Blackpill #42 - Native Korean Women are STRICTLY Black guys ONLY!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

This is NOT BBC Propaganda!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11758 and AscendingHero
Lifefuel for @AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Sny
Cope, Asian countries are racist to blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and stevielake
Mostly China though or older generations of Japanese and Koreans it seems. Again, I have no clue.

No they’re not I don’t know who made that stereotype, East Asian women prefer black men. I’ve seen plenty of black dudes on YouTube talk about how they would get harassed in the club by local Asian men because all the cute Asian women would be thirsting over them.

Last edited:
No they’re not I don’t know who made that stereotype, East Asian women prefer black men. I’ve seen plenty of black dudes on YouTube talk about how they would get harassed in the club by local Asian men because all the cute Asian women would be thirsting over them.

View attachment 1682153
Racial dating stats show that Asians prefer blacks the least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214 and 2 others
@AlexBrown84

Racial dating stats show that Asians prefer blacks the least
Are we talking about Americans of Asian descent or Asians? If we're talking about Asian Americans, that's still false, as half of Asian women have an Anything but Asian or Indian/JBW policy.

From what I've seen, it doesn't seem prevalent. Likely the info you know are cherrypicked. Besides of the "they look different", they have zero stereotypes outside of maybe African migrants and hip-hop so their perception is based on how you look. Plus you'll get the American Halo and the Media Halo if you're American. Don't be African, Ugly or look poor and you'll be fine I think for the most part. If you are one of those things though...:hnghn:

Last edited:
They aren't my type, but that was still brutal, I wonder if they'd like me?

Also there girls aren't what I'd call thick so idk what they claiming.

I'm on zopixlon last few days due to mental trauma, and I had a dream that featured a blasian baby...

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
They aren't my type, but that was still brutal, I wonder if they'd like me?

Also there girls aren't what I'd call thick so idk what they claiming.

I'm on zopixlon last few days due to mental trauma, and I had a dream that featured a blasian baby...
What was brutal?

@fauxfox

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Jesus christ !! THEY ARE INVADING KOREA NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back