Black women mog asian women

Your preference

I don't like psl autism bones on girls either but neither flat pancake type of stuff. I'm not trying to get mogged bone wise by a black girl obviously but balance is key

African girls simply outperform asian girls in most cases. Now I'm not talking about which one is prettier etc since everyone will cherry pick etc. I'm taking everything into consideration and asian don't have lot of stuff to offer
I was with a pretty half black girl but she was raped by an older man before meeting me I couldn’t cope with it

I was with a pretty half black girl but she was raped by an older man before meeting me I couldn’t cope with it
Brutal, did this affect your views on them as a whole or is it unrelated?

Brutal, did this affect your views on them as a whole or is it unrelated?
No unrelated it probably made me like them more cus she was nice

She did have more robust collar bone hands and feet than other women iv been with

@BearBoy took her virginity and ruiner her for you

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Cope more, the average black girl doesn't have that skin quality and deformed features, only hood trash shaniquas fraud themselves.

Meanwhile asians in general are subhuman. Even men could easily trannymax with just makeup. That's how subhuman and feminine they are

At least with other races such as african you have good chances of your kid being gl. Meanwhile with asians it's Elliot Rodger or nothing, don't cherrypick hapas that are 1 in a million

Cope harder, redcel because the average Hamite (so-called African) woman looks like those pictures 😂. They’re mostly ugly but some are nice looking.

Mostly when they're from america, the whole culture is fucked there

Not talking about those, but with white features

I've seen all types of black girls , i'm not 100% sure that majority have rough hands or big bones, depends on what you're searching for

Still better than 99% chance of birthing an incel/future Elliot Rodger, also not every girl has an ugly pussy, pussy attractiveness depends on the person , not on race, same with dicks.

Hamite (so-called African) women all over the world are loud. It’s not just in America.

The only beautiful women with beautiful faces and feminine bodies are Israelite (so-called Negro) women not baboon Hamite women.

28824A0E BEDD 41BF 8B69 274E0F5AFA2D
1CDB50DC 32F3 426D AB64 64106F78A783

We cant have a thread about black women without @Blackgymmax

I'm not going to talk about any white women (obviously ideal including blonde meds slavic anglos italians mexicans Latinos and all white phenos etc etc etc.)

Since they are literally 10000 times superior than all other races and all men simp for them.

Now let's talk about why black women fog asian women

1. Better bodies(asses) and better craniofacial development.
2. Asians are incel factories
3. The end

Nina/nana whatever her name is @Anstrum95 s love is literally subhuman and looks like the average Filipina maid that a fat bald angry manlet arab dad beats for not washing his socks on time.

View attachment 1944390

View attachment 1944391View attachment 1944392View attachment 1944394

Tagging dog eater lovers

@Anstrum95 @Floda @Niko
yeah Asian women have no tits or ass, weak frame, and the faces are just nasty. I like some filipinas bc they have some white blood and also sometimes comes with big tits and ass. But tbh you are better sticking with white girls

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
99620F81 8A19 4C1C 890A 4A3105FA8C2B

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back