Blackpill cope: hating asian women

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I somehow understand where this hatred might come from, as many asian women hate men of their own race but love others, especially whites.
But if you're not a ricecel you don't have much reason to hate asian women.

The arguments I see out there are these:
""Asian foids are ugly subhumans""
/ Cope, there are ugly and beautiful women of all races

""They make Eliot Rodgers""
/ Cope, most of the incels who committed mass shotings had parents of the same race (white)

""They are white whorshippers whores""
/ There is some truth in that, but most of the blackpill community is white, so why would you care?

"I don't want to mess up my bloodline with gook subhumans genes"
/ Mega cope, if you say something like that you probrably have subhuman genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, OOGABOOGA, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
Hating women in general is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Wallenberg, Banepilled and 19 others
Hating women is cope ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Banepilled, LooksmaxxHopeful and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
if you have kids with one even if you're chad the kid will still end up subhuman due to race its a lose-lose situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 11610 and 2 others
if you have kids with one even if you're chad the kid will still end up subhuman due to race its a lose-lose situation
That does not make any sense, how do you know that? Do you think that all hapa are like Eliot Rodger?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
My childhood friend is hapa, and he is not a subhuman, and frankly he is kinda handsome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj and Jason Voorhees
It's sour grapes from ethnic men who know that Asians would rather go after white men or from black men who don't have the height/dick/masculinity that Asian women would want from them.

Asian women are peak femininity tbh. And I have generally much better experience with them than other women.

The only thing that I don't like is that they need a little God in them. Their cultures can be so soulless sometimes. I was talking about death with a Chinese girl before and she joked that Chinese probably don't go to heaven, "we just die and that's the end". She said maybe only Europeans go to heaven. I told her that Chinese people being soulless is an American stereotype and she had no idea lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, OOGABOOGA, johncruz12345 and 7 others
Yeah. But White Women are always the first choice. Denying that IS cope

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and datboijj

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4946, Banepilled and 14 others
I somehow understand where this hatred might come from, as many asian women hate men of their own race but love others, especially whites.

/ Cope, most of the incels who committed mass shotings had parents of the same race (white)

/ There is some truth in that, but most of the blackpill community is white, so why would you care?

Men hate women that worship false idols because when The right time comes she Will worship someone else over you.

Men hate women that worship false idols because when The right time comes she Will worship someone else over you.
dunno but i've talks with some chinese girls who would devote everything to me tbh. for instance, i'd ask them if i become internationally wanted/a criminal would they stay loyal to me and support me and help me? they'd always say yes. white girls would say no or "i'd have to know what exactly you did." so maybe it's just lip service but tbh the morality is different and in terms of loyalty can sometimes lean in asian womens favor. also a lot of asian girls just expect to be cheated on tbqh as long as they're your main they'll stay loyal

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
Something often unmentioned in terms of SEA and East Asian girls:

The lack of a functional ABCC11 gene, which is responsible for body odor + wet earwax.

Scientifically, Asian girls smell the best. And have the least disgusting earwax. They literally cannot have body odor because of their genetic code.

If that isn't feminine, idk what is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
It's sour grapes from ethnic men who know that Asians would rather go after white men or from black men who don't have the height/dick/masculinity that Asian women would want from them.

Asian women are peak femininity tbh. And I have generally much better experience with them than other women.

The only thing that I don't like is that they need a little God in them. Their cultures can be so soulless sometimes. I was talking about death with a Chinese girl before and she joked that Chinese probably don't go to heaven, "we just die and that's the end". She said maybe only Europeans go to heaven. I told her that Chinese people being soulless is an American stereotype and she had no idea lmao.
The last part is so fucking true.

I was watching a video from a channel called serpentza, his wife is hinese and he lived in China for about 10 years, and in one of those videos he said that chinese society is totally secular, they treat abortion as something you do at an end of week. I'm not getting into the question of whether it's right or wrong but... Perhaps this is a matter to be dealt with more seriously and with consideration for morality, ethics and spirituality.
You mentioned this girl, I think it's not her fault, the communist revolution happened several years ago in China and even some immigrants who came to the United States and other countries have this mentality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5802
Scientifically the have the least disgusting earwax. They literally cannot have it because of their genetic code.
that would explain why the Korean beauty i fucked started tongue fucking my ear drums during sex, too bad i didn't know girls would do that and i probably did have some disgusting ear wax in there :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
i hate all asians

is that an WMAF dating app i'm supposed to know about?
it's just wechat, what all chinese people use to communicate

that would explain why the Korean beauty i fucked started tongue fucking my ear drums during sex, too bad i didn't know girls would do that and i probably did have some disgusting ear wax in there :lul:
i love when they do this. so fucking hot lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610

I agree with all your points but have a comment for the last one. “Messing up bloodline” or however else we phrase it is really not about the other people being “subhuman” it’s just that East Asian eyes are an extremely dominant trait and for example in my case I would want my kids to have Caucasian shaped blue eyes instead of black monolid ones

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, WontStopNorwooding, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
i love when they do this. so fucking hot lmao.
bro you're so right, that shit made me insanely hard.
legit up there with the best sex i ever had, and i even had to wear a rubber

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RealLooksmaxxer
Something often unmentioned in terms of SEA and East Asian girls:

The lack of a functional ABCC11 gene, which is responsible for body odor + wet earwax.

