Abhorrence

Lurker
I know subhuman manlets with loyal gfs here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Piratecel
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
Money and tradition pilled

I’m at a bridal shower with the same thing rn.
these guys im talking about are not even rich
turkey is just more trad compared to the west hypergamy isnt that bad at all here

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
these guys im talking about are not even rich
turkey is just more trad compared to the west hypergamy isnt that bad at all here
LTRs are about NT and $$

This was my conclusion after seeing a 5'4 guy with a staceylite barely 2cm shorter. This is a mathematical impossibility in the West.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, 5.5psl, Sens and 1 other person
$$$ is everything in Turkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Abhorrence
I want a Turkish wife that looks like Mesut Ozil’s. With the Stacy caliber foids it’s still looks money status.

how old were they
Definitely young.

I dunno what you turkcels are doing here? You're either subhuman facially or 5'2. There's no way you face the same problems as you would in the West.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Abhorrence
Definitely young.

I dunno what you turkcels are doing here? You're either subhuman facially or 5'2. There's no way you face the same problems as you would in the West.
ntpill is brutal over here oofie doofies reign supreme

im legit 6ft5 not even larping

Most men in Turkiye aren't very tall to begin with so it is not a big deal.
They are short af. I had to wear XL clothing. When I first when there I bought an 'M' sized shirt without checking size, tried to wear it and ended up looking like a vest. I gave it to my 10 year old nephew.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
>place known for looksmaxxing hair procedures
>blackpill not applying

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ntpill is brutal over here oofie doofies reign supreme
Most people are NT - you are the odd one out. Turkish people aren't like western men. I saw women sitting alone on benches getting approached - that shit is harassment over here.
im legit 6ft5 not even larping
Gtfo here fakecel.

They are short af. I had to wear XL clothing. When I first when there I bought an 'M' sized shirt without checking size, tried to wear it and ended up looking like a vest. I gave it to my 10 year old nephew.
basically all turks are fakecel and the guys talking about hypergamy in the turkish incel forum are mentally ill bozos detached from reality

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
basically all turks are fakecel and the guys talking about hypergamy in the turkish incel forum are mentally ill bozos detached from reality
Genuine question: what are you doing here then?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence
Money and tradition pilled

I’m at a bridal shower with the same thing rn.
As OLD gets more popular that will quickly disappear. The only reason Eastern Europe and places like turkey and South America have not imploded with online dating is that the more NT social low inhibition culture means that online dating is naturally seen as a less popular option then online dating.

Meanwhile in the west where me too has caused any sub 8 men that looks at a women labeled as a creep , men have become more higher inhibition and resorted to more online dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, thereallegend and Abhorrence
Blackpill doesn’t apply to all third world shitholes . Eastern Europe included

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, gribsufer1, House Lannister and 3 others
Where I was in Turkiye I saw a lot of 6ft plus guys and loads of manlets nothing in between tho
No those turkish incels are actually brokecels

• Woah
Can't wait to go back there so I can money mog and passport mog the local men, also height mog too cuz I am at least 2 -3 inches taller than most men I meet there who are 5'8-5'9 on average.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Where I was in Turkiye I saw a lot of 6ft plus guys and loads of manlets nothing in between tho

No those turkish incels are actually brokecels
Money can be a game changer in hyper inflation economies like Argentina and turkey or broke countries like Eastern Europe and Russia .

If you Larp rich their the women will actually respect your wealth and chase you hard. When I larped as millionaire their on tinder , fuck man it was a game changer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Piratecel
Can't wait to go back there so I can money mog and passport mog the local men, also height mog too cuz I am at least 2 -3 inches taller than most men I meet there who are 5'8-5'9 on average.
How was turkey bro

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
How was turkey bro
Really good I felt like a celebrity ppl wanted to take pictures with me cuz they are not used to seeing black people, a girl asked me out, food was great, weather was great, everything was cheap as fuck the hoes too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 23218, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Blackpill doesn’t apply anywhere. It’s cope for autistic spaztards who are too afraid to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Really good I felt like a celebrity ppl wanted to take pictures with me cuz they are not used to seeing black people, a girl asked me out, food was great, weather was great, everything was cheap as fuck the hoes too.
Damn I'm surprised arab countries are good for blacks . The Turks castrated every black slave they imported to prevent any more blacks from being made .

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Piratecel
Blackpill doesn’t apply anywhere. It’s cope for autistic spaztards who are too afraid to talk to girls
It applies on the west in Anglo countries

Did u get whores there?

• +1
Damn I'm surprised arab countries are good for blacks . The Turks castrated every black slave they imported to prevent any more blacks from being made .
Turkey is not an arab country they are actually quite xenophobic to arabs.pakis, and afghans. They do like Africans for some reason maybe exotic factor or rapper halo. Actual Arab countries are racist to blacks

I know those cases in every country

Turkey is not an arab country they are actually quite xenophobic to arabs.pakis, and afghans. They do like Africans for some reason maybe exotic factor or rapper halo. Actual Arab countries are racist to blacks
Pretty sure they xenophobic to the shit skins chimping out . That would be surprising if they racist against other Arabs as especially the eastern half of turkey has a lot more arab admixture while the western half more European admixture

• +1
Same in gipsyland

It's all about being NT dripmaxxing and gymcelling to get lean.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nah bro I've seen too many Turkish incel memes to just believe that

Just be First is the only counter to the blackpill and trad countries make it easier to pull off. For example my uncle groommaxxed his wife when she was 15 and she is more attractive and 2cm taller than him and they are still together after 34 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I've visited Turkey and can confirm. It's almost like the height pill doesn't apply to Turkish men.