Blackpill has raped my life , was so happy back then being bluepilled

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Back then when I was bluepilled I was so happy , used to judge other people from their behaviour and talks but now all I judge them is on the basis of their muh forward growth
Blackpill has helped me in nothing
Muh looksmax as if your life is dependent on it this philosophy will only lead to depression in most coz your fuckin face can't be fixed dramatically it's genetics
Dr fuckin Mike mew gave too much hope to incels .. looksmaxxing wasn't even a thing until this faggot came out with his bullshit mewing theories
Being blue pilled I could have achieved so many things by blasting roids and getting a fitness model teir physique now I only spend all the time analysing my face and being depressed and just rot
What's the point of such life , even if you ascend you will still rot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, poopoohead, chawaje and 27 others
6ft3 rotting on .org with truecels :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IhateDentists, poopoohead, chawaje and 9 others
Back then when I was bluepilled I was so happy , used to judge other people from their behaviour and talks but now all I judge them is on the basis of their muh forward growth
Muh looksmax as if your life is dependent on it this philosophy will only lead to depression in most coz your fuckin face can't be fixed dramatically it's genetics
Dr fuckin Mike mew gave too much hope to incels .. looksmaxxing wasn't even a thing until this faggot came out with his bullshit mewing theories
Being blue pilled I could have achieved so many things now I only spend all the time analysing my face and being depressed and just rot
na it helped me i prefer knowing that everyone around me is actually a truecel and that im not even that badlooking compared to other people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
the depression just washed over me today after a few days of pure BP content tbh

feel like im drowning.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, beypazarisoda0, Manletmachine and 1 other person
the depression just washed over me today after a few days of pure BP content tbh

feel like im drowning.
If you could go back in time would you choose to know the BP or stay a normie ?

feel like im drowning.
brah bp is obvs true lime everyone alreayd knows being gl will pur u at a signisfcant advantage in life but most guys are cucks nowadays so domt stress it just do what u can and dont be autistic and u will settle down with someone sounds bluepilled asf but its completelty autsitic to say ur going to die lonely because ur gonial angle is 1 degrees less than ideal or you midface ratio is 0.1 of ideal unless ur a legitamte trucel youll be fine just live ur life honestly so many guys obsess over being a "Chad" but its never going to happen just live ur life

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
brah bp is obvs true lime everyone alreayd knows being gl will pur u at a signisfcant advantage in life but most guys are cucks nowadays so domt stress it just do what u can and dont be autistic and u will settle down with someone sounds bluepilled asf but its completelty autsitic to say ur going to die lonely because ur gonial angle is 1 degrees less than ideal or you midface ratio is 0.1 of ideal unless ur a legitamte trucel youll be fine just live ur life honestly so many guys obsess over being a "Chad" but its never going to happen just live ur life
i am 0.1psl. i am literally 100% going to be a perma-cel.
If you could go back in time would you choose to know the BP or stay a normie ?
prob better to know im completely subhuman so i don't get a lawsuit from delusionally approaching a foid

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
Tbh I love it. I learned about the black pill at the lowest point of my life. I slid into an abyss of mental illness/torture where everything felt black and everyone felt like npc/nobodies. But this changed me as a person for the better. Less of a pussy and small shit is starting to feel good and give me dopamine hits, because I came up out the mud nigga

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, datboijj and 2 others
I bet you look decent, your just autistic like everybody else on this site.

• +1
Damn didn't expected this much maturity from a 15 year old

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
dude get it fucking together man, if your roid maxxed and 6'4 all u need is average face + ur face will also improve on roids? larger jaw etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
Once im ascended ill leave this hellhole, BP will still roam rentfree in my head but it wont make me depressed cuz i know im chad

Honestly ive been told i have chad potential so lets maxx it out

• +1
Reactions: angelo, IMZLEGEND, baldgeeza and 1 other person
I had my only slay when i was redpilled and now i'm incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, IhateDentists, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
I had my only slay when i was redpilled and now i'm incel.
I used to consider myself as a 7/10 good looking guy but after the BP I am a subhuman truecel who can't get any girl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
Being blue pilled I could have achieved so many things by blasting roids and getting a fitness model teir physique now I only spend all the time analysing my face and being depressed and just rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, copefuel, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
I used to consider myself as a 7/10 good looking guy but after the BP I am a subhuman truecel who can't get any girl
Probably you aren't trucel, trust me just your bain is fucked from seeing all these beautiful people black pullers post, even your very own profile picture tells is enough to alter your brain you're ugly compared to him.

The truth is that over 2 years of black pill, the chads i met aren't even 3. Trust me 8psl doesn't exist or rarely you will ever see. irl mtn and htns run it and good personality.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27857, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Probably you aren't trucel, trust me just your bain is fucked from seeing all these beautiful people black pullers post, even your very own profile picture tells is enough to alter your brain you're ugly compared to him.

The truth is that over 2 years of black pill, the chads i met aren't even 3. Trust me 8psl doesn't exist or rarely you will ever see. irl mtn and htns run it and good personality.
In my uni all these girls I dated gave me an 8 or 9 yet in this forum some will claim im barely a mtn. Because what they are comparing to me doesn't exist in the real " aka 8psl"

• +1
i am 0.1psl. i am literally 100% going to be a perma-cel.
Everytime someone says this about themselves. They’re actually just some autistic normie. Not even subhuman.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and 5.5psl
I've never been happier, this year is the first year I actually feel confident about my looks for once.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, datboijj and 3 others
In my uni all these girls I dated gave me an 8 or 9 yet in this forum some will claim im barely a mtn. Because what they are comparing to me doesn't exist in the real " aka 8psl"
A lot of people here don’t understand statistical distribution, chads/chadlite are very rare. At my uni I haven’t seen one yet, just HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead and 5.5psl
No brother : blackpill saved you from the matrix.

