Blacks in the USA have low SMV like Dravidians. Convince me otherwise.

Yeah, white trash foids seem to have a hard on for super dark skin. By the way, I'm referring to white trash who don't represent all white women.
At least that helps aryanize other groups while purging the trash genetics from whites i guess

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AhappyPill4u
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AhappyPill4u
Successful blacks can get with attractive white women. But they're few in number so who cares. I see attractive white women with black male models or above average looking mixed looking guys here in England.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
Have you noticed how everyone is trying to beat down low status undesirable white men, but it's specifically us and no one else? That's why I gymmax and keep to myself.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
any studies on indian smv?

Only 3.8% of white women in the US are willing to date Indians at all before factoring looks/height/personality/money/status/citizenship.

If you do the math it basically means that a white guy with the same height, status, money, citizenship, looks has 25 times the SMV of an Indian clone of him.

• +1
Op wants me to believe hamza has the same smv as Austin Dunham

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
Yes bbc theory is a meme/troll, women arent attracted to sexy, masculine, large cocked men

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Costcosuperstore
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Successful blacks can get with attractive white women. But they're few in number so who cares. I see attractive white women with black male models or above average looking mixed looking guys here in England.
Do average looking White men mostly date attractive White women?

• +1
Have you noticed how everyone is trying to beat down low status undesirable white men, but it's specifically us and no one else? That's why I gymmax and keep to myself.
Bro. What are you talking about?:ROFLMAO:

People shit on "undesirable" non-White men all the time, esp Asians and Indians.

• +1
Bro. What are you talking about?:ROFLMAO:

People shit on "undesirable" non-White men all the time, esp Asians and Indians.
Not to the same degree as undesirable white men. The government is doing everything it can to surpress us and you coloured folk get a free pass.

• +1
I must be a Tyrone and not even know it then because I never had issues attracting women in non-Western countries.

In reality, I'm MTN and 30 years old.

WBmlRZ9.jpeg

DYAbczs.jpeg

Real comments and pics from an actual dating account I made on PinaLove.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Costcosuperstore
I must be a Tyrone and not even know it then because I never had issues attracting women in non-Western countries.

In reality, I'm MTN and 30 years old.

WBmlRZ9.jpeg

DYAbczs.jpeg

Real comments and pics from an actual dating account I made on PinaLove.
JBW has always been a myth. Thanks for further proving that anyone can go to SEA shitholes and betabux a jungle whore.

Anecdotally speaking, I don't think niggers have low SMV

They do well in the dating market, but there's definitely a bunch of cucks and browncels who exaggerate their SMV because of agendas or fetish

Nevertheless, saying that they are on par with Indians is laughable :feelsgah:
nah they do crap on average, but black htns-tyrones do really well id say, but nowhere near chads or chadriguez

nah they do crap on average, but black htns-tyrones do really well id say, but nowhere near chads or chadriguez
You think non-Chad White men have it easy in dating?

@enchanted_elixir makes me fart 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Only 3.8% of white women in the US are willing to date Indians at all before factoring looks/height/personality/money/status/citizenship.

If you do the math it basically means that a white guy with the same height, status, money, citizenship, looks has 25 times the SMV of an Indian clone of him.

View attachment 3160294
what about other women?

Many BW are also slim, especially from Africa and middle class Black areas in the U.S.

Also, tons of White women and Latinas are obese/overweight in America too.

Hell, I live in a state where White women are slimmer than the average and I still see many who are fat af and built like Lena Dunham. I'm talking Gen Z White women too, not just older ones.
dude everyone's fucking fat in america you gotta be black since you're bringing up "tons of white women and latinas are obese" that's like someone getting mad when one says "asians are on average shorter in height" so they reply with "well I saw a tall asian once". That being said per capita come on now. On average black women are much fatter compared to other populations. Only ones competing with them are the fat 5'3 tortas.

dude everyone's fucking fat in america you gotta be black since you're bringing up "tons of white women and latinas are obese"
My brother in Christ....that's literally exactly what my point was. All non-Asian women have an obesity crisis in America.

that's like someone getting mad when one says "asians are on average shorter in height" so they reply with "well I saw a tall asian once". That being said per capita come on now. On average black women are much fatter compared to other populations. Only ones competing with them are the fat 5'3 tortas.
Look at all the stats on obesity in the U.S.

Even in spite of the socioeconomic disparities, White women have major issues with obesity as well and seeing obese and fat White women isn't unusual. That's literally one of the main basis for Geomaxxing among White dudes.

Here's another stat.

My brother in Christ....that's literally exactly what my point was. All non-Asian women have an obesity crisis in America.

Look at all the stats on obesity in the U.S.

Even in spite of the socioeconomic disparities, White women have major issues with obesity as well and seeing obese and fat White women isn't unusual. That's literally one of the main basis for Geomaxxing among White dudes.

Here's another stat.

perrrrrrrrrrrr capitttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:soy::soy::soy::soy:

not to mention fat white women dont look like sheboons at all. You sound like a coping black person. After reading your other posts in this thread which I did not see before I can safely confirm you may have a low IQ due to lacking non black/white thinking, averages, and just general logical thinking.

Socioeconomic disparity? You'd think the poor bitches would be skinnier but no that ebt card keeps them well fed.

Youu fucking cocksuck bbc saying they're taking our women (whatever non-black race), etc.
Liars. Too much blacked.com for you!

What kinds of women go for blacks?

Black women with suboptimal personalities, sub HTB black women (HTB+ usually don't like black men), uglies and LTB from other races, women looking for one night stands, and ghetto women (regardless of race).
Everyone knows that black women are at the bottom in the USA so they're all low quality (unless behaved and HTB+)

So the black man inherently attracts trash.
This is all based on observation I've seen with blacks in dating.

Convince me that this isn't the case for the average black person.
Convince me otherwise.
That’s cope, man. When I see white women date outside their race here, it’s 9 out of 10 times with black men. I don’t see them often with other ethnics.

Niggas just say pussy and pussy magically sits on their dick. niggas cant be incels.