blackpill hurt my personality

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
not that its still not great, im still one of the best people to talk to and i give all around great vibes and people tell me im a charismatic warrior

anways, seeing people who had looks act in a retarded way mot mattering to anybody solely because trhey had looks changed me in a way. because even i thought like that, i liked a dude as a person even though he was a feminine SJW goofball and lied and used people solely because he was nice to me and good looking

even though he used me to for drugs and such and i didnt even realize it at the time, everyone knows this guy was a user

but he was handsome so in my mind i still had a better opinion of him even when he was acting cringe and throwing baby fits

seeing this made me think “oh man, if u have looks u can legit act HOWEVER u want” and this negatively affected me becasue deep in my core im honestly kind of an annoying douche bag since i was a kid i had annoying douche tendencies but learned to harness them

i still am not an annoyinf douche in anyway and i still have my personality on lock but when i get into relationships with people sometimes i start to feel entitled because im better lookinf than them and this has caused a shitton of friction at various moments and i turn myswlf into kind of a target i feel and everybody starts going against me and treating me like a villain

u think u can do whatever u want with looks, but really people can be even more sensitive to your opinion in reality and u can get in trouble for being good looking

that + envy comes when you show you like the way you look or u show hot girls u match with on tinder etc

of course with other chads - its way more fine. because theyre not envious scumlorda and just think “relatable bro” and they have no reason to try and tear you down to their level to boost them sleves up

another point - subhumans are the worst

normie subhumans call guys who mog them “gay” and thats their cope

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, House Lannister and ifyouwannabemylover