I was a bluepill cuck that was destined to become a beta provider to an ungrateful wife in a dead bedroom in before she divorce rapes me and goes hop on Chad's dick.

The blackpill opened my eyes and from now on I will ask no less than the chadlite treatment from my next girlfriends. I will never let any girl get away with anything, the moment she misbehaves she will be replaced.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
We need to start a campaign to go against it. I regret taking it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and 5.5psl
Ignorance is bliss.
Yeah ofc the blackpill has saved me but once u have reached ur achievements like being a high value man u can escape both the matrix and the blackpill at the same time.

Knowing the key aspects of life and what women really want is important but knowing u made the best out if urself u can leave it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Yeah ofc the blackpill has saved me but once u have reached ur achievements like being a high value man u can escape both the matrix and the blackpill at the same time.

Knowing the key aspects of life and what women really want is important but knowing u made the best out if urself u can leave it.
The problem with blackpill is that once you've awaken consciousness about your look level and the beauty bias, there's only one goal : ascension, or at least get to the maximum look level possible.

You can't just cope with softmaxx and you can't re-bluepill yourself with cope and delusion. You can only go forward and failing to do so can drive you mad.

It's a headlong rush and I'm aware that I'm dedicating severals hours of my time per day researching the best procedures, analyzing hundreds of faces and features and spending several thousand of hard earned currency instead of just enjoying life.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and 5.5psl
The problem with blackpill is that once you've awaken consciousness about your look level and the beauty bias, there's only one goal : ascension, or at least get to the maximum look level possible.

You can't just cope with softmaxx and you can't re-bluepill yourself with cope and delusion. You can only go forward and failing to do so can drive you mad.

It's a headlong rush and I'm aware that I'm dedicating severals hours of my time per day researching the best procedures, analyzing hundreds of faces and features and spending several thousand of hard earned currency instead of just enjoying life.
dude u know very often surgeries don't increase psl. In fact, your base determines what level you will be. The only cases where there is ascension is when you have a subhuman feature like a severe receding chin / jaw or a sylvester Stallone eyes area.
But what will make you a normie or a chadlite is only your base, the width of your face and your natural bone structure (including the Es ratio and the midface ratio). If everything is meant to be harmonious on your face, then surgery for big failo is legitimate because u can rush chadlite or more (like Amnesia and even him was htn at first) otherwise it won't change anything and u will still be a normie.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
why do these retards think being tall will do anything to their smv literally won't do shit

imagine a lanklet 17 bidelt with subhuman face but he's 6'9 ye bro you'll pull hella bitches

• +1
why do these retards think being tall will do anything to their smv literally won't do shit

imagine a lanklet 17 bidelt with subhuman face but he's 6'9 ye bro you'll pull hella bitches
Exactly jfl
These manlets even believe 6 foot will make them slayer which every girl wanna fuck

Being tall and normie and nt is all u need

• +1
  • +1
Nigga youre 6'3 go kill yourself

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22886 and RopeMaxxed
you know what i did? i just quit

just stop browsing unless you're an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
I have already booked a consultation from eppley for my shotgun implants ..
Good, if yall tall fags start killing yourselves more often then manlets like me would be considered less manlets

• JFL
Good, if yall tall fags start killing yourselves more often then manlets like me would be considered less manlets
The day you realise that height is an utter meme and a joke that would be the day your sufferings end
Any tall fag on this entire forum would agree with me on this that height is a meme and your face is all that matters all you gotta be is above 5'8 and if you are below that just rope tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, forevermirin and Suimaxxer
what's your height

Being nt is all u need if u're 5'9 or more

If u're not nt, you are fucked, 5'9 or 6'4

And if u're subhuman, looksmax is for u

The day you realise that height is an utter meme and a joke that would be the day your sufferings end
Any tall fag on this entire forum would agree with me on this that height is a meme and your face is all that matters all you gotta be is above 5'8 and if you are below that just rope tbh
Literally all tall motherfuckers say the same shit "muh height doesnt matter its just your face bro" fuck off asshole if i was 2 inches taller i would be such a slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
what's your height

Being nt is all u need if u're 5'9 or more

If u're not nt, you are fucked, 5'9 or 6'4

And if u're subhuman, looksmax is for u
Im 5'10 but im a zoomer and i live in europe its beyond over for my manlet ass

• JFL
  • JFL
Literally all tall motherfuckers say the same shit "muh height doesnt natter its just your face bro" fuck off asshole if i was 2 inches taller i would be such a slayer
@ripcordgod1 @forevermirin :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
being a bluepilled normie is the best thing in life you will have a gf good social circle and a normal life blackpill took my soul

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 80iq, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
Wdym greycel?
Gnagna "greycel"

Bro it took me 3 weeks on this site to realize that looksmax is a fucking meme

go nofap, semen abstinence, beat a body and this will be your looksmax, you don't need LL retard (I'm retarded too don't worry)
and pray to become a little more NT every day of your existence, being NT will not bring you the bitches, but a decent girl for a serious relationship

only giga NT htn and chad fuck the bitches if you ain't that then it's over, gotta move on on what is within your reach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22886, Hmmf and 1 other person
being a bluepilled normie is the best thing in life you will have a gf good social circle and a normal life blackpill took my soul
Nah brah being bluepilled is all good until reality comes down crashing on you (which will eventually happen).

To quote Andrew Tate : Imagine being middle-aged bald, overweight, wageslaving and way past your prime and then your wife divorces your ass and takes half your wealth. You'll be an old truecel with no dating option besides being a single moms beta provider and a poor one at that.

Ropefuel.

• +1