Blackcels GTFIH

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Do you think dying your hair increases your smv especially when you are dying dreads? What colour do you think would increase your smv the most I'm thinking about dying my hair soon as its almost covering my whole forehead

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
"Cels" lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32566 and Arditi
2017soundcloudrappermaxxing

Do you think dying your hair increases your smv especially when you are dying dreads? What colour do you think would increase your smv the most I'm thinking about dying my hair soon as its almost covering my whole forehead
Black hair would need to be bleached to dye it. That bleaching would damage the hair so no it's a looksmin. Jfl if you think you need fruity hair colors to get bitches.

I'm not black

Do you think it has appeal or na

Black hair would need to be bleached to dye it. That bleaching would damage the hair so no it's a looksmin. Jfl if you think you need fruity hair colors to get bitches.
You can never have enough appeal but won't it make you look exotic as in unique because you're not your average black guy with a boring afro

You can never have enough appeal but won't it make you look exotic as in unique because you're not your average black guy with a boring afro
Being black is the exotic thing lol you just need to improve urself to pull white bitches.

Being black is the exotic thing lol you just need to improve urself to pull white bitches.
So you think dying your hair has little to no change to your smv. I'll test this out about in a couple months

nope colored looks like shit. Black looks best. Also looks best because it contrasts with your skin so the blacker the hair the more lightskin you will appear.
So would jet black be good or would it look autistic

So would jet black be good or would it look autistic
It would look good
IMG 0877

nope colored looks like shit. Black looks best. Also looks best because it contrasts with your skin so the blacker the hair the more lightskin you will appear.
Dying your hair weird colors isn’t good for general smv. It would make you more niche and appeal to a certain type of woman. As a Blackman you’re already in the black niche so you shouldn’t become more niched. For example there’s some girls who like goth guys while there’s extremely few who like goth black guys.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and not_ovER