Using five skincare products with tretinoin

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
So I've used like five skincare products ever since I started getting acne because of my mom. My skin could pretty much handle them and I didn't really have any trouble with it besides my pimples always leaving dark spots every time which fade over a year:soy:

I'm using tret soon and I'm wondering if I should cut down on these products because tret itself is already insanely strong and I don't want to burn my face

I'm at one month within a week

Time to go all the way. I've been sold. :ogre:

Will read every letter

But I saw the dick rash part, did you personally solve that 💀

My brother is a coomer with a terminal dick rash it's tragic

(he's got a goon closet, there's a bottle of moisturizer and a pillow against the wall on the floor)

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Will read every letter

But I saw the dick rash part, did you personally solve that 💀

My brother is a coomer with a terminal dick rash it's tragic

(he's got a goon closet, there's a bottle of moisturizer and a pillow against the wall on the floor)

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
Denatures the meat
I'm still a teen in high school and if I wanna change up my diet my whole family will have to ask well because we eat the same shit so that's probably not an option. also I have raging sex hormones so I doubt I can maintain semem retention

but I've still been trying to cut out carbs and sugar not just for acne but general health. I always usually pair up my cooked meat with vegetables but I'm curious on why your against vegetables?

tbh might be legit, i feel like shit after fapping so thats probably worth reading

anyways bhai, can I just do carnivore and phase into raw? might start eating raw tartare or some shit like that while im at it

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I'm still a teen in high school and if I wanna change up my diet my whole family will have to ask well because we eat the same shit so that's probably not an option. also I have raging sex hormones so I doubt I can maintain semem retention

but I've still been trying to cut out carbs and sugar not just for acne but general health. I always usually pair up my cooked meat with vegetables but I'm curious on why your against vegetables?
Mother fucker go read the carbohydrate thread I sent you. I’m not going to tolerate retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
tbh might be legit, i feel like shit after fapping so thats probably worth reading

anyways bhai, can I just do carnivore and phase into raw? might start eating raw tartare or some shit like that while im at it
Start cooked then go raw I guess

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
What products? You should not be using a bunch of ACTIVE ingredients (salicylic acid, azelaic acid, exfoliants, etc) along with Tret at the same time, this can cause irritation. Inert ingredients (spf, moisturizers, hydrating serums and toners) are fine to pair with Tret.

For acne scars and hyperpigmentation azelaic acid is one of the best ingredients and generally pairs well with Tret. If you use Tret and AZA don’t use any other exfoliants
yo I just read your tret guide forum. so you only use moisturizer and tret after cleansing?

Mother fucker go read the carbohydrate thread I sent you. I’m not going to tolerate retardation.
nigga why u so mad I'm js asking questions the average human being will think ur crazy for avoiding vegetables

nigga why u so mad I'm js asking questions the average human being will think ur crazy for avoiding vegetables
I’m higher IQ than 99.9% of the entire population. What mere subhumans have to think of me is irrelevant.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

you dont NEED to fap, your ancestors didnt so why do you need to?

if your stressed, God made nature, not fapping jfl.

you dont NEED to fap, your ancestors didnt so why do you need to?

if your stressed, God made nature, not fapping jfl.
obviously I dont need to but its extremely hard to avoid. also its a good stress reliever and I usually do it at night to help me sleep

obviously I dont need to but its extremely hard to avoid. also its a good stress reliever and I usually do it at night to help me sleep
just like any addiction it'll prolly take time to relieve and mental training

additionally, you dont need help sleeping unless you have sleep problems