Blackpill causes life to loses its magic because you know the trick.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
The facade and mysterious wonder is stripped back and you see life for what it really is. You always sort of knew but you didn't want to accept it.
Then it begins to creep into every aspect of your life, you view everything through the lense of blunt reality. Women are not mysterious beautiful creatures they are ________
I'm not special I'm not this that I'm not all the lies I've been told. Education is a scam charity is a scam politics are a scam.
You know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 2597 and 8 others
Anyone with a 3 digit IQ will notice these details during their life, this knowledge is far more common thank you think. The blackpill just puts the nail in the coffin by quelling your miserable cope.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 8765, Julius and 9 others
Anyone with a 3 digit IQ will notice these details during their life, this knowledge is far more common thank you think. The blackpill just puts the nail in the coffin by quelling your miserable cope.
The thing is that, although it's common, it's a very vague and unformulated understanding for most people. It doesn't get brought up to the conscious thought stream.

You know those times when you're in a thought process, but then you get sidetracked and forget about the initial thought process because something else grabbed your attention? it's kinda like that, it's part of the autopilot droning of peoples minds. I think not being blackpilled is almost exclusively a mid-tier normie thing, they haven't had first hand experience with what it's like to live on the extremes of the looks spectrum. Chad with an IQ below 100 will also be prone to the bluepill and redpill because they fail to attribute their success to the right factor.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 8765, magnificentcel and 3 others
The thing is that, although it's common, it's a very vague and unformulated understanding for most people. It doesn't get brought up to the conscious thought stream.

You know those times when you're in a thought process, but then you get sidetracked and forget about the initial thought process because something else grabbed your attention? it's kinda like that, it's part of the autopilot droning of peoples minds. I think not being blackpilled is almost exclusively a mid-tier normie thing, they haven't had first hand experience with what it's like to live on the extremes of the looks spectrum. Chad with an IQ below 100 will also be prone to the bluepill and redpill because they fail to attribute their success to the right factor.

Viral coping mechanism, life as we know it would simply cease to exist. The blackpilled thought however is already mainstream, take a look at what social media is doing.

Viral coping mechanism, life as we know it would simply cease to exist. The blackpilled thought however is already mainstream, take a look at what social media is doing.
No it's not. Just because we are aware of it doesn't mean most people Are. Some people most likely find shit that would make our blood boil as funny.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 8765
Just like every trend in society, sooner or later "blackpill" will be mainstream and therefore loses it's real meaning. its our job (the true Truthseekers)to look for a new evolutionary terms for blackpill imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 8765
I will never see the world the same. I wonder if the rest of my life is permanently altered because of this?

Who fucking knew, when I was a little kid I was so fucking happy all the time. I thought the world had great things planned for me. Little did I know, that already was the greatest part of my life. I had it stripped from me at age 7 when my dad came back into my life, and from then on I have been a zombie, I'm no longer alive, but I'm still here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Jamal2222, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
I will never see the world the same. I wonder if the rest of my life is permanently altered because of this?

Who fucking knew, when I was a little kid I was so fucking happy all the time. I thought the world had great things planned for me. Little did I know, that already was the greatest part of my life. I had it stripped from me at age 7 when my dad came back into my life, and from then on I have been a zombie, I'm no longer alive, but I'm still here.

Yes. Why do you feel that way? You say, "I had it stripped from at age 7 when my dad came back into my life" -- did your Dad cause this specifically?

It's brootol...

Anyways, back to LDARing

No it's not. Just because we are aware of it doesn't mean most people Are. Some people most likely find shit that would make our blood boil as funny.
They do jfl they just don't obsess about it

The facade and mysterious wonder is stripped back and you see life for what it really is. You always sort of knew but you didn't want to accept it.
Then it begins to creep into every aspect of your life, you view everything through the lense of blunt reality. Women are not mysterious beautiful creatures they are SUPERFICIAL
I'm not special I'm not this that I'm not all the lies I've been told. Education is a scam charity is a scam politics are a scam.
You know what I mean.

i dont even know how to talk to girls anymore
i just know their intentions and i know if i have a chance with them or not

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Yeah never view women as hard to understand angelic innocent creatures

when ur not ignorant they are very understanding

and yeah the more you know, the less”magic”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back