meaning = i fucked 400 foids

not tall, not gl, just NT

@SecularIslamist

blackpill copers be like:

um...eh.. HE HAS BIG DICK!!!1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 29581, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
women will fuck anything in 2023. the real blackpill is: LTR wont work unless youre above average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Cutecel2001, Deleted member 23314 and 8 others
women will fuck anything in 2023. the real blackpill is: LTR wont work unless youre above average
no, u need to be chad facially for that

thats something else

And this guy fucked like 5000?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Chadeep, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
were they good looking though? fucking fat or ugly girls isn't an accomplishment

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HarrierDuBois, Cutecel2001 and 4 others
were they good looking though? fucking fat or ugly girls isn't an accomplishment
400 ugly girls lol, keep coping bro this guy is one of those ltn u see outside with htbs telling urself "how he did :feelswah: "

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
no, u need to be chad facially for that
thats something else
maybe. honestly the point is: you need to be chad if you want to get married, because women seem to never control their urges when they see chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
TALL DARK AND HANDSOME

Attachments

• news-2020-06-24-dolce-gabbana-david-gandy.jpg
    news-2020-06-24-dolce-gabbana-david-gandy.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
maybe. honestly the point is: you need to be chad if you want to get married, because women seem to never control their urges when they see chad.
u need to moneymax bro, thats all

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Mogs me anyway

• JFL
u need to moneymax bro, thats all
im moneymaxing and then getting surgery. i just cant tolerate living a sub5 my whole life and being an average piece of shit.

• +1
im moneymaxing and then getting surgery. i just cant tolerate living a sub5 my whole life and being an average piece of shit.
fair enough

Tu te prend trop la tete mon reuf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Having sex with a drunk mtb once won't satisfy you, may as well just jerk off. The only real satisfaction for a man comes from having a htb+ who loves you and will have sex whenever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 28541, SecularIslamist and 4 others
above average to women.

Also if i told you i could fly would you just.. believe me? No questions asked? What if I told you I saw a unicorn once? That’s just a fact now?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBoy, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
Having sex with a drunk mtb once satisfy you, may as well just jerk off. The only real satisfaction for a man comes from having a htb+ who loves you and will have sex whenever.
stacies are @blackckatt only

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
above average to women.

Also if i told you i could fly would you just.. believe me? No questions asked? What if I told you I saw a unicorn once? That’s just a fact now?
above average in Varaždin

yes i would believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24789
above average in Varaždin

yes i would believe
As a man we can never understand what women find attractive, you can call it harmony or whatever but this guy has the kind of face that just works a little bit

But again don’t just believe people when they say they’ve fucked 400 girls

• +1
As a man we can never understand what women find attractive, you can call it harmony or whatever but this guy has the kind of face that just works a little bit

But again don’t just believe people when they say they’ve fucked 400 girls
he's just NT
and he knows how to make himself respected and heard when he speaks
blackpill is a pill invented by aspies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 17244
soypilled + Frenchpilled

• +1
Women dont give a shit about looks. they fetishize ugly men and help prop up weak ugly men simply because they make them feel more secure. They have no appreciation of male beauty and ça me rend furieux

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24789
Women dont give a shit about looks. they fetishize ugly men and help prop up weak ugly men simply because they make them feel more secure. They have no appreciation of male beauty and ça me rend furieux
I just know one thing, this guy is a legend

I just know one thing, this guy is a legend
i hate listening to his crigne voice and looking at his cringe expressionless face

If I ran the world guys like this would be locked in boxes so they could write code and make computers

he should be happy with one kiss from ltb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 24789
i hate listening to his crigne voice and looking at his cringe expressionless face

If I ran the world guys like this would be locked in boxes so they could write code and make computers

he should be happy with one kiss from ltb
he kissed 399 more

He's likely lying.

• JFL
he kissed 399 more
he doesnt deserve that. Guys like this deserve to kiss 400 girls

derek-grazzio-1.jpg

Its astonishing to me that women would let him go within 10 feet of them. What has the world come to? @blackckatt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackckatt, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24789
I’ve also ducked 400 foids

derek-grazzio-1.jpg

Its astonishing to me that women would let him go within 10 feet of them. What has the world come to? @blackckatt
Htn

what the fuck is wrong with women that they rate guys like chico 3/10? then you show them, like, jack harlow or some shit and they're like omgggggg 9/10

😍

😍

its because they're insecure little snots who are so preoccupied with "humbling" hot guys (who would certainly reject them) that they can't even relay their reflections on his beauty. this preoccupation on a sociological level produces a heinous civilization in which guys like the one in the op video can even get within 10 feet of a women. he does not deserve to have self esteem. everyone should want to fuck zario bolanos or something

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23218
The fact this guy felt the need to take a pic with a drunk mtb in bed proves he's lacking. If he was actually so good with women he wouldn't boast about "400 women" but would have one precious stacy in a stable LTR. I guarantee none of these mtbs are actually into him and that's why he feels the need to overcompensate.

derek-grazzio-1.jpg

My oneits broked my heart for moneymaxxed guy..

Maybe i have to read shopenhauer and other blackpilled philosoph for understand that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
The fact this guy felt the need to take a pic with a drunk mtb in bed proves he's lacking. If he was actually so good with women he wouldn't boast about "400 women" but would have one precious stacy in a stable LTR. I guarantee none of these mtbs are actually into him and that's why he feels the need to overcompensate.
bro this thread is just funny, take that with a grain of salt

He's a PUA. It should be illegal to be a PUA and look like that.

• +1
what is PUA lol
Pick up artist. I don't speak/understand baguette 🥖, but it looks like he's selling courses or lessons or something online JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17244
Pick up artist. I don't speak/understand baguette 🥖, but it looks like he's selling courses or lessons or something online JFL
State of this forum ngl. That sites getting redpilled and reminds me some internet forum from 2008

• +1