blackgymmax is a loser and you should hate to be like him

D

Deleted member 27660

Platinum
A94B655E 35FC 4C08 B7AB DAAE35AD55C1

a popular blackpill tiktoker left yesterday, and it really had me thinking.

yeah im forever grateful of the redpill and the looksmaxxing tips i got from here, and i still practice looksmaxxing in general

although i found this pipeline from tiktok, and while yeah i resonate with it a lot, there’s no point of rotting here regularly

i’ve been on here less recently, and it feels great. i realized most of this is either self loathing or exerting insecurities, we can’t even go outside anymore without acting like it’s a simulation.

blackgymmax is the epitome of what a user is on this site. shitposting, good for nothing rotter. - saying this because while I do recognize myself with the community i’ll never be repulsing as users like @Blackgymmax.

users who actually benefit me
@Tylermax
@mrriceguy (don’t know why i added u your just cool imo)
@forevermirin
@zv1212
@Jacob Hate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Beastchodecode, Skywalker and 17 others
his posts are funny, anyone that voluntarily rots away in this place deserves to be ridiculed, those notifications aren't going to go away, you can read them later.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, wishIwasSalludon, blite and 6 others
good post. also relevant is this message from @Roamer :
legit just find out everything you need to know then start hobbies and working which will eventually lead to you never using this site again.
we should really just be content with not being subhuman but not chad either, but this site is full of delusional autists who think its either 1% percentile male model level or its over.
its such a toxic mindset that spreads into everyone and makes them depressed.
but srsly your future self will thank you if you get all the info you need and dip.
dont be like blackgymax
im glad to have met some sane users on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and NerdcelThundercok
Bbc mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Deleted member 29155
Stopped reading once I saw you typed you came from TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
View attachment 2260809

yeah im forever grateful of the redpill and the looksmaxxing tips i got from here, and i still practice looksmaxxing in general

although i found this pipeline from tiktok, and while yeah i resonate with it a lot, there’s no point of rotting here regularly

i’ve been on here less recently, and it feels great. i realized most of this is either self loathing or exerting insecurities, we can’t even go outside anymore without acting like it’s a simulation.

blackgymmax is the epitome of what a user is on this site. shitposting, good for nothing rotter. - saying this because while I do recognize myself with the community i’ll never be repulsing as users like @Blackgymmax.

@Tylermax
@forevermirin
@zv1212
@Jacob Hate
Boyo who is the tiktok faggot that left the community? 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
He hardmaxxed pretty hard which is something most users here would only pussyfoot around. I'm kind of tired of the recent influx of rotters who make no progress. Blackgymmax at least followed the point of this site

• +1
Reactions: blite, Roamer, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
He hardmaxxed pretty hard which is something most users here would only pussyfoot around. I'm kind of tired of the recent influx of rotters who make no progress. Blackgymmax at least followed the point of this site
couldn't care less since he refuses to share what procedures he got.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 27660, tombradylover and 3 others
I think he isn't actually that negative but he posts to garner likes and reputation because he knows the USER BASE here is extremely negative so all of you like negative pessimism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Arcturus
Why’d the braincel guy leave? I looked through his posts and he seemed incredibly distressed and almost on the verge of tears tbh

I think he isn't actually that negative but he posts to garner likes and reputation because he knows the USER BASE here is extremely negative so all of you like negative pessimism.
why do u guys always give him the benefit of the doubt lol. i guess it makes sense users on looksmax.org are a bit lookist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Bushman
No matter rHow famous I get I will never ever leave this community And I will Revolutionize and create New Norms In This Brutal Blackpill World

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 29581, Roamer and 4 others
I wILL Never Ever Leave you guys and I strive To Help anyone Find peace within this shit and cope Its Never Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
good looksmaxxing question

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
He looksmaxxed and achieved his goals. More than most of us can say.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
No matter rHow famous I get I will never ever leave this community And I will Revolutionize and create New Norms In This Brutal Blackpill World
You need my permission

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I wILL Never Ever Leave you guys and I strive To Help anyone Find peace within this shit and cope Its Never Over
Same we need to become legends of the blackpills

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
couldn't care less since he refuses to share what procedures he got.
I do not believe there was much done aside from rhino and fillers. And copious amounts of steroids ofc.

He literally uses some app to filter his whole face.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I do not believe there was much done aside from rhino and fillers. And copious amounts of steroids ofc.

He literally uses some app to filter his whole face.
it would make sense given the amount of time he spends on here.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Artemis
Once you get the knowledge and you have the potential to apply this knowledge there's no reason to stay around here. You're the epitome of lms in my eyes. I love you brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
He's one of the few guys I know from here whose legitimately ascended his looks successfully. Went from a LTN to a solid Chadlite. Despite this he's still aware of the blackpill, and understands what it's like to be an incel. To deny the true nature of women and lookism in general is to live in complete ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
So let me get this straight
YOU THINK that because yourecugly as fuck and get no bitches that you can just avoid this website and itll all go away? Me being on this website means jack shit. I ascended. You are a literal subhuman who tries to avoid reality. You are the definition of a fucking loser. People like you piss me off because YOU are basically the shit posting rotters who talk talk talk and make ZERO action.
@forevermirin Youre a pathetic fuck going on OLD posing as your morphed photos jfl. Worthless worm subhuman. Youll never amount to me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20399, wayme and 3 others
Ascending lookswise and then staying here will just stop you from ascending In life.
This place is a echochamber for the mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and forevermirin
YOU THINK that because yourecugly as fuck and get no bitches that you can just avoid this website and itll all go away? Me being on this website means jack shit. I ascended. You are a literal subhuman who tries to avoid reality. You are the definition of a fucking loser. People like you piss me off because YOU are basically the shit posting rotters who talk talk talk and make ZERO action.
@forevermirin Youre a pathetic fuck going on OLD posing as your morphed photos jfl. Worthless worm subhuman. Youll never amount to me
oh look the sore pathetic loser couldn’t stay off the site for more than a week

i knew your ugly ass would be back, fuck u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and forevermirin

although i found this pipeline from tiktok
yeah fuck off back to tiktok bro we dont want u here

Oh yeah a guy who actually gets appŕpached by women vs you who gets literally nothing and has to avoid being told hes ugly on a website to help his self esteem. Whether youre here or not i mog you retard

The difference between me and you is that you looked into the black pill and ran away. I looked into it and ascended. Youre nothing.

• Love it
View attachment 2260809

@Tylermax
@forevermirin
@zv1212
@Jacob Hate
“stop the violence”

Ugly? Lmao Dude he has hundreds of matches on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Lol why are you all hating on him you’re wasting your energy, he ascended his looks better than most users of this site, he mogs most of you guys. Clearly we can learn from what he’s done right

• +1
who tf are you even?
GTFO this site 14 yr old TikTok newfags :feelsree:

The difference between me and you is that you looked into the black pill and ran away. I looked into it and ascended. Youre nothing.
extremely good posts
people please read these 2 carefully and learn the lesson here, and that is you CANT AVOID LOOKSMAXXING if you want results in life...
it IS mandatory, the blackpill CANT be avoided and will always come back to collect, no matter how much you rotters (i was one of you, sadly) try to make your brain dance around it lol

id tell you to be more nice man(i mean you should though, if they dont just throw shit at you :feelskek: ) , but these (mostly curry) rotters make a new thread everyday hating on you 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660