Black women only thirsty for this 1 Asian guy & ignored 8 Black men in this video.

P

Phanese

Iron
Compilation of 90's men & all the black women + others were thirsty for the Asian guy ignoring the rest whom were black. Look at all the comments, it's non-stop glaze. 90% are literally only talking about the Asian guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-045337_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045337_Instagram.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045326_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045326_Instagram.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045258_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045258_Instagram.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045307_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045307_Instagram.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045314_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045314_Instagram.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045414_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045414_Instagram.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045422_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045422_Instagram.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045434_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045434_Instagram.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045440_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045440_Instagram.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045454_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045454_Instagram.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045407_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045407_Instagram.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-045400_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045400_Instagram.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, WeiWei, Lynxress and 1 other person
Over for rapskinnedcels

Who cares. Negros still smv mog chinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, WeiWei and udeactive
Compilation of 90's men & all the black women + others were thirsty for the Asian guy ignoring the rest whom were black. Look at all the comments, it's non-stop glaze. 90% are literally only talking about the Asian guy.

You think no one would've actually clicked the post to read the comments

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Who cares. Negros still smv mog chinks
He's destroyed the field without kpopmaxxing just being Asian. Yet I bet everyone here would overlook him & say the other black men in the video mogs. Yall dont understand the female gaze.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Tallest person here
Lifefuel for ricemen

He's destroyed the field without kpopmaxxing just being Asian. Yet I bet everyone here would overlook him & say the other black men in the video mogs. Yall dont understand the female gaze.
Bad take
We know from old experiments that a guy like him can't beat a dark tyrone or even a lite. U need to understand the female gaze

• +1
Idc what cherry picked kpop loving or virtue signaling foids on social media say jfl. Show me OLD experiments of Changs having equal or better results to Chads of other races and I'll take your claim more seriously. So far I haven't seen much evidence.

• +1

Only subhuman beckies thirst over the asian dude, thier estrogen is sooo low they might as well becone lesbian.
Heres what one of the foids who thirst over chinks look like, might as well be average for asian lovers:

Attachments

• brainrot.PNG
    brainrot.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Only subhuman beckies thirst over the asian dude, thier estrogen is sooo low they might as well becone lesbian.
Heres what one of the foids who thirst over chinks look like, might as well be average for asian lovers:
Lol, they attract everyone.

Screenshot 20240419 045440 Instagram2
Screenshot 20240419 045258 Instagram
Screenshot 20240419 045407 Instagram
Screenshot 20240419 045434 Instagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-045434_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-045434_Instagram.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Everyone are going to be racist against asian's cuz their jealous. Asian number 1!!!

Thats sooo cope bro, i looked at a few of thems avi and they seem to be fraudmaxxed so fucking bad, id give them a generous rating of max low tier becky unfrauded

My ex girlfriend mogs all of them
any is better than none, and proof of ur ex mogging them or larp.

Thats sooo cope bro, i looked at a few of thems avi and they seem to be fraudmaxxed so fucking bad, id give them a generous rating of max low tier becky unfrauded

My ex girlfriend mogs all of them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-053214_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-053214_Instagram.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240419-053150_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-053150_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
any is better than none, and proof of ur ex mogging them or larp.
Girl in the middle is her

I may just be a bit biasd but doesnt change the fact that asians are fucking hideous

Attachments

• 418E7D53-1A2A-42A7-B8EA-C3438AC0776E.jpeg
    418E7D53-1A2A-42A7-B8EA-C3438AC0776E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Cope bro, now look at white man white female couples, easy mog + 100x more common

Girl in the middle is her

I may just be a bit biasd but doesnt change the fact that asians are fucking hideous
not bad but she does not mog everyone in the comment section of that ig post. she is like at their level plus their is the catalogue effect of meeting ur ex girlfriend irl ...

not bad but she does not mog everyone in the comment section of that ig post. she is like at their level plus their is the catalogue effect of meeting ur ex girlfriend irl ...
either way, there are girls 10x better looking in white peoples comment section, look at how red pilled stacies act in baron trumps recent pics

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Cope bro, now look at white man white female couples, easy mog + 100x more common
These Changs are unmoggable in todays generation.

Screenshot 20240419 054340 Instagram
Screenshot 20240419 054908 Instagram

^^Mogs Chico^^
Stronger jaw, more masculine yet more pretty boy & cute at same time, better hair + longevity in looks.
Screenshot 20240419 055542 Photos

Pure Masculine features non-prettyboy

These Changs are unmoggable in todays generation.

View attachment 2868022View attachment 2868025
^^Mogs Chico^^
Stronger jaw, more masculine yet more pretty boy & cute at same time, better hair + longevity in looks.
View attachment 2868030
Pure Masculine features non-prettyboy

cope bro jfl, they all have feautres which is pretty average for a european guy, but extremely rare for asians. You can suck their 0.01% dicks as much as you want, but that doesnt change the fact youre probably a 5’5” recessed ricecel

cope bro jfl, they all have feautres which is pretty average for a european guy, but extremely rare for asians. You can suck their 0.01% dicks as much as you want, but that doesnt change the fact youre probably a 5’5” recessed ricecel
sounds like ur coping, or in nt words jealous

• +1
Reactions: Leone
How about the guy in the original post women are glazing over? Im sure people here would rate him a mtn or something yet look at the overwhelming attention he got. He has very Asian appearence & extra slant eyes. And he's looks nothing like kpop.

More are atttacted to normal Asian men nowadays. Now imagine what a chang would actually do. Kdrama & kpop obcession is helping break records. Multiple Asian films have dominated in America taking home the #1 American Awards like Best Picture & many Oscars. [Parasite] [Squid Games] [Crazy Rich Asians] [Everything Everywhere All at Once]

Last edited:
The less desired groups lusting over each other : Asian Men and Black Women.

They can produce as much Jhene Aiko or Naomi Osaka disgusting looking mutts as they want. I don't feel an ounce of jealousy towards black women.

I can't even hate even when I see a fine looking sheboon (1 in a million) with a white man who most of the time is an old betabuxxing subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
How about the guy in the original post women are glazing over? Im sure people here would rate him a mtn or something yet look at the overwhelming attention he got. He has very Asian appearence & extra slant eyes. And he's looks nothing like kpop.

More are atttacted to normal Asian men nowadays. Now imagine what a chang would actually do. Kdrama & kpop obcession is helping break records. Multiple Asian films have dominated in America taking home the #1 American Awards like Best Picture & many Oscars. [Parasite] [Squid Games] [Crazy Rich Asians] [Everything Everywhere All at Once]
no. The Asian guys I see on a day to day basis in torontobare w Asian or white ltb who's fat btw. Whites get the best. My fav Korean place I went to last week one of the servers gf was a 200lbs white blonde

Mods gotto ban for race Bait ngl
None of them mog chico btw.
Lol they biased & pushing agendas. They got rid of my top posts with 100+ comments mentioning white's poor aging using Gandy as an example & my thread on whites be the least explosive/athletic. Yet they leave the race baits many others put up against Asians/ethnics up. Maybe they'll leave this one up since it's mainly not about whites

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Lol they biased & pushing agendas. They got rid of my top posts with 100+ comments mentioning white's poor aging using Gandy as an example & my thread on whites be the least explosive/athletic. Yet they leave the race baits many others put up against Asians/ethnics up. Maybe they'll leave this one up since it's mainly not about whites
No you're pushing an agenda. Literally no one sees what you're saying when they go outside. Why would I believe when all the data and real life experiences say otherwise. Why would I go off 5 obscure ig changs who statistically do worse than white chads by a large portion

No you're pushing an agenda. Literally no one sees what you're saying when they go outside. Why would I believe when all the data and real life experiences say otherwise. Why would I go off 5 obscure ig changs who statistically do worse than white chads by a large portion
Lol, they knew my threads were valid so they deleted it. I disproved one of their PSL gods Gandy showing him get mogged by a Chang whose 10 years older yet looks 10 years younger. Then showed them the truth of their bottom tier athleticism by comparing a multitude of records. They couldn't handle it being in the top posts with engagement & multiple backing me up. Go to a college in California where there's actually a proportionate amount of Asians as to whites, blacks & hispanics. You'll see more Changs than Chads there. Asian culture is also the most intriguing taking over with cruisine, film, anime, manga, kpop, kdramas, literally creating so many subcultures in the West drawing conventions of all sorts. That's why dating Asians is now more popular.

We have to settle for bottom of barrel smv women

Lol, they knew my threads were valid so they deleted it. I disproved one of their PSL gods Gandy showing him get mogged by a Chang whose 10 years older yet looks 10 years younger. Then showed them the truth of their bottom tier athleticism by comparing a multitude of records. They couldn't handle it being in the top posts with engagement & multiple backing me up. Go to a college in California where there's actually a proportionate amount of Asians as to whites, blacks & hispanics. You'll see more Changs than Chads there. Asian culture is also the most intriguing taking over with cruisine, film, anime, manga, kpop, kdramas, literally creating so many subcultures in the West drawing conventions of all sorts. That's why dating Asians is now more popular.
U haven't disproved anything

Measure their harmony and score their features + domorphism. I don't even once a single female dating an Asian irl.