Blackpill is a cope, if you’re a KHHV then it’s because you’re non NT

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
After years of coping that I was KHHV because I was curry I now finally admit that it’s because I spend my entire day rotting on the Internet in my dorm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, EdgyFashionist, Nick.Harte and 19 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Never Get Up, Nick.Harte and 6 others
this is true for whites, but your curry so its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, iblamepheno1, Swarthy Knight and 13 others
Honestly probably yea. True khhvs are rare. I’m KHV. @Lebgfinal is only a Kissless Virgin not KHHV @thecel is only a virgin @Schery6 was only KV I think

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, thecel, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
u got a race transplant to come to this conclusion?

i thought curry had ascended…
Curry

if your kid doesn't look as close as this to you, you're getting cucked

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Jova
Honestly probably yea. True khhvs are rare. I’m KHV. @Lebgfinal is only a Kissless Virgin not KHHV @thecel is only a virgin @Schery6 was only KV I think
I think Schery kissed that one hoe but I may be wrong

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, thecel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
platonic hugs don’t count

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
platonic hugs don’t count
why would they not? if you're gonna get a "romantic hug" you would most likely also get a kiss and sex

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The internet is my only friend

why would they not? if you're gonna get a "romantic hug" you would most likely also get a kiss and sex
That’s the reason why they don’t count

• Hmm...
How did you get a romantic hug but not anything else?
It was 8th grade and it was complicated man. I made a big mistake JFL I tried getting her back in 21 it didn’t work it was Done.

• Woah
Holy fuark nt is BULLSHIT JFL if you are htn+ u are already considered nt, jfl st ur coping mechanisms i jfling so fucking ahrd right now jfl, over for you boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thecel and FutureSlayer
Yep.

As long as you're not Quasimodo, you can get a girl or have sex. And even Quasimodos can moneymaxx and accept that they ain't gonna get bitches from raw attraction.

It's really not that complicated but niggas wanna take the path of least resistance and resent Chads for being able to get carried by their looks alone.

If you put yourself out there in the scenes with the horniest women, are naturally extroverted/funny, drink, and aren't totally broke, you can easily get laid. And getting a gf is easier than getting casual sex.

Being ND or autistic really is its own hurdle for life in general, never mind dating.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, watah, thecel and 2 others
Yep.

As long as you're not Quasimodo, you can get a girl or have sex. And even Quasimodos can moneymaxx and accept that they ain't gonna get bitches from raw attraction.

It's really not that complicated but niggas wanna take the path of least resistance and resent Chads for being able to get carried by their looks alone.

If you put yourself out there in the scenes with the horniest women, are naturally extroverted/funny, drink, and aren't totally broke, you can easily get laid. And getting a gf is easier than getting casual sex.

Being ND or autistic really is its own hurdle for life in general, never mind dating.
i doubt this is true u need some looks

Yep.

How do I stop being ND

After years of coping that I was KHHV because I was curry I now finally admit that it’s because I spend my entire day rotting on the Internet in my dorm
Now you're just coping in a different way, when you were actually right the first time. :incel:

For most people here, nonNT/ultra high inhib/low IQ overall combined with distrust and overthinking is the reason they are incel.

But that is because people here are outliers in this regard. For normal people, the correlation between looks and dating success is still huge, many "normies" have terrible dating lives because they are ugly lol. Though if you wanna go by the raw meaning of "incel", then yeah, I guess most LTNs could get a landwhale or LTR their looksmatch

Nigga being non nt is apart of the blackpill, people can tell you're autistic just from how you look

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
thats not how any of this works retard
yes it does dumbass, people can tell people who have autism or are socially awkward from how they look, in the case of autism, their faces actually develop different. But for socially awkward people they are like that because of how they've been treated. One is genetics, the other is upbringing

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
yes it does dumbass, people can tell people who have autism or are socially awkward from how they look, in the case of autism, their faces actually develop different. But for socially awkward people they are like that because of how they've been treated. One is genetics, the other is upbringing
looking aspie doesn't just mean ugly face, you truly are a retard

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and cannotbeasked
looking aspie doesn't just mean ugly face, you truly are a retard
jfl if you think looking autistic for the average man isn't an insane failo, the only ones who can get away with looking autistic are chadlites and above

Hugs mean nothing. Hand holding also is a meme.

It’s kissless virgin, virgin, and non virgin. Those are the categories.

• +1
Reactions: watah and ElTruecel
jfl if you think looking autistic for the average man isn't an insane failo, the only ones who can get away with looking autistic are chadlites and above
i don't think you get my point dumbfuck, it's not a blackpill cause it doesn't mean the uglier you are the more autistic you are that's not how it works

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
i don't think you get my point dumbfuck, it's not a blackpill cause it doesn't mean the uglier you are the more autistic you are that's not how it works
nigga no one said being uglier means more autism 😂

This man is imagining things, I clearly said "people can tell when you're autistic", nothing more nothing less

nigga no one said being uglier means more autism 😂

This man is imagining things, I clearly said "people can tell when you're autistic", nothing more nothing less
that's not a blackpill thing tho, that's just common sense

People here really overvalue being nt.

You're rotting because you're an ugly piece of shit. Not because you aren't "NT."

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Girls can accept entire combinations of looks flaws, they can work with neurodivergence, but they can not work with high inhib. No proximity (so not meeting girls) and high inhib (being weird about sex with them) are the only two death sentences.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and klip11
what does KHHVS mean

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel