Blackpill at 14

D

Deleted member 32347

I jerk off to myself
I'm almost 15 and being looksmaxxing since 2022, I have pretty boy genetics and get complimented by girls that I know (mostly after my dentist corrected my bite and brought jaw forward). I'm going to gym and rigt now I'm 174 cm tall but with my fucked up sleep and diet its fantastic, I have post acne and oily face.

About my looksmaxxing: I have skin care routine with cleanser and face icing for 2 minutes, afterwards I use Le Roche-Possay Effoclar Duo+ spf 30 and that's it.
I am mewing, also I have platal expander for a year and braces. I'm doing nose exercices to help with puffy nose in the morning and I train my aegyo sals, I also squint and I'm doing it well. I was doing vacuum and 100 chin tucks after 15 minute meditation but now I am lazy.

My good parts: Positive canthal tilt with IMO neutral eyebrows tilt, good nose profile (that slavic curved nose) and amazing facial harmony.

My bad parts are: Post acne and oily face (because of that my nose is sore so after curing acne it will be smaller), also IMO I have bad chin but jaw isn't bad, I was nosebreathing but when I was in deep focus my mouth was opened so I guess maxxila is not well developed, my aegyo sals aren't best so I train them, my neck is pretty bad so im going to train it, I also dislike my eye shape but idk.

so I'm taking blackpill more serious way and going to looksmaaxx everything, so please give me tips.

IT'S NOT OVER FORE ME.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lmao, pneumocystosis and 5 others
shut the fuck up, youre most likely ugly. the acne never goes away. oily skin is a failo. it isa over.

also nothing can fix your eyes either.

lol. go pick up a hobby, look for career passions. stay away from girls. youre a nothing, loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, slavicpsycho, Debetro and 7 others
and what the fuck do you expect us to do with this information?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, j05, slavicpsycho and 6 others
I'm almost 15 and being looksmaxxing since 2022, I have pretty boy genetics and get complimented by girls that I know (mostly after my dentist corrected my bite and brought jaw forward). I'm going to gym and rigt now I'm 174 cm tall but with my fucked up sleep and diet its fantastic, I have post acne and oily face.

About my looksmaxxing: I have skin care routine with cleanser and face icing for 2 minutes, afterwards I use Le Roche-Possay Effoclar Duo+ spf 30 and that's it.
I am mewing, also I have platal expander for a year and braces. I'm doing nose exercices to help with puffy nose in the morning and I train my aegyo sals, I also squint and I'm doing it well. I was doing vacuum and 100 chin tucks after 15 minute meditation but now I am lazy.

My good parts: Positive canthal tilt with IMO neutral eyebrows tilt, good nose profile (that slavic curved nose) and amazing facial harmony.

My bad parts are: Post acne and oily face (because of that my nose is sore so after curing acne it will be smaller), also IMO I have bad chin but jaw isn't bad, I was nosebreathing but when I was in deep focus my mouth was opened so I guess maxxila is not well developed, my aegyo sals aren't best so I train them, my neck is pretty bad so im going to train it, I also dislike my eye shape but idk.

so I'm taking blackpill more serious way and going to looksmaaxx everything, so please give me tips.

IT'S NOT OVER FORE ME.
Nigga change ur pfp graycell

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
6AC8BB82 E8DF 462E 8D30 33A51CC30D6B

my honest reaction after not reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, bill, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Do lots of vigorous leg workouts it triggers hgh and doesn’t lock growth plates

Do lots of vigorous leg workouts it triggers hgh and doesn’t lock growth plates
any increase in gh after exercise returns to baseline within 2 hours. If he really wants to heightmaxx then hgh + ai is needed

any increase in gh after exercise returns to baseline within 2 hours. If he really wants to heightmaxx then hgh + ai is needed
I was joking lol everyone I know who worked out that age is a manlet working out before 16 is retarded imo

shut the fuck up, youre most likely ugly. the acne never goes away. oily skin is a failo. it isa over.

also nothing can fix your eyes either.

lol. go pick up a hobby, look for career passions. stay away from girls. youre a nothing, loser.
The amount of TikTok faggots here

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 29167
btw its over at that age, its already too late.

I discovered looksmax at 11-12 and thought I would ascend, did I? Of course not, if you aren't good looking right now it's over for the rest of your life

Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker