Blackheads

Uuuiege

Uuuiege

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
123
Reputation
27
Please advise on how to get rid of blackheads on my nose and cheeks. What should I do if my pores have been blocked for a long time, my whole nose is covered in blackheads, and squeezing them doesn’t help at all?
 
I saw this thing on tt and it kinda worked for me it got rid of some but not all blackheads so you mix salt and toothpaste the apply it onto the area and let it sit for like 15-20 mins I think I don't really remember then wash it off with cold water right after. idrk tho
 
Please advise on how to get rid of blackheads on my nose and cheeks. What should I do if my pores have been blocked for a long time, my whole nose is covered in blackheads, and squeezing them doesn’t help at all?
isotretinoin:RemWoop:
 
I saw this thing on tt and it kinda worked for me it got rid of some but not all blackheads so you mix salt and toothpaste the apply it onto the area and let it sit for like 15-20 mins I think I don't really remember then wash it off with cold water right after. idrk tho
What kind of toothpaste, to be exact? I'm dealing with this exact same issue, basically.
 
I saw this thing on tt and it kinda worked for me it got rid of some but not all blackheads so you mix salt and toothpaste the apply it onto the area and let it sit for like 15-20 mins I think I don't really remember then wash it off with cold water right after. idrk tho
So how do you apply it? You spread the paste over your nose, then rub salt into it, and wash it off after 20 minutes, is that right?
 
Please advise on how to get rid of blackheads on my nose and cheeks. What should I do if my pores have been blocked for a long time, my whole nose is covered in blackheads, and squeezing them doesn’t help at all?
Blackheads are hardened oil and dead skin stuck in the pore. The dark part is just the top of it oxidising, it isn't dirt.

What actually works is salicylic acid 2%. It's oil soluble, meaning it can get down into the pore instead of sitting on the surface like most acids do. 2-3x a week to start. If you want them to stop coming back at all, use retinoids like taz or tret
 
isotretinoin:RemWoop:

Blackheads are hardened oil and dead skin stuck in the pore. The dark part is just the top of it oxidising, it isn't dirt.

What actually works is salicylic acid 2%. It's oil soluble, meaning it can get down into the pore instead of sitting on the surface like most acids do. 2-3x a week to start. If you want them to stop coming back at all, use retinoids like taz or tret
You just buy it from a chemist and apply it every other day, right?
 
you clean the skin with a cleanser, then apply it. As I said, 2 to 3 times a week. Once I got mine under control I just used taz and this went well for me.
 
So how do you apply it? You spread the paste over your nose, then rub salt into it, and wash it off after 20 minutes, is that right?
i mixed the salt and toothpaste together first then spread it onto the area and I just used regular crest and my skin wasn't damaged so idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Uuuiege
What kind of toothpaste, to be exact? I'm dealing with this exact same issue, basically.
I used this but in the tut I watched it said any toothpaste
1788411796686
 
  • +1
Reactions: Uuuiege
Please advise on how to get rid of blackheads on my nose and cheeks. What should I do if my pores have been blocked for a long time, my whole nose is covered in blackheads, and squeezing them doesn’t help at all?
Salycilic acid is prob the best for blackheads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Uuuiege

Similar threads

MOGGER BOGGER
Replies
12
Views
63
MOGGER BOGGER
MOGGER BOGGER
nature
Replies
7
Views
47
nature
nature
Wakie
Replies
5
Views
44
IblameMiles1
IblameMiles1
Tryna be Mtn
Replies
8
Views
56
bigfatmoid
bigfatmoid
SerafimN
Replies
2
Views
42
SerafimN
SerafimN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top