BLACKMANNNNS BILLIONAIRE ROADMAP

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
1. Finish sixth form and earn over £200,000 in 2023 achieve grades of AABA and get into a good uni for comp sci if I don’t make it to a good uni I must do a masters at a prestigious university

2. While learning comp sci at uni start a personal youtube channel which is centred around tech and software. Get a sales job for sales experience.

3. 2nd year of Uni. Put my ideas into action. What ever company I want to start at the time I will start laying the foundation for it. At this point I should be making £500,000 yearly. Get my friends to help me while at uni with the company

4. 3rd year I should have graduated with a 1st or 2:1 If I didn’t get into a good uni I should do a masters preferably at a prestige business school.

5. While at the uni make connections go to Y Combinators and startup events and acquire startup funds for my company. Due to me being at a prestige uni like LBS it shouldn’t be difficult for to meet individuals who want work for me.

6. Profit see where my company takes him and if it’s worthy to make me a billionaire or not

7. If it all falls I will go back to uni and become a physiotherapist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Crusile, Looks234 and 4 others
99% chance you'll end up an average programmer cubicle worker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kami, ascension and Deleted member 12234
Gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and GetShrekt
No lol I’m not even doing comp sci to become a programmer
You don't actually believe the degree is enough and you don't need demonstrable skills to earn money right :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I hope u end up a beggar dog on the street , all because u ignored me when i asked link to ur discord server:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 6128
You don't actually believe the degree is enough and you don't need demonstrable skills to earn money right :feelsmega:
No lol the only reason I’m going to uni is to network ngl

1. Finish sixth form and earn over £200,000 in 2023 achieve grades of AABA and get into a good uni for comp sci if I don’t make it to a good uni I must do a masters at a prestigious university

2. While learning comp sci at uni start a personal youtube channel which is centred around tech and software. Get a sales job for sales experience.

3. 2nd year of Uni. Put my ideas into action. What ever company I want to start at the time I will start laying the foundation for it. At this point I should be making £500,000 yearly. Get my friends to help me while at uni with the company

4. 3rd year I should have graduated with a 1st or 2:1 If I didn’t get into a good uni I should do a masters preferably at a prestige business school.

5. While at the uni make connections go to Y Combinators and startup events and acquire startup funds for my company. Due to me being at a prestige uni like LBS it shouldn’t be difficult for to meet individuals who want work for me.

6. Profit see where my company takes him and if it’s worthy to make me a billionaire or not

Gl. The general idea is the same as mine

I graduated computer science bachelor in 3 years and been working in my field for 1 year. Now im starting a company with some friends. Nothing serious yet. But gotta make the first step innit

• +1
No lol the only reason I’m going to uni is to network ngl
Jfl networking is a soft skill and umbrella term that translates to not being a socially inept retard for the most

You need an actual plan, you have to design a concrete final product that will add value and people will be enticed to buy from you

If you are doing CS, said final product shall be a software do not expect people to buy your "network" or relationships and other abstract shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and forevergymcelling

How do you expect to earn 200k next year while still at school?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6128
I think the best advice has already been said, good luck.

• +1
Connections come from frat groups and parties
Not slaving in school

You don't seem to understand how hard it is to run a company, let alone a successful one that turns into a unicorn. What makes your "idea" so special that it'll be a billion dollar company? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
You don't seem to understand how hard it is to run a company, let alone a successful one that turns into a unicorn. What makes your "idea" so special that it'll be a billion dollar company? Lol.
exactly this. everything on his list is 10x harder than what people would think

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Legit, everyone has ideas but it is about execution and luck

with no experience it is going to be almost impossible for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234