Blackpill is an excuse for people to ldar.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,114
Reputation
33,863
You know, maybe I’m just different to most of you.


But I’m a hard worker, and the way I was raised, was simply with a never give up and hard work mentality. I’m not saying become chad from hard work. But working hard and self improvement is not cope at all.


The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.

Other than that. I refuse to be a little bitch and cry about it.

But idk maybe I’m just spilling out Chad cope. But that’s just my opinion. So many of u never even bothered to try. And u haven’t even tried at all. Which disgusts me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, price., 69FutureChad69 and 4 others
how tall are you
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
You know, maybe I’m just different to most of you.


But I’m a hard worker, and the way I was raised, was simply with a never give up and hard work mentality. I’m not saying become chad from hard work. But working hard and self improvement is not cope at all.


The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.

Other than that. I refuse to be a little bitch and cry about it.

But idk maybe I’m just spilling out Chad cope. But that’s just my opinion. So many of u never even bothered to try. And u haven’t even tried at all. Which disgusts me.
keep coping
 
isnt lmtn enough to live a good life?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
isnt lmtn enough to live a good life?
I mean it’s enough to not be considered ugly I guess.

But it’s still not ideal man.

0 halo, or pretty privilege
 
The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.
With todays Standards, this applies to 60% of men
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
black pill is real
So u think u can’t change anything at all?

Because it’s all genes. And no matter how hard u try its over?

U believe that??

Becasue that’s what blackpill is.
 
I mean it’s enough to not be considered ugly I guess.

But it’s still not ideal man.

0 halo, or pretty privilege
i mean most of the lmtns i see irl do pretty well with women so long as they are average height atleast
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy and TGUN.
You know, maybe I’m just different to most of you.


But I’m a hard worker, and the way I was raised, was simply with a never give up and hard work mentality. I’m not saying become chad from hard work. But working hard and self improvement is not cope at all.


The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.

Other than that. I refuse to be a little bitch and cry about it.

But idk maybe I’m just spilling out Chad cope. But that’s just my opinion. So many of u never even bothered to try. And u haven’t even tried at all. Which disgusts me.
DNR, true
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
true. not even capped at lmtn or anything. If you don’t have a disasbilty u don’t have any excuse to not improve at least something. I see people on daily basis who could achieve something if the actually want but they just doonsxroll and eat slop all day. like how do you expect do see your potential or if you could actually be a winner in something if your not even doing ANYTHING
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
You know, maybe I’m just different to most of you.


But I’m a hard worker, and the way I was raised, was simply with a never give up and hard work mentality. I’m not saying become chad from hard work. But working hard and self improvement is not cope at all.


The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.

Other than that. I refuse to be a little bitch and cry about it.

But idk maybe I’m just spilling out Chad cope. But that’s just my opinion. So many of u never even bothered to try. And u haven’t even tried at all. Which disgusts me.
Capped at ltn even in India 🧬
 
Good lifer ramblings
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
You know, maybe I’m just different to most of you.


But I’m a hard worker, and the way I was raised, was simply with a never give up and hard work mentality. I’m not saying become chad from hard work. But working hard and self improvement is not cope at all.


The only time I would ever ldar permanently is if I was GENUINELY capped at lmtn or a manlet.

Other than that. I refuse to be a little bitch and cry about it.

But idk maybe I’m just spilling out Chad cope. But that’s just my opinion. So many of u never even bothered to try. And u haven’t even tried at all. Which disgusts me.
1790676890954
 

Similar threads

wt8zz
Replies
25
Views
114
Wasted time
Wasted time
dreamz
Replies
6
Views
28
underdeveloped
underdeveloped
coolguyjames
Serious LDAR for 24h
Replies
0
Views
18
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
ibuprofn778
Replies
5
Views
46
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
23
Varymiserable
Varymiserable

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hexum.dnd
Back
Top