• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8765, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Take this channel with a grain of salt

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6723, reptiles and 4 others
To add.
Being white is not so common, looking at it world wide. AND, it will only become more rare.

To share some data.
There are only limited white people, there are not alot of white people. And it will only become more rare.

statts;
  1. Pink – Northern Europe, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, N America 80%
  2. Beige – Central and Western Asia and Eastern Europe
  3. Olive – Southern Europe, Central America 80%, South America 70%
  4. Yellow – East Asia, SE Asia and Polynesia (excluding Australia/New Zealand), South America 10%
  5. Brown – Southern Asia
  6. Black – Africa, N America 20%, Caribbean, Central America 20%, South America 20%

changing-colours-of-the-world-population-table1.png

changing-colours-of-the-world-population.png

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 5583
yeah, just saw the thread a minute ago, tag me on your height threads bhai
Oh I made that up for credibility
I'm going to do a probably cope glucosamine inversion table and stretching experiment to document my morning height to see any possible gains and how much I retain when I stop

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
To add.
Being white is not so common, looking at it world wide. AND, it will only become more rare.

To share some data.
There are only limited white people, there are not alot of white people. And it will only become more rare.

statts;
  4. Yellow – East Asia, SE Asia and Polynesia (excluding Australia/New Zealand), South America 10%
  5. Brown – Southern Asia
  6. Black – Africa, N America 20%, Caribbean, Central America 20%, South America 20%

why did you separate “pinks” and “beiges”
you should just make a category called native european

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
To add.

To share some data.

statts;
  5. Brown – Southern Asia

Wait so black people are gonna be the majority in the year 2100 wow

they are projected to be the majority in reality all this growth will be in africa so probably a lot of them will live at fucking trash condition
they might make a law?
african-americans are projected to be 2% more only in 2070

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
they are projected to be the majority in reality all this growth will be in africa so probably a lot of them will live at fucking trash condition
they might make a law?
african-americans are projected to be 2% more only in 2070

Wow I mean the numbers will die down past that and then i think if we don't hit immoritality our species will start to go into extinction some what as past a industrialization point socities continually have fewer and fewer children it happened to japan korea the us uk and it will happen to india and africa why ? this is where the paradox starts the richer your country gets the choosier the women become the poorier it gets the less choosier the women more choosy women leads to less sex leading to less kids leading to eventual extinction it's very brutal.

breed maxxers.

Like 7 children per woman on average, in places like Niger.
While whites, are not even hitting replacement rate.

breed maxxers.

Like 7 children per woman on average, in places like Niger.
While whites, are not even hitting replacement rate.

That means there will be a larger subhuman ratio and geomaxing will be even harder next century fucking brutal

That means there will be a larger subhuman ratio and geomaxing will be even harder next century fucking brutal
I don't undertsand what you say?

Why are africans sub-humans in your eyes?

Geomaxxing means what? Locationmaxxing for whites, you mean?
Well, since being white will be more rare, geomaxxing for them may become more easy. I bet than any white dude can go to africa and have it's pick, because white is generally appriciated and percentile wise gotten more rare.

If Africans are smart. They will make their continet strong, and decently affluent. So they have money to start a war; and they can totally overtake whole of Europe, and use it for their benifits.
But most African nations are shit managed, so probably it will just be a shitshow.

I don't undertsand what you say?

Why are africans sub-humans in your eyes?

Geomaxxing means what? Locationmaxxing for whites, you mean?
Well, since being white will be more rare, geomaxxing for them may become more easy. I bet than any white dude can go to africa and have it's pick, because white is generally appriciated and percentile wise gotten more rare.

Africans arent subhumans what im saying is that since there will be more africans the subhuman ratio will go up meanwhile the chad ratio will stay relatively the same.

Anyways i was meaning geo maxing as in wealth maxing if africa is wealthier you cant wealth cope with the foids there.

Anyways i was meaning geo maxing as in wealth maxing if africa is wealthier you cant wealth cope with the foids there.
Higher population IS NOT THE SAME AS; getting more wealthy.
By that logic, India must have seen massive wealth rise due to population increase. BUT, it's not the case.

Probably Africans, will have food supply problems. Because their agriculture is shit, and climiate also not easy for it on top.
It may acctually lead to more poverty there.
Meaning BetaBuxx maxxing there, as a foreigner. May in future actually work better.