Black women don’t respect black men which is why they refuse to put the fork down and/or lose weight, maintain their body and a nice shape and to diet

jm17

jm17

Solstice
worth the read if u want knowledge

I always see White girls dieting, going to the gym putting extreme work in, not stuffing their faces with everything that looks good, and this isn’t just exclusive to Instagram models, I’m talking bout normal ones that aren’t even famous. A reasonfor it sometimes? Because SOME White guys won’t hesitate to tell her to her face that she’s a fat whore and what not, and will tell them the truth(even though sometimes they exxagerate and be having girls out here with no curves no booty, just a 10 year old boy with a feminine face😂)

but on the other hand, in the black community we have some of “ my queeeeen my queeeeen my queeeeeeeeeeeeewewwwn:soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsgood::soy:” who still get 0 pussy or forced to be a high level simp and/or cuck who will tell black women “ I like them rolls baby” “ she gotta be atleast 200 for me to hit” and worshipping them cuz they gotta big mamma syndrome and “ the black women is god and the boss brotha and can’t do no wrong in my eyes” even when she’s clearly showing her disdain towards them and will even say “ nigga u weird as fuck” and the cuck will respond back with “ my queen what’s wrong, give me ur cash app” that’s some of most effeminate and emasculating talking points u can use and idk how some niggas can live like that. most black men who aren’t simps tell them to stop this pandering shit and start telling them the truth or don’t say shit

niggas who do that are the reason why Black women feel that 90% of black men are beneath them , worthless, etc etc. and u got cucks who send half of their paychecks with an attachment” good morning beautiful 🤗” while she’s getting her guts rearranged by a nigga who cheats on her, abuses her, and takes half of the cu me money that he’s sending for nothing in return cuz “ my queeen my queeen” like a castrated rat.

honestly if u respect ur self, and have any integrity as a black man who isn’t hood and in those cliques, you have to deal with other races of women or you will be playing ur self big time 90% of the time.

You as a black man are accused of being fat phobic and liking fat girls in the same sentence and these White girls pushing this degenerate fat movement acceptance shit on black women , while they call them black bald headed bitches behind closed doors

as a people my race is finished.

in black womens brain rather she’s 20 or 46 “I’m above you and u are beneath me cuz I’m a queen and u are a loser and should be happy I’m giving u the opportunity to be with me”<——— how they feel about most black men especially if he’s not a hood guy. Therefore she thinks she’s a 10 rather she looks like raspusha or actually attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Magical Apple, Deleted member 3270 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Magical Apple, DharkDC and 5 others
F7A194C2 60C3 4229 BE21 0947ACC6B975

All the black women I see are skinny, I get loads of attention from them.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
do you find black women attractive:lul:

do you find black women attractive:lul:
I’m black why wouldn’t I? I went to middle school with them to, when I was in middle school I remember their bodies was bad asf, if they could maintain that , cuz they have it naturally from puberty until they start to get fat and stuff , they don’t even need to go to the gym to build a body, if they just went to maintain it starting in like high school they’d be good, and if they built on it even more it’d be insane.

If they actually put effort in their looks and body they could keep the same shape until like 60 and look 25 at 48. But they don’t respect black men.

a girls body is the most attractive thing about them, this is facts, every Instagram model has a 7+\10 body, all different body types, shapes , but their all attractive body types. Anybody will get turned on 10x more grabbing on a girl with a better body than a girl who has a boyish body and pancake booty with no curves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15099
I’m black why wouldn’t I? I went to middle school with them to, when I was in middle school I remember their bodies was bad asf, if they could maintain that , cuz they have it naturally from puberty until they start to get fat and stuff , they don’t even need to go to the gym to build a body, if they just went to maintain it starting in like high school they’d be good, and if they built on it even more it’d be insane.

If they actually put effort in their looks and body they could keep the same shape until like 60 and look 25 at 48. But they don’t respect black men.

a girls body is the most attractive thing about them, this is facts, every Instagram model has a 7+\10 body, all different body types, shapes , but their all attractive body types. Anybody will get turned on 10x more grabbing on a girl with a better body than a girl who has a boyish body and pancake booty with no curves.
Most young blacks don’t like their own women

it’s face over body for me 100%

Most young blacks don’t like their own women

it’s face over body for me 100%
You want me to tell you why, and the real reasons?? I’ve already discussed this multiple times, don’t know if u ever came across it. Face matters a lot to, I’m just saying, but everybody is different.

You want me to tell you why, and the real reasons?? I’ve already discussed this multiple times, don’t know if u ever came across it. Face matters a lot to, I’m just saying, but everybody is different.
Their attitude and femininity is a bit lacking…

Their attitude and femininity is a bit lacking…
Yeah and it’s a lot more , I could go into detail and break it down so u can have a better understanding. And I will tell u , black guys just simply like girls that are attractive to them, don’t matter rather she black, white, Latina, Arab, or Asian. Cuz I know people will see a black guy who likes a white girl and assume that he doesn’t like black girls but that’s not always case a lot of times.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah and it’s a lot more , I could go into detail and break it down so u can have a better understanding. And I will tell u , black guys just simply like girls that are attractive to them, don’t matter rather she black, white, Latina, Arab, or Asian.
I think I’m already aware about the welfare culture/war on drugs and its negative impact etc etc but feel free if you would like

Balkan women are also bitchy as fuck. They are legit demons

Cuz there are white men who will happily date them even tho they look like baboons.

Cuz there are white men who will happily date them even tho they look like baboons.

no, they haven’t respected black men since the 80s and it’s getting the worst it’s ever been since like the past 10 years. They don’t even respect their boyfriend a lot of the times which is why hood niggas end up killing them and beating their ass sometimes.

they pride themselves in being difficult and stuff, u got women who say “ biiiittch I ain’t even nice to maaa nigga so why the fuck ima be nice u other bitches and niggas” it’s honestly insane. And when u speak out about this as a black man(yes all black men know this deep down inside, or openly) we just can’t speak out about it all the time and when we do, we get accused of being all type of shit, another thing Is black women expect black men to bust nuts all on themselves for 30 years until they are 41, then come bowing down to some raspusha looking 41 year old bitch who had fun for 30 years and want somebody to “ suck her toes “ and rub her feet and take care of her kids, and shit. It’s kinda fucked up. U got tons of black men who don’t even get any girls until some baby mama who bosses them around and treat them like a beta gives them a “ chance” while still not over her exes and other stuff.

I think I’m already aware about the welfare culture/war on drugs and its negative impact etc etc but feel free if you would like

Balkan women are also bitchy as fuck. They are legit demons
Alright, I’m at work right now ima explain later and give more insight on this or just dm u if I don’t feel like bumping this thread.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

she is on some bs i don't allow people to show me off as trophy anymore. :ROFLMAO::lul: She is has a sexy body, nice skin her face is average. The real reason is because she is almost 30, and all the top men are after the new crop of 21 year olds who look like their 17-18 year olds.