not even close to being incels especially in the US. I can’t speak for anywhere else in the world.

Turbo-manlets are the most oppressed group tbh.

Just imagine waking up as a 5'2 18 yr old man what would you do?
The same thing I do everyday

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
No they aren't. They have the strongest JBW (Just be Woman).

If i were to make a guess id say they are even less compatible due to the disparity. Black women tend to be more hypergamous than most women because the perception of lacking advantages to white (or lighter) women counterpart. They essentially see themselves socially, as the victim that deserve better. Meaning, if they see your a loser they will more likely be even more unforgiving than, if they notice you a winner. Due to nature (including female sociopathy), and behavior.

We can observe this brutal behavior in almost all aspects of modern black relationship culture.

Think of two types of people who get rich. The poor guy who went from rag to millionare, or the born millionare that never had to work a day in their life. In most cases, the poor guy would have grown to have disparity of things reminiscing of his previous condition. Like, poverty and less socioeconomic benefits, when exposed to a higher standard of living.

Last edited:
If i were to make a guess id say they are even less compatible due to the disparity. Black women tend to be more hypergamous than most women because the perception of lacking advantages to white women counterpart. Meaning, if they see your a loser they will be even more unforgiving. Usually at a conflict of interest. Especially economically.

Think of two types of people who get rich. The poor guy who went from rag to millionare, or the born millionare that never had to work a day in their life. In most cases, the poor guy would have grown to have bad traits and disparity of things reminiscing of his previous condition.
Not reading

Would only fuck black women if they're african with mogger body

i ratiod u so hard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer