Blackpill is a bill that can be easily refuted, but proven right many times at the same time

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Pill.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
i dont believe in it bh, most "normies" know the importance of looks, a lot of people here are just delusional with the 6 9 height stuff and etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 25667 and stevielake
i dont believe in it bh, most "normies" know the importance of looks, a lot of people here are just delusional with the 6 9 height stuff and etc
What’s 6-9? I thought normies have been gaslighted about the importance of looks according to the bp community

It's because niggas are autistic and don't understand that life is nuanced and not black and white. Many things can be true and false at the same time without any contradiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, NordicMaxxer and Artemis
It's because niggas are autistic and don't understand that life is nuanced and not black and white. Many things can be true and false at the same time without any contradiction
Yeah but it is over for me nonetheless

• So Sad
Blackpill = Looks matter the most when it comes to dating. That's all it is when you boil it down to it's simplest form. It's just aspie guys on these forums take it way too literally.

• +1
Blackpill is revealing that the initial spark for romantic connection is looks based and not based on dumb bluepill shit like fashion or redpill shit like holding frame

Some people are mentally ill about it and blame their looks on everything bad in life but generally the blackpill is right in most scenarios