Blackgymmax AI Analysis Results

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Top is negromax and bottom is negromax with a fem filter.

Talk amongst yourselves.

@Blackgymmax

Blackmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Just another nail in the coffin

Time to be a good little goy and transition

Wouldn't surprise me if the app was just detects feminine faces as "beautiful" even if his female version is vastly inferior to his male version

Wouldn't surprise me if the app was just detects feminine faces as "beautiful" even if his female version is vastly inferior to his male version

You are telling me this creature has an ounce of femininity?

FaceApp 1681159216361

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tabula Rasa, BongMog and 3 others

Debunked.

Tyler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zharupodrugu, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

free ascension for my boi

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe

just squint theory

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and forevermirin
pheno pill proved once again

AI probably conditioned to dislike darkskins
or maybe hes actually just ugly and this entire forums been gaslit into thinking otherwise

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
or maybe hes actually just ugly and this entire forums been gaslit into thinking otherwise
meh i just think these AI analysers are cope.. at the end of the day it only matters what girls think, and he has higher SMV than me and u

the variance is too big and it probably only determines its rating based on a few isolated factors

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
meh i just think these AI analysers are cope.. at the end of the day it only matters what girls think, and he has higher SMV than me and u

the variance is too big and it probably only determines its rating based on a few isolated factors
no shit tbh. its a glorified buzzfeed quiz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, forevermirin and Esteban1997
I’m the only one who doesn’t think blackgymmax looks that good?? Like he is obviously good looking and will do fine with women but he just looks kind of uncanny with a Caucasian nose(obvious rhino) and other fem features that just don’t look right on a black guy?

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
I’m the only one who doesn’t think blackgymmax looks that good?? Like he is obviously good looking and will do fine with women but he just looks kind of uncanny with a Caucasian nose(obvious rhino) and other fem features that just don’t look right on a black guy?

Black guy? What black guy? I only see a 100% pureblooded white man.

Underrates

Edit:

I tried to upload zer0's pics but it literally wouldn't let me Ai's are getting extremely advanced :feelsmega: