Blackpill does not apply to white guys. White guys on this forum are always crying meanwhile dudes like this are slaying online.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
This bloated normie dude posted a tiktok, went viral and women are simping in his comments, but noooooo users here claim that you need to look like David Gandy or Tyler Maher to get a landwhale to smile at you in 2021. Only ethnics experience he blackpill in reality; normie white guys can’t lose in 2021. Muh masculine eyebrows Muh bones muh hollow cheeks muh forward grown maxilla

inb4 copers say they see him as a betabux. Women don’t simp over men they see as betabux. Other copers will say it’s the height pill meanwhile dude is 5’11”

8B22FCF1 958B 4D06 8553 A830F80E3B1F

90D9B2FB 74AF 4A90 B5FD 5857DE371C89

View recent photos

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania @Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, never_lucky, ItsOver.com and 6 others
A077929C 650E 4B64 84FB 4B63065609E1
D55BA26F 27E4 4791 8755 26620C551E78

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Frank Jack, never_lucky and 29 others
dude I’ve been saying it the run of the mill 5-6/10 white dude life and slay mogs in the states :lul:. Blackpill applies to ethnics only — 7/10 minimum to even stand a chance + good height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, 5'8manlet, n0rthface and 9 others
this guy isn't ugly and is a niched HTN lol. Are dudes really this delusional on this forum where they think no normal person can attract women? lol.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 10 others
Wait a minute life fuel actually just need to get money and wardrobe

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Niggas that use tiktok comments to prove something = :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, never_lucky and 7 others
this guy isn't ugly and is a niched HTN lol. Are dudes really this delusional on this forum where they think no normal person can attract women? lol.
if this dude posted a pic on this site he would be bullied to suicide. So many guys here mog him

90D9B2FB 74AF 4A90 B5FD 5857DE371C89

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13592, n0rthface and 3 others
its the same for black guys too jfl

literally any somewhat ok looking black guy can get a decent looking somewhat-butterface girl just by existing, so idk why u complain

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Niggas that use tiktok comments to prove something = :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Dude has almost 200k followers on tiktok and 125k likes on the video I posted - that should tell you a lot of people find him very attractive.

This bloated normie dude posted a tiktok, went viral and women are simping in his comments, but noooooo users here claim that you need to look like David Gandy or Tyler Maher to get a landwhale to smile at you in 2021. Only ethnics experience he blackpill in reality; normie white guys can’t lose in 2021. Muh masculine eyebrows Muh bones muh hollow cheeks muh forward grown maxilla

inb4 copers say they see him as a betabux. Women don’t simp over men they see as betabux. Other copers will say it’s the height pill meanwhile dude is 5’11”

View attachment 1361433

View attachment 1361437

View attachment 1361455

View attachment 1361445

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania @Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel
@StrangerDanger Maxilla and bens are cope, only cute chubby realistic faces have high appeal irl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
its the same for black guys too jfl

literally any somewhat ok looking black guy can get a decent looking somewhat-butterface girl just by existing, so idk why u complain
Black guys have a niche appeal and as you stated most of the girls attracted to us are "butterface"

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
if this dude posted a pic on this site he would be bullied to suicide. So many guys here mog him

View attachment 1361463
and? lmfao. doesn't change the fact that he's a HTN compared to the average USA white man. In fact, simply not being fat can make you above average, esp if you were to softmax + gymmax. Most dudes have the potential to become HTNs but most don't exploit it like this dude did. On top of that, he's exploiting something called a niche. It's why you see looksmaxxed HTN "eboys" pulling thousands of women, despite them not being chads.. This dude is doing the same shit by selling the "dad bod" dilf (dad i'd like to fuck) fantasy so he's prob attacting alot of younger women with daddy issues lol.

• JFL
and? lmfao. doesn't change the fact that he's a HTN compared to the average USA white man. In fact, simply not being fat can make you above average, esp if you were to softmax + gymmax. Most dudes have the potential to become HTNs but most don't exploit it like this dude did. On top of that, he's exploiting something called a niche. It's why you see looksmaxxed HTN "eboys" pulling thousands of women, despite them not being chads.. This dude is doing the same shit by selling the "dad bod" dilf (dad i'd like to fuck) fantasy so he's prob attacting alot of younger women with daddy issues lol.
Post a picture of the average American male in his 20s/30s

simply not being fat can make you above average, esp if you were to softmax + gymmax
Jfl only in Usa being slim is something special, fattest country of the world :feelshaha:

In Europe men aren't fat so being slim is nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568 and 6 others
Jfl only in Usa being slim is something special, fattest country of the world :feelshaha:

In Europe men aren't fat so being slim is nothing special
View attachment 1361494
Hahaha I should probably move to the usa with my Tyrone tier physique JFL

The only non obese, regular height white guys who can’t pull are the ones who refuse to deal with non white girls. Literally ANY non fat white guy can run through Mexican women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and fogdart
The only non obese, regular height white guys who can’t pull are the ones who refuse to deal with non white girls. Literally ANY non fat white guy can run through Mexican women
In Europe it's different, men are less fat and there are less ethnic girls.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
In Europe it's different, men are less fat and there are less ethnic girls.
That’s more understandable but American white dudes have zero excuse tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma and JosephGarrot123
True if you are a white guy it's hard to be an incel unless you're deformed tier or non-NT. non-white women have a higher affinity for white guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, .👽. and fogdart
True if you are a white guy it's hard to be an incel unless you're deformed tier or non-NT. non-white women have a higher affinity for white guys
Only able to get ethnics as a white man = incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, n0rthface, Chadeep and 2 others
better than no pussy at all, and all women avoiding you because you look like a creep.
If you are white you'll be seen as a human being with lack of negatives while ethnics have negative stereotypes causing women to have bad thoughts about them

Blackpill almost certainly applies lmfao. It’s just not as harsh. Jfl @ you if you think that they don’t get used, rejected, excluded, etc based on looks like everyone else.

The only difference is that unlike ethnics and maybe bbcs they have something on the side to fuck if bare average. (In the case of white men, low tier ethnic women)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Shrek2OnDvD, .👽. and 2 others
Lol white women were simping for the dude in the post. He’s a fucking bloated normie.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
@MarkCorrigan Mogs this guy but cries about being incel. He would rope if he was Dravidian like me. White men are Incels because of Non NTness not looks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and fogdart
dude I’ve been saying it the run of the mill 5-6/10 white dude life and slay mogs in the states :lul:. Blackpill applies to ethnics only — 7/10 minimum to even stand a chance + good height
True I think that’s why many white women in who 4 - 6/10 prefer to date BBC because they can be hypergamous and afford to date men who are at least 2 points above them unlike when they choose to date white guys - it’s rare for a white chadlite/chad to date below his looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and n0rthface
@MarkCorrigan Mogs this guy but cries about being incel. He would rope if he was Dravidian like me. White men are Incels because of Non NTness not looks.
@badg96 this user is a high tier normie who mogs the dude in OP but is rotting on this site posting pics with ass crack showing.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9670, .👽. and 1 other person
Blackpill almost certainly applies lmfao. It’s just not as harsh. Jfl @ you if you think that they don’t get used, rejected, excluded, etc based on looks like everyone else.

The only difference is that unlike ethnics and maybe bbcs they have something on the side to fuck if bare average. (In the case of white men, low tier ethnic women)
damnnn man you back?:feelswow:

@badg96 this user is a high tier normie who mogs the dude in OP but is rotting on this site posting pics with ass crack showing.
He looks low trust needs to run Badboy game.

• +1
Reactions: venomaly and n0rthface
I've said several times i'd kill myself if I wasn't tall and white

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Most people on this forum need to join a boxing gym and get therapy lol

• +1
Get attention from 35yo ugly fat asians counts as 'slaying' now?

@fogdart explain yourself
Cherry picked bro. He has over 6k comments - there are definitely some high tier Beckys in there. Besides this forum also claims that women are hypergamous and shoot their shot with men who are out their league(aka Chad only) so these women definitely see him as a Chad.

View attachment 1361433

View attachment 1361437

View attachment 1361455

View attachment 1361445

600D2FFF 2609 44B3 94EC 8D0A2F1F80F7

Facts tbh just look at this couple , couples like this do not happen with any other race. Not saying the blackpill dosent apply but in white men it’s nowhere near as bad

• +1
View attachment 1361938
Facts tbh just look at this couple , couples like this do not happen with any other race. Not saying the blackpill dosent apply but in white men it’s nowhere near as bad
JFL the average black man cannot get a slim decent black girl unless he's rich or has status. It's even worse for other ethnics - asian and indian girls are fucking bottom shelf white men for free but will demand their looksmatch to have a Harvard degree and 200k income before they look his way.

JFL the average black man cannot get a slim decent black girl unless he's rich or has status. It's even worse for other ethnics - asian and indian girls are fucking bottom shelf white men for free but will demand their looksmatch to have a Harvard degree and 200k income before they look his way.
The delusion is real. You dudes clearly dont leave your house lmfao.

DELUSIONAL
explain why i am a 25 yo khhcv living in my mothers basement
no point leaving
reminder i am a 6'1 manlet 5'' wrists 20'' peanut skull 5.75'' micropenis sub8 face

BONES ARE EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT RACE

• Woah
depends on Location, of that white guy!

• +1
View attachment 1361938
both ugly and almost looksmatched. the girl is low e and is frauding hard.Race doesn't matter blk pill still applies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back