Scientifically, Asian girls smell the best. And have the least disgusting earwax. They literally cannot have body odor because of their genetic code.

If that isn't feminine, idk what is.
THATS WHY ASIANS ARE UNATTRACTIVE THEY LOOK AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN LOL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I agree with all your points but have a comment for the last one. “Messing up bloodline” or however else we phrase it is really not about the other people being “subhuman” it’s just that East Asian eyes are an extremely dominant trait and for example in my case I would want my kids to have Caucasian shaped blue eyes instead of black monolid ones
The numbers games makes all the difference. Blue/green eyes just isn't that common. So supply and demand of White Females anyone who have it goes up heavily.

The thing I don't understand is the hate men get for going for Asian women. If that's all an incel can get and he likes Asian women he should be celibrated. At least he's not rotting.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Tropical Tyrone
The thing I don't understand is the hate men get for going for Asian women. If that's all an incel can get and he likes Asian women he should be celibrated. At least he's not rotting.
asian women = highest SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
never hated woman and never hated them after 221+ days here , ofcourse they get pickier of they have alot of choice i dont blame them

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, johncruz12345, Xangsane and 1 other person
Keep crying nigga. Gook women are hideous with deformed skulls, fuckin' hideous eyes, 404 no cheekbones, absolute shit forward growth, trash bodies, horrible acents, they smell like shit, they produce the ugliest children on average, etc.

Anybody who actually believes gook women are attractive are lying to themselves. They can only look somewhat presentable with 100 pounds of makeup on and EXTENSIVE cosmic surgery to make themselves appear more white. Absolute subhuman race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
@Digital Hitler @PingPong

Keep crying nigga. Gook women are hideous with deformed skulls, fuckin' hideous eyes, 404 no cheekbones, absolute shit forward growth, trash bodies, horrible acents, they smell like shit, they produce the ugliest children on average, etc.

Anybody who actually believes gook women are attractive are lying to themselves. They can only look somewhat presentable with 100 pounds of makeup on and EXTENSIVE cosmic surgery to make themselves appear more white. Absolute subhuman race.
Nigga I like femine women, and asian foids tend to look femine (some) that's it. The rest is cope

Nigga I like femine women, and asian foids tend to look femine (some) that's it. The rest is cope
Nah they tend to be extremely ugly Asian women don’t even like black guys anyway lol your better off with a white girl

But they look ugly so who cares if they do look feminine (and on average they don't look feminine) lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and Deleted member 5802
They are gross looking goblins

• JFL
But they look ugly so who cares if they do look feminine (and on average they don't look feminine) lol
On average they have bigger noses then blacks

Asian women don’t even like black guys anyway lol your better off with a white girl
I'm in Brazil, that thing that asian women don't like black guys does not exist here

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5802
I'm in Brazil, that thing that asian women don't like black guys does not exist here
Yeah they lost touch in their own Asian culture. I bet they are just mixed that’s why they are more attractive in Brazil, lol everyone in Brazil is mixed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Tropical Tyrone
I bet they are just mixed that’s why they are more attractive in Brazil, lol everyone in Brazil is mixed.
Yeah foi are right

"Since the 1980s, a return migration has emerged of Japanese Brazilians to Japan.[9] More recently, a trend of interracial marriage has taken hold among Brazilians of Japanese descent, with the racial intermarriage rate approximated at 50% and increasing.[10]"

• +1
Yeah they lost touch in their own Asian culture. I bet they are just mixed that’s why they are more attractive in Brazil, lol everyone in Brazil is mixed.
"A more recent phenomenon in Brazil is intermarriages between Japanese Brazilians and non-ethnic Japanese. Though people of Japanese descent make up only 0.8% of the country's population, they are the largest Japanese community outside Japan, with over 1.4 million people."

• +1
"A more recent phenomenon in Brazil is intermarriages between Japanese Brazilians and non-ethnic Japanese. Though people of Japanese descent make up only 0.8% of the country's population, they are the largest Japanese community outside Japan, with over 1.4 million people."
Exactly they are not like the Asians in the west or in their own native countries