Black Women are turning against Black Men! A black man smeared SHIT on a black woman, in NYC Subway,.. Again!

RICO

RICO

Equinox

A black man smeared SHIT on a black woman.

The comments are full of them regretting the BLM movement and saying how New York is a shit hole where black men run free because police catch and release them.
:ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:

Is it over for BlackCELs?:LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel, Daniel Plainview and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, RICO and AlexBrown84

Imagine the smell

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lihito, n0rthface and 9 others
What a subhuman dog he needs to be put down

this is gold

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others

some of this black women are just about joining the KKK

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
That guy is probably simply crazy with a weird fetish, back in the 70s, there was the 'enema bandit' - another deranged man who would tie women and give them an enema...

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and RICO
HAHAHAHA the comment keeps coming

Some butthurt black guy wrote this right here. White guys are having black girls throwing themselves at us right and left. These younger ones talk and act like little chocolate valley girls who want to live out their bed wench fantasies and stuff. You can rant all you want on here, but every white guy who isn't a total incel knows how easy it is to find absolute 10/10 black women now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17291, n0rthface and 6 others
Should white incels trade vanilla for chocolate?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I’ve been saying it forever. White men and black women belong together

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ChadFucksYourOneitis

Imagine the raw pungency of the smell of NYC streets.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, stamaster21 and Baldingman1998
Sorry Black boys,
These are our women now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
View attachment 1581494

The comments are full of them regretting the BLM movement and saying how New York is a shit hole where black men run free because police catch and release them.

enough with this monkeybusiness!

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
They are both repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Unironic question-

What's wrong with niggers? Is Africa like this or worse?

I can accept the IQ theory but I always wondered how you could survive Subsahara by being low IQ. A deficit in one trait means a surplus in one other. Do you survive Subsahara by being even crazier than the animals hunting you down?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I mean these black men were raised by black women, so these black women complaining should take some accountability.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
View attachment 1581494

i live in new york, most men and people in general are not criminals. Its small minroty of maybe 4 percent that are in jail or prison at a time. 87 percent of black dont have criminal a record. Of that 4 percent of black in jail/prison 73 percent are in their for non violent crimes.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
As a Black woman I did not think we had to advocate for ourselves because we’ve been advocating for Black people. Black men are Black people. Black women are Black people. Black children are Black people. Now it is becoming very apparent that black males (not men) are ONLY advocating for themselves. And now that we’re aware, sistas we MUST start moving different.

944A6EB3 7F65 46E0 86AC B07D358B107D

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RICO
I mean these black men were raised by black women, so these black women complaining should take some accountability.
Its the mating tactic of low quality black women, have a large portion sleep with a small pool of criminals and street goons, have children, then cry and demand ALL black men do something, because pookie and ray ray decided to rob or beat up a random black women. They play the uno reverse cards on the majority of black men who are not the problem. :unsure:

Women in general think like this but with the black community its on steroids. MInd you i don't wish for random women or men of any race to be harmed. But you guys knows whats up with the situation. You as a man are not personal body guard for random people be it women, child or elderly. If the women or children or people in general are in danger call 911, you were not put on this earth to sacrifice your own physical well being to save anyone you don't want to. These women need to call their husbands or the small pool of men their fucking to protect them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RICO
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and RICO
Monkey Throwing Poop GIFs | Tenor
Monkey Throw GIF - Monkey Throw - Discover & Share GIFs
Monkey Throwing Poop GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Unironic question-

What's wrong with niggers? Is Africa like this or worse?

I can accept the IQ theory but I always wondered how you could survive Subsahara by being low IQ. A deficit in one trait means a surplus in one other. Do you survive Subsahara by being even crazier than the animals hunting you down?
I read up that they developed lower IQ to combat the disease of the environment their high mortality rate meant that only 30% made it past childhood but they had high birth rates to counteract this. SSA is ironically the hardest place for humans to survive in. Africans are generally calm and quite soft american blacks are unique same with Caribs they are very aggressive maybe slavery effected their aggression?

If you want I can go in depth on every races evolutionary adaptations just ask

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
I read up that they developed lower IQ to combat the disease of the environment their high mortality rate meant that only 30% made it past childhood but they had high birth rates to counteract this. SSA is ironically the hardest place for humans to survive in. Africans are generally calm and quite soft american blacks are unique same with Caribs they are very aggressive maybe slavery effected their aggression?

If you want I can go in depth on every races evolutionary adaptations just ask
There's something off in this theory too because I don't think black women are necessarily more adapted for giving birth than other races. What do you think?

And yet I still can't figure out how they can live in SSA with such a low IQ. Again if there's a deficit in one trait there must be surplus in other otherwise you're doomed in ssa

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
There's something off in this theory too because I don't think black women are necessarily more adapted for giving birth than other races. What do you think?

And yet I still can't figure out how they can live in SSA with such a low IQ. Again if there's a deficit in one trait there must be surplus in other otherwise you're doomed in ssa
that’s not what I said I said their IQ being lower is due to their bodies putting calories into bodily development and immune system to counteract the harsh environment

They are prob the most K selected race. That being said no humans are K selected due to homo sapeins being R selected species as a whole but COMPARED to other humans they are the msot K selected.

based nigger i hate negresses the most :feelskek:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17291
And niggas wonder why I want to kill off 80% of our population lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RICO, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
ultimate :blackpill: for tyronecells

@WannabeJock i will eviscemogg you nigga

oh yeah your women already did:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Zero fucks given about those sheboons

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
@MyAssStinksLikeShit

Another reason why I want to move to Asia

View attachment 1581494

no race has greater animosity between sexes than blacks lmao

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
Das rite, we wuz Kemits and Hebrewz and Sumerians and shit, we wazn’t no Stone Age hunter-gatherers running around naked in da subsaharan jungle. Dey iz lyin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back