Inactive

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Lmao, whiteislandpill and 10 others
Don’t forget the self hating part

Last edited:
Looks like a somalian. They're truecel niggers

That image does have a point. Black women seem to be harsher towards their own while letting white men live on tutorial mode. But it’s not limited to black women, I think all deathnik women are like that.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Mio, Ricky212 and 4 others
That image does have a point. Black women seem to be harsher towards their own while letting white men live on tutorial mode. But it’s not limited to black women, I think all deathnik women are like that.
Yeah if you’re a normie black guy without BBC halo (drip, thug, athlete) you’re fucked when dating your own

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, aesthetic beauty, chosen-one and 1 other person
i remember when i was watching boondocks as a kid and wishing to be black jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, aesthetic beauty and chosen-one
Meanwhile Bw
885E5C69 82ED 48EF 89DD 2E2870F91F26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, chosen-one and Kamui
I'm not like this at all

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Yeah if you’re a normie black guy without BBC halo (drip, thug, athlete) you’re fucked when dating your own
I stand with Melvins!

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Tbh you cant really compare black foid hatred towards their own men towards other ethnic foids hatred. Currywhores and noodlewhores literally want their men genocided en masse

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Kamui
  • +1
Tbh you cant really compare black foid hatred towards their own men towards other ethnic foids hatred. Currywhores and noodlewhores literally want their men genocided en masse
True. But they are guilty of the same thing: white worship.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Kamui
no shade but isn’t that you gang

• Hmm...
no shade but isn’t that you gang
No lol, I’ve never said this and blamed another race for my or anyone else’s lacked of dating/sexual success, that is cucked shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 33136
Women mostly care about money. Especially as they age. And black bitches especially are gold diggers. Of course Shaniqua is going to kiss Brad the finance bro's ass and tell Tyrone who works at McDonald's (if he even has an occupation beyond watching Angry Guy and Shawn Blazington on YouTube and shitposting in the comments section) and did time in prison for selling drugs to get lost.

• Hmm...
Women mostly care about money. Especially as they age. And black bitches especially are gold diggers. Of course Shaniqua is going to kiss Brad the finance bro's ass and tell Tyrone who works at McDonald's and did time in prison for selling drugs to get lost.
Black women are notoriously terrible decision makers lmao, I’d know this because I’ve known tons of people like this as well as my own family members (not my parents obviously)

Naw rice whores are worse, at least black and curry foids will still fuck their own men, rice whores are legit eugenicist on a mass scale

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

That's the same shit the white bois here be saying.

They are like any bonobo negro can get a white girl with no effort but a white boy has to be 6 ft, 6 PSL face and earning over 6 figs to get the attention of a landwhale with two kids named Jerome and Tyrone.

Grass is greener.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Kamui
Zoomalis ain’t black bruv you don’t count
Yeah, we're better than that Jamal.

Go back to bloatmaxxing on KFC while I enjoy my baaris and bannanas.

Rn image picker lib temp a1e7711f 0d4f 464f 9e21 ae88a1615c32

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and Fiqh
That's the same shit the white bois here be saying.

They are like any bonobo negro can get a white girl with no effort but a white boy has to be 6 ft, 6 PSL face and earning over 6 figs to get the attention of a landwhale with two kids named Jerome and Tyrone.

Grass is greener.
Yep lol, mfs love to look for a scapegoat to blame their lack of success

All the questions that may arise from the problems that you have can simply be answered by just looking in the mirror point blank, you aren’t incel because you’re ethnic or short you are incel because you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Michael Myers and normie_joe
Typical monkey eating his banana with his lunch
Bananas are a popular fruit among us gymcels before and after working out. As they are high in carbohydrates. It's like the Somali primitives knew about the carbohydrate-rich benefits of this fruit before we figured it out.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui