Blackpill is a cope, if you’re a KHHV then it’s because you’re non NT

Honestly probably yea. True khhvs are rare. I’m KHV. @Lebgfinal is only a Kissless Virgin not KHHV @thecel is only a virgin @Schery6 was only KV I think
Fakecel detected. Jova for me.

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Women have a higher looks threshold for sex/hookups than they do for LTR's and marriages.

True, but the behavioral requirements for men to lock down LTRs with women are giga.

I always come at this from a non-NT man’s POV: it’s harder to get the behavior right than to meet the looks threshold for casual sex.

Women have a higher looks threshold for sex/hookups than they do for LTR's and marriages.
That depends on thr type of foid and if she is drunk or not. Some whores literally give it up for anyone at thr club

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Honestly probably yea. True khhvs are rare. I’m KHV. @Lebgfinal is only a Kissless Virgin not KHHV @thecel is only a virgin @Schery6 was only KV I think
I'm a KHHV and I look better than all of them (not sure about @thecel I haven't seen him)
Same with @Cutecel2001
Aspie Schizoids with ADS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
No ur non nt cus people treat u like shit. Becoming an internet rotter is a result of your life not the other way around. Would u be rotting online all the time if u were tall and handsome, think about it bro

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and watah

Attachments

• IMG_8658.jpg
    IMG_8658.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
After years of coping that I was KHHV because I was curry I now finally admit that it’s because I spend my entire day rotting on the Internet in my dorm
Cope