Blackpill in old UK show ft. Andrew Tate

Racky

Racky

Diamond
I was watching this UK traveling show Andrew Tate participated in, which is why it was uploaded on YouTube by one of his fan channels(link to first episode). Don't read further if you are going to watch and don't want spoilers.

Basically it's about UK people traveling to Indonesia, and the goal is to be the best traveler so you can get money at the end.

At some point, a normie in the group, "Nathan", confesses to a girl in the group that he likes her. He gets rejected. "I like your personality, but no, I'm not ready for a relationship"
Clip :

Next episode, while traveling, the girl comes across a group of American tourists. Among them there is a man that mogs Nathan in every way and the girl is Chadstruck. Clip :

She hasn't known him for even a minute and she is already like "wow I have never seen anyone this handsome before, the big one with the beautiful eyes. I'm in love, I want a relationship!". But with Nathan who has a "great personality" and that "I get along with well", YOU ARE "NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP" :ROFLMAO:

Later that day :

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fruitgunpop, Melo95 and 24 others
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, TsarTsar444 and 5 others

He said didnt read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fruitgunpop, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Would you fuck an ugly bitch?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Racky
I was watching this UK traveling show Andrew Tate participated in, which is why it was uploaded on YouTube by one of his fan channels(link to first episode). Don't read further if you are going to watch and don't want spoilers.

Basically it's about UK people traveling to Indonesia, and the goal is to be the best traveler so you can get money at the end.

At some point, a normie in the group, "Nathan", confesses to a girl in the group that he likes her. He gets rejected. "I like your personality, but no, I'm not ready for a relationship"
Clip :
View attachment 1764680

Next episode, while traveling, the girl comes across a group of American tourists. Among them there is a man that mogs Nathan in every way and the girl is Chadstruck. Clip :
View attachment 1764698

She hasn't known him for even a minute and she is already like "wow I have never seen anyone this handsome before, the big one with the beautiful eyes. I'm in love, I want a relationship!". But with Nathan who has a "great personality" and that "I get along with well", YOU ARE "NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP" :ROFLMAO:

Later that day :
View attachment 1764714
The UK had a lot of Blackedpilled shows and shit but this is at the same time a nation that’s the most against the blackpill heing mainstream

Over 4 Nathan but then again Nathan’s prob in his mid 30s by now and same with this Becky roastie

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
lol good find.

Luckily I didn't really see this behavior from women until it happened to me when i had boosted status. Then I started seeing guys irl getting women throwing themselves at them. Similar kind of interaction to that above but with actual sex in club toilets by the chads. That girl would have fucked that guy immediately if he pulled her somewhere right there. You can never chase women again or consider them a great prize once you see that they will act like this around a good looking guy. You can delude yourself that a certain girl wouldn't but that's just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Thinking_Machine and 2 others
The other wasn't noticeably more facially attractive than Nathan. This was a height and frame pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EverythingMattersCel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Not saying this isn’t a BROOTAL black pill, but what do you expect when you’re confessing to women that you like them instead of just confessing? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@Chad1212 tier autism

• JFL
The other wasn't noticeably more facially attractive than Nathan. This was a height and frame pill.
We

I disagree, and she probably does as well since she mentioned his "beautiful eyes".

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Daniel Plainview, eduardkoopman and 3 others
great thread op, Do you know where I can watch full eposides?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
great thread op, Do you know where I can watch full eposides?
No.
I only have the 4 (edited) episodes from the Tate fan channel. The rest wasn’t posted by the channel because Tate isn’t in them. I don’t know where to find the full episodes online

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo
Bro are u stalking me? I watched this and that brutal blackpill yesterday lol. Missed out on reacts 🤬

• JFL
did nate react to the mog or did he never find out

• +1
Massive big boob halo on that chick

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
so she went home with the gymmaxxed normie at the end of the night as opposed to skinny tate? :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
so she went home with the gymmaxxed normie at the end of the night as opposed to skinny tate? :ROFLMAO:
Tate was not interested in her. The guy is "Nathan".

Last edited:
Brutal.
Regular nice and cool guy, in da friendzone.
Chad, instantly in the end zone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Racky
If she doesn't looking at you like this, don't even bother:
The Witcher Henry Cavill Lauren Schmidt Hissrich Freya Allan Anya Chalotra Comic Con 2019 RF 7
4eb0cd188d83e34b929e300ed2a7837b

• So Sad
  • +1
Nathan after this

CASE-1).

a) Finding about all this
79E94022 7221 4B6F BC29 4C5FB6BC2E94

b)Oerthinking
7B7B005C C7B5 4494 9596 6AC840B7F178

c)Blackpill realisation
377D3F67 BB22 4211 8639 F7F748DB502E

d)Its Over
D71D17CE 75C2 4B3C 8148 796CCB379D22

e)Another lost soldier/subhuman
F15BA896 D8A5 4AFE BB3E 989F53DA22DF

Or even worse
CASE-2] Faggotry
816BFAA4 1403 4D33 B352 51160D0E91D8

• So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Racky
BRUTAL She even forgot about him and asked, "who's Nathan?" at the end of that clip. Literally invisible and forgettable if you are sub chad.

She also described the chad as the most gorgeous man she has seen in her whole life lol (TELL ME LOOKS ISN'T EVERYTHING)

A girl knows within seconds if she wants to get with a guy.

Also Nathan is smaller than the girl and needs to get in the gym lol his lack of muscles is pathetic compared to those so called "fit" guys

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, JBcollector and Racky
BRUTAL She even forgot about him and asked, "who's Nathan?" at the end of that clip. Literally invisible and forgettable if you are sub chad.

She also described the chad as the most gorgeous man she has seen in her whole life lol (TELL ME LOOKS ISN'T EVERYTHING)

A girl knows within seconds if she wants to get with a guy.

Also Nathan is smaller than the girl and needs to get in the gym lol his lack of muscles is pathetic compared to those so called "fit" guys
Massive cope he is manlet