We dont claim him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
You guys should be able to resonate with how stupid he is as fellow niggers

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and turkproducer
She's secretely sucking a Chad's cock while this dude is working his ass off to send her money. And JFL at 2:30 - 2:34.

Last edited:
FUUUUUCCCKKK> 2:00 watch onward

2:23

zhyfo5r-gif.163964

You guys should be able to resonate with how stupid he is as fellow niggers

I'm high IQ, founder of a multinational. Low IQ average does not reflect on all BBCs

I'm high IQ, founder of a multinational. Low IQ average does not reflect on all BBCs
It actually does reflect badly on BBCs

Case and point this thread: I immediately thought you were stupid for being a nigger

It actually does reflect badly on BBCs

Case and point this thread: I immediately thought you were stupid for being a nigger

Well thank goodness I live in a black country where I don't have to deal with these generalizations. I will come to a white country one day to inseminate a white landwhale (easy peasy), leave her to be a single mother on welfare and increase your tax burden. Hopefully our child will become a criminal and do a drive-by on you after your family has abandoned you in a retirement home.

Well thank goodness I live in a black country where I don't have to deal with these generalizations. I will come to a white country one day to inseminate a white landwhale (easy peasy), leave her to be a single mother on welfare and increase your tax burden. Hopefully our child will become a criminal and do a drive-by on you after your family has abandoned you in a retirement home.
Ill tell you what. I’ll let him shoot me himself

If he survives dodging all the coat hangers in the womb, his inevitable fetal alcohol syndrome, SIDs and prenatally inherited autism with his painfully low nigger IQ

tenor.gif

But... but ...what about just be black theory like you guys told me about