Blackcells are basically fakecels at this point.

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
I don’t wanna hear any blacks especially in the US complaining about how they get ignored and rejected by women when videos like these disprove their claims . Blackcels basically just have to grow dreads and thugmaxx, that’s all they need.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, zan, hopecel and 3 others
Bro is a winter soldier to the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopeless NTmaxxer and 2 others
true tbh but there's some ugly ahhhhhh looking niggas

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, 📎♿️⚙️ and dopaminebeyondfried
Thugmaxxers have done irreversible damage to society

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
i saw a girl that looked like my oneitis with a black guy today, BBCpill is REAL

true tbh but there's some ugly ahhhhhh looking niggas
how ugly blacks have to be to be deemed truecels? Like legit deformed and below 5'10''? The nigger in the video is less than LTN by this deranged forum standards.
Thugmaxxers have done irreversible damage to society
All Blacks have to do to slay snowbunnies is exploit and embrace hiphop/rap , the hood culture.
i saw a girl that looked like my oneitis with a black guy today, BBCpill is REAL
Each day goes by my doubt for the racepill grows larger.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur and InnerVoid
how ugly blacks have to be to be deemed truecels? Like legit deformed and below 5'10''? The nigger in the video is less than LTN by this deranged forum standards.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and liberiangrimreaper
they have to look like this and shorter than 5 10

I don’t wanna hear any blacks especially in the US complaining about how they get ignored and rejected by women when videos like these disprove their claims . Blackcels basically just have to grow dreads and thugmaxx, that’s all they need.

If the blk is neurodivergent or a tirbomanlet then it’s legit. If he isn’t then I agree he’s a fakecel

Any white that isn’t a turbo manlet is a fakecel as well

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and 📎♿️⚙️
yeah those are legit truecels i agree

I am a mentalcel

Cuffem is 6’2 but he’s been the subject of ridicule for his looks. He had a gf he cheated on

If u saw the shocking quality of pussy I'm saying u wouldn't be saying this. These bitches are shocking. I have video of a tranny I met with yellow teeth and came with a gun. Shocking.

Blacks can get any race because its taboo.

• +1
Niggas see a single video of mismatches couple and say blackcels are fakecels.

Nigga I can pull the same for a white guy and it would not prove anything.

If we are going by these videos psla nd blackpill is a lie. There's a mtn dating a stacy in your close proximity.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, mogstars, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
If the blk is neurodivergent or a tirbomanlet then it’s legit. If he isn’t then I agree he’s a fakecel

Any white that isn’t a turbo manlet is a fakecel as well
Yeah whites who aren’t deformed or below 5’9 can just SEAmaxxx.
I am a mentalcel
Just find a way to rewire your brain and turn into an NT black thug nigga.
If u saw the shocking quality of pussy I'm saying u wouldn't be saying this. These bitches are shocking. I have video of a tranny I met with yellow teeth and came with a gun. Shocking.
Are you implying she’s a tranny?

If we are going by these videos psla nd blackpill is a lie. There's a mtn dating a stacy in your close proximity.
Scroll through the accounts if you aren’t convinced from one video. Almost all of them are LTNs.

True but it’s more common for blacks they lean into their low inhb and NT more than any other race to get foids. Sure all races do to a degree but blacks best feature is that as most blacks are kinda dead looking

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and hopeless NTmaxxer
Cuffem is 6’2 but he’s been the subject of ridicule for his looks. He had a gf he cheated on
You have to look like me in order to be a black incel. Cuffem isn't an incel

Yeah whites who aren’t deformed or below 5’9 can just SEAmaxxx.

Are you implying she’s a tranny?
She was tranny, i thought she was very beautiful from the pictures so I thought it's okay. Saw her chipped teeth from being a fighter...makeup looked bad was almost like an imitation of a leatherface mask. Bitch was armed too which is understandable but not something I want a chick I'm interested in doing lmao. Also imagine buttery yellow teeth is gross. Paid for the meal too...didn't even get a bj.

You have to look like me in order to be a black incel. Cuffem isn't an incel
Ur a LTN u look like a regular black kid

yea these gen z foids are all disgusting and would take a nigger and prolly lie abt it or deny

• +1

state of this forum :lul:

Those is the ugliest dreads ive ever seen

You’re just emphasizing my point.

Brutal , looks like your tranny detector went off service.

The person in the video is a standard LTN not sub LTN black wtf lol.
And he’s not even tall to make up for his bad looks. The snowbunny is obviously out of his league. Also jfl at white country Christian girl.

She was tranny, i thought she was very beautiful from the pictures so I thought it's okay. Saw her chipped teeth from being a fighter...makeup looked bad was almost like an imitation of a leatherface mask. Bitch was armed too which is understandable but not something I want a chick I'm interested in doing lmao. Also imagine buttery yellow teeth is gross. Paid for the meal too...didn't even get a bj.
Looks like your tranny detector went off duty lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Thats what my brother did, we both grew up in wealthy suburbs. I can't do the same though.

• +1
send the video

True but it’s more common for blacks they lean into their low inhb and NT more than any other race to get foids. Sure all races do to a degree but blacks best feature is that as most blacks are kinda dead looking
wtf does dead looking mean

And he’s not even tall to make up for his bad looks. The snowbunny is obviously out of his league. Also jfl at white country Christian girl.
Actually I was going to say otherwise but nah she’s pretty bad tbh. She’s low trust so it makes sense a little

Thats what my brother did, we both grew up in wealthy suburbs. I can't do the same though.
Is he slaying white JBs now?
Actually I was going to say otherwise but nah she’s pretty bad tbh. She’s low trust so it makes sense a little
she doesn't look low trust to me, but she's seems like an hypocrite christian that's not loyal to values like chastity and purity with a cuck father that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel