(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
You really thought I read your shit thread? :lul:
Who tf cares about his general appeal when he slays supermodels
8B562320 8033 496F BF54 7FD0C7A0FE0C

• Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol
I’m

JFL TO NOT CALL THOSE GUYS AT LEAST CHADLITE IS DELUSIONAL
Not delusional don't know where you live but in the west ethnics are looked down upon maybe in your third world shithole they're Chads

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
I know I've said a comment kinda similar to this before, but yes, I think it's pretty obvious. I think people need to put their bias aside and think back to the first time you EVER saw Barrett. This especially true if you were saw him while you were bluepilled.

I remember seeing him for the first time, just thought he looked kinda weird and bad. There was something "off about him" or something. There were something "not chad" about him or something. That was my initial milli-second impression. I would never EVER think he would mog anyone you put him up against in this thread.

Obviously after judging his features, analyzing his face, being on this forum, seeing posts and pictures of him more and more, he has grown on me a lot ,and I recognize he has top tier bones (especially from PSL perspective), but I can't deny my initial gut feeling the first milli-seconds I saw him, which is usually the most accurate one (at least for norimes). The second you start to hardcore analyze his features, that's when your "PSL raiting" will start to deviate from your "normie raiting" the most imo and you can end up raiting someone pretty badly, especially in terms of global appeal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 16371 and 21 others
Not delusional don't know where you live but in the west ethnics are looked down upon maybe in your third world shithole they're Chads
Then tell why why are the majority of their following white and have mass following just for their looks ? . Stop the cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zercic, Introvertednarc and Inscol
I know I've said a comment kinda similar to this before, but yes, I think it's pretty obvious. I think people need to put their bias aside and think back to the first time you EVER saw Barrett. This especially true if you were saw him while you were bluepilled.

I remember seeing him for the first time, just thought he looked kinda weird and bad. There was something "off about him" or something. There were something "not chad" about him or something. That was my initial milli-second impression. I would never EVER think he would mog anyone you put him up against in this thread.

Obviously after judging his features, analyzing his face, being on this forum, seeing posts and pictures of him more and more, he has grown on me a lot ,and I recognize he has top tier bones (especially from PSL perspective), but I can't deny my initial gut feeling the first milli-seconds I saw him, which is usually the most accurate one (at least for norimes). The second you start to hardcore analyze his features, that's when your "PSL raiting" will start to deviate from your "normie raiting" the most imo and you can end up raiting someone pretty badly, especially in terms of global appeal.
Insane iq

• +1
Reactions: j05, Vvvvxxxx, Zercic and 3 others
@Kingkellz care to destory the cope ?
There's no point bro, the proof has been provided and everything that needs to be said has been said.

Some people have their lips stuck to their PSL god's ass cheeks like a magnet stuck on a refrigerator.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6400 and 6 others
Reminder this is the reaction ethnics first have to seeing Barrett, then the ethnic took up his phone and wrote this thread the ethnic was indeed @Sikkunt23
0C360726 7EF2 449B 94A2 B185F9EE3A1A

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Patient A, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Introvertednarc, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Reminder this is the reaction ethnics first have to seeing Barrett's back
Indeed he must have a really aesthetic back, maybe bodybuilding was his true calling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Indeed he must have a really aesthetic back, maybe bodybuilding was his true calling
It’s funny bc I’ve always thought that too lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Sikkunt23
barrett has high smv and high appeal to jbs stop coping

you made 40 snapchat accounts for this thread

barrett is ideal tall dark and handsome for women

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6512, Npcdoomer and 6 others
Yes indeed by the looks of it he's currently bloatmaxxing to bulk up
28725626 8349727 image a 65 1590196623555

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx, Zercic and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
C954EF41 8DF1 4AE1 8839 B53C8DC4D7B4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zercic, s3-s3, tyronelite and 2 others
I bet Barrett has more gay appeal than actual female appeal but looks extremely good on paper.
Still if he went clubbing he'd slay ofc but he's not the best of the best when it comes to actual female preference, merely very good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6512, hairyballscel and 5 others
autism thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, inceletto, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Hector, Zercic and 2 others
U didn’t even read it . I literally asked 40 JBs between chads and chadlites vs barret . Barret lost 40:0 jfl at u coping
why would i care, mirin autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Patient A, inceletto and 1 other person

Attachments

• 8FB68636-17FE-4142-B8AF-4DEA7FFABD22.png
    8FB68636-17FE-4142-B8AF-4DEA7FFABD22.png
    724 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Zercic, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Above average female appeal, maybe 80th percentile, not even very good imo. He’s losing to chadlites.
80 percent is way too high jfl .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Kingkellz and Introvertednarc
Breaking news: Jordan Barrett is an alien. Up next, a crack team of PSL researchers discover that water is indeed wet.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512, Hector and 3 others
based based based
Prime Chico is the real PSL GOD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hector, Zercic and 4 others
Above average female appeal, maybe 80th percentile, not even very good imo. He’s losing to chadlites.
Just look like a fat, alien tranny to have good smv theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Zercic, inceletto and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and 6485b025t
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Be_ConfidentBro and 6485b025t

Well that is how attraction is decided within the first 0.13 sec. Your brain does it automatically for you. That's how girls do it too, they don't overanalyze, when they see it they know it.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6512, Hector and 5 others
Admiring your complete and utter annihilation of Barrett fags 😍😍😍 @Sikkunt23

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Zercic, s3-s3 and 3 others
Since when was I part of the Barret gang? :lul::forcedsmile:
View attachment 535424

I'm the sole and only member of the Bateman gang for all eternity, mogs every MM and didn't read a word from your thread kys OP for insulting me for thinking I worship that lesbian tranny called Barret.
View attachment 535412View attachment 535414View attachment 535421
Keep barking Bateman haters
View attachment 535416View attachment 535417
Bro I mentioned u cuz u asked me 2 weeks ago . It’s not cuz ur in barret gang

Since when was I part of the Barret gang? :lul::forcedsmile:
View attachment 535424

I'm the sole and only member of the Bateman gang for all eternity, mogs every MM and didn't read a word from your thread kys OP for insulting me for thinking I worship that lesbian tranny called Barret.
View attachment 535412View attachment 535414View attachment 535421
Keep barking Bateman haters
View attachment 535416View attachment 535417
Intro and looksmaxer isn’t in barret gang either . I just added them in cuz they said

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Bro I mentioned u cuz u asked me 2 weeks ago . It’s not cuz ur in barret gang
Oh lol I remember haha sorry

Deleting the comment :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Read the entire thread, agree 100% PSL autist got BTFO they can't handle reality that Barret looks like an alien with -91 sex appeal, great thread ngl.
tumblr_inline_osjeedVxNG1szivcw_250.gifv

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512, Hector and 7 others
Read the entire thread, agree 100% PSL autist got BTFO they can't handle reality that Barret looks like an alien with -91 sex appeal, great thread ngl.
tumblr_inline_osjeedVxNG1szivcw_250.gifv
Keep coping tbh @DaddyBigPenis

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Kingkellz
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Zercic, beyond and 2 others
tenor.gif

Him while reading jbs shitting on Barret
I used good pics too so he can’t cope that way either . Just lol at the barret gang.

CHICO GANG MOGS KEEP COPING
DAB68C18 2950 466F ADAE 9CB72F9F0D45
06604C66 89DC 4C33 BD7C C5F8924FD634
61D0E44C F9A7 4F15 A353 5442BDD910D7
C70E07E9 4224 4096 A028 DB40384AF09B
C87B595A 8618 4BCB 9BE3 5701E92881C9
47B06C83 10D9 4986 9402 C2AFF6A867BE
7FAC9456 610A 47E3 B07B 280556846F02
@DaddyBigPenis @JosephGarrot123 @Vidyacoper @Over @john2 @Introvertednarc @joseph

Attachments

• BB6DFFF1-FB4B-4773-ACF4-1D7826935D46.gif
    BB6DFFF1-FB4B-4773-ACF4-1D7826935D46.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 39
  • D8D58546-3E5A-4BD1-8A22-68CB5B172877.gif
    D8D58546-3E5A-4BD1-8A22-68CB5B172877.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 32
  • 5DB59659-4263-4270-9573-122478AB5CE0.gif
    5DB59659-4263-4270-9573-122478AB5CE0.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zercic, joseph, Vidyacoper and 3 others
Good thread. Please change you Avi tho Madison beer makes me want to beat my meat.

Also @Over thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Over
@john2 on suicide watch
No way.

I've clearly said it before.

Barrett is high PSL. Never have I ever said that he's got great IRL value.

But now you'll be asking "what's the point of having low IRL value and high PSL value?"...

---> it's for modelling, being considered in the list of the most beautiful men ever, and being worshiped on PSL forums, JUST because you have top tier facial features, great coloring and the best ratios on your face ever.

Not whether "how many girls like him or not" or "how much pussy can he slay".

Any high tier normie or chadlite (if he tries hard) can go and sleep around with more than a 100 whores
(or more than how many women Barrett slept with).

THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE MOGS BARRETT.

You know what kind of a delusion all of you guys are stuck in now??? You guys are the type of people who would think and say this :-

• "Oh this random 6 PSL chad has aids, he can't slay anymore cause that nigga's bed ridden. Whoa, bro, just found out that the 6 PSL chad only slept with 50 girls in his life. If I could sleep with a 100... i'll be mogging him in all ways, in no time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

It's utterly retarded. I don't need to explain myself further on.

This is a PSL forum for a reason. Anyways, @Sikkunt23 Barrett clearly has better features and a better skull than every other guy you posted in the OP, that doesn't change the fact that he's high PSL.

Indeed Bhai . Barret is VERY HIGH 8psl . But SHIT SMV APPEAL TO MOST WOMEN
So are other models too.

There's weird looking female models who have top tier features and large cheekbones (compared to the average woman).

BUT their unusual look,...... lack of femininity + sexual dimorphism (androgyny) ......... and their repulsive bodies will always be a let down for men.

@DaddyBigPenis this is the type of jargon I tried to elaborate to you the other day. Posts like this have clearly diverted from the fundamentals of PSL. And the era of facial aesthetics is on decline. If these newcels of 2020 don't care about PSL and only 'muh sex appeal"... why don't they leave this forum and start gymcelling + growing neck-beards to look more "High T and alpha" XD. Everyone over here is lazy and poor enough to get surgeries to ascend as 6+ PSL (or even have a bad base to begin with), that's why they're all trying to stick to these knock-off alternatives to get crumbs of pussy and then show up here as high tier normies at best who "mog Barrett" because they slayed more women than him.
What do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 6512, kuroro and 6 others