black women arent ugly

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
massive cope this forum likes to say tbh, most of you dont even live around them but I do and I can say they arent ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, deepfuckingvalue, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Ugly face and skin but big dimorphic sexy ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, starvecell, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
massive cope this forum likes to say tbh, most of you dont even live around them but I do and I can say they arent ugly tbh
This is not a take exclusive to the forum. U can legit see the same shit said anywhere else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 2 others
This is not a take exclusive to the forum. U can legit see the same shit said anywhere else
you live in india and have never seen a black person in your entire life. People exaggerate black womens unattractiveness most non fat black women are decent looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Thebbcmaxxer, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Word lmao
you live in india and have never seen a black person in your entire life. People exaggerate black womens unattractiveness most non fat black women are decent looking
He lives in the US

Even when they’re not fat most of them are still shit tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, humanoidsub7, ElTruecel and 1 other person
the problem is they're fat af

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
Even when they’re not fat most of them are still shit tier
the average black girl at my school looks like this but more jb

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
JFL Ur still projecting ur curry ness :lul:. Also idc about black women im just telling u it’s not a take exclusive to the forum u can see the same stuff said on any major social media especially on tiktok or IG reels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aesthetic beauty, Kamui and 2 others
Average one is fat asf in America though, In Europe they look ok

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and wishIwasSalludon
JFL Ur still projecting ur curry ness
The difference is Ive been around black people but you probably live in some 99% ethnic shithole

Also idc about black women im just telling u it’s not a take exclusive to the forum u can see the same stuff said on any major social media especially on tiktok or IG reels
its just anti black propaganda alot of black women look good when not fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kamui and ElTruecel
The difference is Ive been around black people but you probably live in some 99% ethnic shithole
I don’t actually and if ur around mainly black people then JFL ur just projecting then.
its just anti black propaganda alot of black women look good when not fat
Sure but nobody cares really to frequently shit on them much other than urkcels. I never said that i haven’t seen attractive boons u retard I’m just saying not finding them attractive isn’t unique to the forum. I could care less if u find some fat person with Down syndrome dummy I don’t care about other people’s Taste

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and rand anon
Average one is fat asf in America though, In Europe they look ok
Foreign black foids usually always mog AAs without white DNA most of the time

Biggest African fogger I seen before was a dark skin Nigerian HTB boarder line Stacylite who went to my HS and did track

Her ass was like one of those asses that when you see it bouncing up and down in the hallways it puts you in a trance fr, shit makes you have to stop and make a double take every time you see it, the time of ass cheeks that you just wanna take a bite out of it to the point where it draws blood

Fuarkkkkkk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Her ass was like one of those asses that when you see it bouncing up and down in the hallways it
gross imagine the smell

Indian women too

Very breedable

Forum is just too racist :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Biggest African fogger I seen before was a dark skin Nigerian HTB boarder line Stacylite who went to my HS and did track

Her ass was like one of those asses that when you see it bouncing up and down in the hallways it puts you in a trance fr, shit makes you have to stop and make a double take every time you see it, the time of ass cheeks that you just wanna take a bite out of it to the point where it draws blood

Fuarkkkkkk
I saw a cute ass Mulatta girl in the mall a few days ago, she stared at me and my friends for a good min

Ngl she had a good body and she was low stacylite imo

@Kamui be like
I’m not an urk + most of my dating history in general has been black foids

Anything negative I state about sheboons is mainly out of objective facts and annoyance not out of some place of genuine hatred and or malice

I’m still attracted to sheboons and would choose a black foid with my ideal pheno over a cumskin bitch any day of the week but the average one in the US is bottom tier af it’s insane lmao

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Cope
Some of them look like men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
I’m not an urk + most of my dating history in general has been black foids

Anything negative I state about sheboons is mainly out of objective facts and annoyance not out of some place of genuine hatred and or malice

I’m still attracted to sheboons and would choose a black foid with my ideal pheno over a cumskin bitch any day of the week but the average one in the US is bottom tier af it’s insane lmao
why do you call them sheboons? Also the problem with black foids in america is their fat with shit personalities. But black women when they are skinny and not raised in ghetto are actually pretty good. I know a couple of black foids like that theyre so cute.

AA foids are gigalooksminnned, would fog them otherwise imo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
why do you call them sheboons?
I’ve spent too much time in blackpill/PSL spheres it’s fucking wit my brain lol, I subconsciously do it now I don’t even realize it jfl :lul:
Also the problem with black foids in america is their fat with shit personalities. But black women when they are skinny and not raised in ghetto are actually pretty good. I know a couple of black foids like that theyre so cute.
True, non ghetto black bitches always have the best looks/aesthetics

Black foids from the early 2000s/late 90s hip hop era fog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and wishIwasSalludon
Wide nose just need to be breeded out with European blood and they'll fog gooks and curries

• +1
Black women have tighter vaginas. Anyone who is a sex haver can confirm

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and wishIwasSalludon
I’ve spent too much time in blackpill/PSL spheres it’s fucking wit my brain lol, I subconsciously do it now I don’t even realize it jfl :lul:

True, non ghetto black bitches always have the best looks/aesthetics

Black foids from the early 2000s/late 90s hip hop era fog
True Bhai
Black women have tighter vaginas. Anyone who is a sex haver can confirm
Are you actually saying from experience

Black women built civilization so they're allowed to twerk on its grave.
GJr37LYXoAAghxY

• JFL
being attracted to sheboons is a symptom of sex deprivation

i do and they are ugly as fuck

• JFL

IMG 0153
IMG 0154

There are gl black women. But a lot are overweight and most that aren’t are just average to below average. Obesity and pheno are why black women get shit on constantly.

its a nice area where I go to school you wouldnt expect their to be many black people
Aight Jit

• Love it