Blackpill in death note.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Around 5:40.

"Skill has nothing to do with it it's your looks that count"

That is what light said in response to ryuk saying how skilled he is with his hands and that he's probably very popular with girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 11875, freeone12 and 2 others
ryuk is norwood 3.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, IhateDentists, Deleted member 22886 and 6 others
JFL at watching cartoons

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs and LimaDummy
How long does it take to get this physique in my avi as a natty a.
3 years to get close, but it's unlikely that you'll ever look as full in the chest area at low bodyfat naturally.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 2268 and VenatorLuparius
still that camel spined L mogged Light jfl

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and GetShrekt
i noticed this too

okey thats acceptable, just don't watch cartoons ever again or ur a incel fag
Lol I stopped watching anime when I turned 20.

I grew up with DBZ, Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa, Naruto, One Piece but it's like video games : when your turn 25 it's not serious to keep watching/playing on a regular basis.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Somehow L who legit looks like a school shooter has more fan girls than him why is it? Is it because of his voice and intelligence?
Can someone answer this?

Somehow L who legit looks like a school shooter has more fan girls than him why is it? Is it because of his voice and intelligence?
Can someone answer this?
Virtue signaling

Entire anime is a huge blackpill none of lights plan would have worked if he wasn’t attractive

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
Can someone answer this?
Colours mainly. Also, hair, skin, eyes area, harmony,

misa amane is obssesed with light yagami, even she shortened her life to 1/4 (took 2x shinigami eyes) to be with him
JFL at watching cartoons
intellectual cat and mouse battle between two main characters mogs into oblivion western cinematography

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Can someone answer this?
Dark Looks.

>hair
Light has better
>skin
Same as light
>Eye area
Looks like a fucking robot light has that ideal almond eyes

I don't think so
Sorry, I though you were referring as Light

But Light is much more popular among girls than L, L is just a normal guy in school

Sorry, I though you were referring as Light

But Light is much more popular among girls than L, L is just a normal guy in school
Idk man I have seen many fan girls from Ls side than light but i agree even light had fan girls too

Can someone answer this?
Cuz light is perfect and out of their league while L being an autist is relatable to the the female weaboos