Black women genuinely are the worst .

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
They provide nothing to you and by nothing I mean absolutely nothing , you can't trust them for shit , their faces are identical to shits .
They are the worst RELATIONSHIP material on the planet .
They only get their halo coz of their bodies and if they don't have a big booty then they have zero smv .
Look upto videos in which wife is being a bitch to his husband and 95% of such videos are black girls .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Skywalker, angelo and 14 others
they good if they have less than 5% ratchet

da92177ef385254c1ae18e5fad8111b8.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29155, Kamui and 11 others
black women have it the hardest in dating simply because of looks. black people and italians act almost the same way, but its literally just looks that make the difference.

italian women are jealous, angry, petty and super argumentative. but people put up with it and call it passion. italian women/people are some of the most desired on the planet.

Black women are jealous, angry, petty and super argumentative, but people call it ghetto and ratchet and not worth paying attention too simply because of how they look.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, angelo, Deleted member 8365 and 9 others
black women have it the hardest in dating simply because of looks. black people and italians act almost the same way, but its literally just looks that make the difference.

italian women are jealous, angry, petty and super argumentative. but people put up with it and call it passion. italian women/people are some of the most desired on the planet.

Black women are jealous, angry, petty and super argumentative, but people call it ghetto and ratchet and not worth paying attention too simply because of how they look.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 8365, Sprinkles and 4 others

Italian women love thug maxxed niggas @Manchild have you noticed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, try2beme, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 31562, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
im only attracted to white and mena women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, traveler and 5.5psl
I hate these babboons but a hot black female will make me change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, zura and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Skywalker, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Black women are nt thugmaxxed truecels only
They just use those guys. If that nigga gets locked up you know the homies are laying pipe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
They only get their halo coz of their bodies
Completely unwarranted halo too because their mostly fat and lead the league in bbl surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, angelo and 5.5psl
Water, black women just so happen to have one of the worst phenos + most overweight + most affected by hypergamy, tho I can admit non ghetto black women are pleasant to be around
they good if they have less than 5% ratchet

da92177ef385254c1ae18e5fad8111b8.jpg
Fuarkkk she has the perfect pheno 😍, I would breed so many kids with her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, Skywalker and angelo
black women are more incel than black men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, angelo and Deleted member 22553
Black women have zero redeeming qualities, the bitchiest attitudes packaged with the least attractive pheno (marginally above abos)

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and angelo
yeah if they're darkskin

• +1
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl