Black women who dare white men are higher iq than white women who date black men

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
IMG 8039 WMBF superiority :feelshah: @SadLivwr @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, FascisstChad, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
View attachment 2910217WMBF superiority :feelshah: @SadLivwr @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Doesn’t prove anything. Like me saying to spics “ spic women who date BBCs are higher iq than ones who dates spics”

Like ok who gives a fuck? The reality is 90% of mullatos are to bbc in pink pussy 🐈

lol 41 sample size vs 113 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, datboijj, distance decay and 2 others
It’s 1 iq point bro

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
It’s 1 iq point bro
Doesn’t prove anything. Like me saying to spics “ spic women who date BBCs are higher iq than ones who dates spics”

Like ok who gives a fuck? The reality is 90% of mullatos are to bbc in pink pussy 🐈
Wybois always grasping at straws the BBC of the black man will always prevail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, 0S4MA, murdah and 1 other person
Wybois always grasping at straws
He’s a mullato who is the rare prodigy of WMBW so he’s basically a darkskin white man unlime @Looks234 who is a Lightskin BBC BECAUSE he’s the normal BMWW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, datboijj, Looks234 and 3 others

lol 41 sample size vs 113 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I just wanted to make you mad:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Carv
He’s a mullato who is the rare prodigy of WMBW so he’s basically a darkskin white man unlime @Looks234 who is a Lightskin BBC BECAUSE he’s the normal BMWW
WMBF isn’t rare at all especially in europe

• +1
Reactions: Carv
This is an insane study if its real :lul:, cant imagine how and why this got approved in the modern day

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and lil truecel
Also if black men can get white women while having such a low iq it must means its pure attraction + BBC doing the heavy lifting :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
Yes it's true. Black gods dominate low IQ women. All low IQ pussy loves BBC. White 'men' dominate the dating market for high IQ nerd females of all races. The problem is that low IQ females are more fun, and fuck better

Also if black men can get white women while having such a low iq it must means its pure attraction + BBC doing the heavy lifting :lul::lul::lul:
and you think white men being preferred by more attractive black women isnt pure attraction? :lul:

most black women ive talked to realise that muh bbc is a myth and that white men tend to satisfy them more jfl :ROFLMAO:

most black women ive talked to realise that muh bbc is a myth and that white men tend to satisfy them more jfl :ROFLMAO:
Apparently the white women with black men dont have that issue :lul:

you wish whites would go extinct :lul::lul:

most likely is that your foids will want to get bleached soon
it's simple math whites don't reproduce
I already see nothing but hapas in a lot of white areas that barely look white
there is no argument here this is an already documented prophesy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and murdah
it's simple math whites don't reproduce
and ethnics in the west dont either, its not a uniquely white thing
I already see nothing but hapas in a lot of white areas that barely look white
there is no argument here this is an already documented prophesy
fair

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Every black women who liked me was more nerdy quiet/shy or looked smarter and acted better then other black women

• +1
  • JFL
Every black women who liked me was more nerdy quiet/shy or looked smarter and acted better then other black women
the nerdy or highclass women tend to like white guys

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
and you think white men being preferred by more attractive black women isnt pure attraction? :lul:
White men aren't preferred by attractive black foids though. And even if they are it is only for a betabuxx LTR.

• JFL
White men aren't preferred by attractive black foids though. And even if they are it is only for a betabuxx LTR.
You’re a cuck for BBC or something… I know a lot of asian women who are dying to date a white guy but you’re too busy being a cuck

• JFL
This is an insane study if its real :lul:, cant imagine how and why this got approved in the modern day
yea iq differences are a very taboo and controversial topic, the talk of iq differences in racial groups is banned in every university.

• Woah
Reactions: distance decay
How so? I literally hate niggers

Who said anything about noodlewhores? I thought this thread was about black foids?

*Truecel
Lots of women in general want white guys, your only issue is that you look like a cannibal from the 80s.

I’ve had “higher class” black women who other black guys all wanted or simped for who wanted to fuck me one was getting handsy with me when we were in a room alone:lul::lul:

• +1
I’ve had “higher class” black women who other black guys all wanted or simped for who wanted to fuck me one was getting handsy with me when we were in a room alone:lul::lul:
Proof just trust me bro

did u fuck?

• JFL
did u fuck?
Nope I literally ignored her the whole year and she simped for me the whole school year I was retarded asf

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
  • JFL
Cope your literally a living soyface the other day you were defending blacks for your life like a faggot we can’t relate buddy
Defending blacks? No I hate niggers and this is very obvious from like a quarter of my posts. I was just denying your muh "JBW" cope.

Defending blacks? No I hate niggers and this is very obvious from like a quarter of my posts. I was just denying your muh "JBW" cope.
Well it’s true we get the best women as I said you can’t relate because your a subhuman white you look like you drink Mountain Dew for water and eat pizza playing on a crusty laptop all day faggot

• +1
Well it’s true we get the best women as I said you can’t relate because your a subhuman white you look like you drink Mountain Dew for water and eat pizza playing on a crusty laptop all day faggot
Ok larping ethnictard