blackpill. friends dont exist.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Castellatus
there was a guy who used to be my best friend. but he became a subhuman. i hate him to the core now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 21044, copemaxxeer and 2 others
You ask Souther for more time and he says yes and lights a blunt.
This was not good.
His combat reflexes are slowed by the mighty weed and he cant defend himself when @loksr comes up behind him with cum spurting from all her worn holes and backstabs him brutally.
Souther manages to fuck her up but dies from the many stab wounds UGH

He punches through her guts and rips out her uterus before going WAIT ITS A FOID

You feel bitter for having lost a friend.
So you pour gasoline over southers body to keep him from being desecrated, this world is lost anyway.
You take part of his ass as snacks to remember him by.

You kneel next to loxr to look at the feints deranged face. Even in death she - SHE JOLTS AT YOU AND BITES YOUR THROAT AARGG You struglge and wrestle, you manage to rip out her eyeballs but she bites off your hands, blood spurts all over oyu, @loksr crawls on ground whimpering, you groan and put your dick in her empty eye sockets and fuck her brain to pieces before collapsing and fading out.
The End.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg and Deleted member 18244
You ask Souther for more time and he says yes and lights a blunt.
This was not good.
His combat reflexes are slowed by the mighty weed and he cant defend himself when @loksr comes up behind him with cum spurting from all her worn holes and backstabs him brutally.
Souther manages to fuck her up but dies from the many stab wounds UGH

He punches through her guts and rips out her uterus before going WAIT ITS A FOID
View attachment 1832253

You feel bitter for having lost a friend.
So you pour gasoline over southers body to keep him from being desecrated, this world is lost anyway.
You take part of his ass as snacks to remember him by.

You kneel next to loxr to look at the feints deranged face. Even in death she - SHE JOLTS AT YOU AND BITES YOUR THROAT AARGG You struglge and wrestle, you manage to rip out her eyeballs but she bites off your hands, blood spurts all over oyu, @loksr crawls on ground whimpering, you groan and put your dick in her empty eye sockets and fuck her brain to pieces before collapsing and fading out.
The End.
This guy's completely gone. Look what blackpill does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 21044, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
This guy's completely gone. Look what blackpill does to a mf
ngl souther was pretty fucked up, having his old mans corpse in that pyramid and shit
but he died with valor, :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
unlike the 10000 slaves he killed for honor :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
there was a guy who used to be my best friend. but he became a subhuman. i hate him to the core now.
I don't mind ugly guys for friends

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I had some friendships for over 7 years..