Black women fog all races

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Black women fog even white foids, black skin is the skin of the strong. That's why BBC also mogs every race, BBP also fogs all these other pussies that you're obsessed with.
Black men should rope based off of the fact that they don't fuck their own women when I'm dying to just get a black LTB to open her legs for me

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Zylk, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
@Frank Jack @Blackgymmax

B748E3F8 28EF 447D B6DC CB722F945E2B

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Black skin looks absolutely terrible on women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: human304, keep positive 24/7, Jigen and 1 other person
there are only two choices:

1) african women.

2) gymmaxxed white women.

everything else is utter cope.

Attachments

• 1674655843464439.webm
    2.9 MB
  • 1674657240964108.webm
    2.9 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens
there are only two choices:

1) african women.

2) gymmaxxed white women.

everything else is utter cope.
African women all the way of course, gymmaxxed whites are BBC only

Ew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keep positive 24/7, pardocel, rand anon and 2 others
@Blackgymmax thoughts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Black women are the most beautiful women in the world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1d682593be-_.jpg
    1d682593be-_.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 733b96d029-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg
    733b96d029-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cory-everson-nude.jpg
    cory-everson-nude.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
cory everson
too bad her hair looks botched as fuck but she had a good face and body despite being a competitive bodybuilder.

over once you realize that 99th percentile body for euro foids is like 50th percentile for native africans.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
too bad her hair looks botched as fuck but she had a good face and body despite being a competitive bodybuilder.
View attachment 2054756View attachment 2054757

over once you realize that 99th percentile body for euro foids is like 50th percentile for native africans.
yes. that was a great time. hercules and xena had lots of hot muscular babes in bikinis. pure coomfuel.

bhai, honestly tell me i dont find the black girl posted here attractive. i am kinda getting repulsed by her. is she beautiful or am i just racist?

You are. Your Islamophobic threads tell a thousand tales.

islam is not a race. its not irrational fear when you know its real. you just dont see threat cause you are a muslim but as a non-muslim i first hand know the threat is real.

also nice way bypassing the question. you will never in your life gonna marry a girl like her , but you wont say that she is ugly.

3262636 1674743626442747

When it comes to body, often black women fog but Latinas do as well.

Otherwise they don’t really fog tbh.

islam is not a race. its not irrational fear when you know its real. you just dont see threat cause you are a muslim but as a non-muslim i first hand know the threat is real.

also nice way bypassing the question. you will never in your life gonna marry a girl like her , but you wont say that she is ugly.

View attachment 2054795
Get me a cute Indian girl bhai and I will defend you.

Get me a cute Indian girl bhai and I will defend you.
you dont have to defend me , we are just chatting.

btw, bhai try this:

also dude don't convert for just a woman its ridiculous in my opinion. also dont convert it will hurt your parents. the way things are going how liberal hindus have become i dont think this approach would be helpful.

i saw that you are keen on ancient history, ever think of doing a further studies on this. then you can come back to india do research on a university and met someone.

p.s- i am sounding kinda dejected because a 36 relative came from USA to get married and failed to even find a bride. his mother said: " if i knew things would be this bad, i would have pressured him to get into a relationship from 10 th standard. now he is 36 and still unmarried."

things are literally fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I know that. I'm not dumb, but some ethnicities have a high proportion of Muslims.
dude , do you find that girl attractive or not ???? its a simple yes or no question.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you dont have to defend me , we are just chatting.

btw, bhai try this:

also dude don't convert for just a woman its ridiculous in my opinion. also dont convert it will hurt your parents. the way things are going how liberal hindus have become i dont think this approach would be helpful.

i saw that you are keen on ancient history, ever think of doing a further studies on this. then you can come back to india do research on a university and met someone.

p.s- i am sounding kinda dejected because a 36 relative came from USA to get married and failed to even find a bride. his mother said: " if i knew things would be this bad, i would have pressured him to get into a relationship from 10 th standard. now he is 36 and still unmarried."

things are literally fucked up.
I mean, we are social creatures bhai, I think for many men, women are a source of motivation. I mean, for what else would you wageslave and make money for? Just to indulge in coping mechanisms? And if it works, then how long before it doesn’t? That story about the 36 year old is brutal. I agree I don’t think I want to be grouped in with liberal Hindus; they seem to make their own version of Hinduism. I guess that’s what all liberals do; create their own versions of things. But what I admire the most is the part where you say not to convert because it would hurt my parents. Just by saying this you show me that you are a good person. You have shown me this before. You are right, I’m interested in ancient history; especially that of South Asia. I would like to visit India one day; check out ancient places such as Varanasi and other places. I just wonder if they’ll attack me for being Pakistani or something like that. You know how skeptical some people can get. They might accuse me of being a spy or something.

• +1
Reactions: human304
hahahah nice one man

Black women fog even white foids, black skin is the skin of the strong. That's why BBC also mogs every race, BBP also fogs all these other pussies that you're obsessed with.
Black men should rope based off of the fact that they don't fuck their own women when I'm dying to just get a black LTB to open her legs for me

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24278
Nigerian stsxy

Fake story with 0 proof to back it up. I have no idea why idiots even post this fan fiction

There definitely is proof of it happening. A ape looking Edomite (so-called White) ran through 600 desperate ugly sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women with no problem.

Cope harder, blackcel.

Your ugly Hamite women are way too desperate for ugly Edomite men, that they’re willing to let a sex tourist fornicate with them and go back to his home country and leave them as sinks mothers in their dumpster fire country 😆.

There definitely is proof of it happening. A ape looking Edomite (so-called White) ran through 600 desperate ugly sheboon Hamite (so-called African) women with no problem.

Cope harder, blackcel.

Your ugly Hamite women are way too desperate for ugly Edomite men, that they’re willing to let a sex tourist fornicate with them and go back to his home country and leave them as sinks mothers in their dumpster fire country 😆.
Not real never happened keep spamming fan fiction with no proof

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Not real never happened keep spamming fan fiction with no proof

It definitely happened but keep being in denial, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 😆.

I guess this never happened either huh, ugly blackcel? Mike Oliver gave 1,000 Cushite (so-called Kenyan) women aids).

It definitely happened but keep being in denial, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 😆.

I guess this never happened either huh, ugly blackcel? Mike Oliver gave 1,000 Cushite (so-called Kenyan) women aids).

Kenyan women are whores not really an accomplishment

And unless the Kenyan medical department has confirmed this then it’s also takes. I don’t listen to any of this shit unless there’s irrefutable proof. Sure he slept with some women whatever but I mean how many we cannot say but I do know the first one is 100% fake news with 0 proof.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
bhai, honestly tell me i dont find the black girl posted here attractive. i am kinda getting repulsed by her. is she beautiful or am i just racist?
body is more important.

Kenyan women are whores not really an accomplishment

And unless the Kenyan medical department has confirmed this then it’s also takes. I don’t listen to any of this shit unless there’s irrefutable proof. Sure he slept with some women whatever but I mean how many we cannot say but I do know the first one is 100% fake news with 0 proof.

All Hamite (so-called African) women are whores, so your coping mechanism doesn’t hold water, ugly blackce 😆 l.

Mike Oliver slept with 1,000 Cushite (so-called Kenyan) women.

I know you want to believe your delusions so badly but the fact of the matter is 1,000 Cushite women got ran through and got aids and 600 Canaanite (west and central African) women got ran through by that French guy 😂.

I’d cope too if I were a baboon looking Hamite man like yourself because your dirty Hamite women are desperate for ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men so much so that one Edomite man can fornicate with 1,000 Hamite women easily,