Blackpill is brutal

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Once you become self aware of the blackpill your whole life changes. Everything will make sense and it will be brutal if you get mogged. I was at a party with my two chad friends, they face and height mog me. Girls they know or even don’t know would go up and talk to them and I would just be standing there, literally invisible. The girl doesn’t even introduce herself, doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. Being mogged is the most brutal thing ever once you know the reason behind it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Rasputin, 5'8manlet and 20 others
true. bluepill is better

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 110 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3043
Don’t go to parties with 2 people who brutally mog you then. Better to go with people who aren’t too far from your own looks and the blackpill doesn’t manifest itself as badly

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats why u dont make friends with guys who mog you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Once you become self aware of the blackpill your whole life changes. Everything will make sense and it will be brutal if you get mogged. I was at a party with my two chad friends, they face and height mog me. Girls they know or even don’t know would go up and talk to them and I would just be standing there, literally invisible. The girl doesn’t even introduce herself, doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. Being mogged is the most brutal thing ever once you know the reason behind it.
You don't even need the blackpill to understand the situation you were in. Seriously you just have low social IQ if you can't understand that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, idkagoodusername, SpearOfOrion and 4 others
OP just made me realize that water is wet. Thanks dude.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Matthias8272, Arkantos, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Im happy that you get mogged bro. Suffer a painful mog :chad: :chad:
OP just made me realize that water is wet. Thanks dude.
Jfl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get looks or die

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
tbh staying semi blue pilled is better

• +1
Yes that's why i haven't left the house in 4 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Oculorum, Norwooder and 2 others
chad or die theory 2020 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum, Norwooder, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
@PubertyMaxxer @Pubertymaxxer3 you siblings bro?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
the mogpill is fucking trash tbh

• +1
yes tbh, learning about mogging is so fucking brutal
when you become blackpilled you realize that you ARE your looks, your genetics, your ancestral heritage, that's all you actually are in this rigged game
and when someone mogs you, you know that he's literally a better person than you
pure suifuel
muh nobody is better than anyone, just bluepilled cope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'8manlet, HighIQcel and 7 others
wtaf are you even on this forum tbh. Its clearly life or death. do anything you possibly can to get money to save for shit looksmax rn. u fucking low iq poorsubhuman. nothing is gonna change complaining here. we know all this

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
when you become blackpilled you realize that you ARE your looks, your genetics, your ancestral heritage
when someone mogs you, you know that he's literally a better person than you
pure suifuel
Fuck man suicide fuel
wtaf are you even on this forum tbh. Its clearly life or death. do anything you possibly can to get money to save for shit looksmax rn. u fucking low iq poorsubhuman. nothing is gonna change complaining here. we know all this
Nothing I can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Ascend to at least 7/10

Make friend with 6-7/10 guys that’s all JFL

• +1
when you become blackpilled you realize that you ARE your looks, your genetics, your ancestral heritage, that's all you actually are in this rigged game
and when someone mogs you, you know that he's literally a better person than you
pure suifuel
It's a mog or get rotted world, the amount of cortisol i produce when i get mogged is unimaginable getting mogged is having ur entire existence denied by the mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2748
you can only fraud your genetics up to a certain point, and even if you do become a gigachad you will still be disappointed by the fact that the reason people are so forthcoming to you is just because of what you look like
it's not like fucking bitches is just gonna make you happy JFL, once you come in contact with the blackpill there's no escape
not to mention that no matter how good looking you are there will always be someone better looking that you, no one is safe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4430, HighIQcel and 1 other person
you can only fraud your genetics up to a certain point, and even if you do become a gigachad you will still be disappointed by the fact that the reason people are so forthcoming to you is just because of what you look like
it's not like fucking bitches is just gonna make you happy JFL, once you come in contact with the blackpill there's no escape
not to mention that no matter how good looking you are there will always be someone better looking that you, no one is safe
nah I will easily delude myself. plus you can remove your empathy.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2748
It's a mog or get rotted world, the amount of cortisol i produce when i get mogged is unimaginable getting mogged is having ur entire existence denied by the mogger
legit, the only thing that matters is how good of a genetic heritage you have

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 5'8manlet, Xander578 and 2 others
Lol @ muh career for most normies, why does it matter if ur rich if ur literally genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Lol @ muh career for most normies, why does it matter if ur rich if ur literally genetic trash
What do I do with my life then

• +1
Reactions: Xander578 and Norwooder
mos
I literally cannot cope with how dumb normies are. like I have this incel mate who bloat maxxes and mouth breathes heavily and looks 30 becuase of it even though he is 20. and he is studycelling too trying to get good grades. completely throwing out his genes.

• +1
Reactions: Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4797, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
yeh literally I truly believe that if elon musk went to a bar where there were chads at the table the chads would probably fake respect him but probs call him a nerd or some shit. elon would be anxious. complete animals. and u can't fake confidence either. I always see subhumans in lambos compensating in my area of the city and they do not look happy with themselves. money can't compensate

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
mos

I literally cannot cope with how dumb normies are. like I have this incel mate who bloat maxxes and mouth breathes heavily and looks 30 becuase of it even though he is 20. and he is studycelling too trying to get good grades. completely throwing out his genes.
yes it makes me cringe when people engage in looksmin activities and generally don't care about their appearance, if only they knew how much of a difference it makes in their lives

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Norwooder and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Don’t go to parties with 2 people who brutally mog you then. Better to go with people who aren’t too far from your own looks and the blackpill doesn’t manifest itself as badly
Ideal is status maxxed people you mog

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeh literally I truly believe that if elon musk went to a bar where there were chads at the table the chads would probably fake respect him but probs call him a nerd or some shit. elon would be anxious. complete animals. and u can't fake confidence either. I always see subhumans in lambos compensating in my area of the city and they do not look happy with themselves. money can't compensate
jfl @ muh contributions to society, i bet u every scientist who ever lived wouldn't give a shit about their research if they were offered the life of jeremy meeks @ a young age

• +1
  • JFL
yes it makes me cringe when people engage in looksmin activities and generally don't care about their appearance, if only they knew how much of a difference it makes in their lives
yeh its ggenuinely hard to respect someone who just looks tired and bloated and ugly. human nature. he is the bottom of the friend group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748, Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's a mog or get rotted world
it's not about what u have it's about what u are at the end of the day (genes)

• +1
jfl @ muh contributions to society, i bet u every scientist who ever lived wouldn't give a shit about their research if they were offered the life of jeremy meeks @ a young age
yeh legit. and wtaf is this hard work and motivation shit where people go from dirt poor to super rich by 40-50? like what?
your life is over and you spent the whole thing stressed, anxious, exhuasted. I feel sorry for them. like u came from the bottom but did it really change anything that you got to the top?

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
yeh legit. and wtaf is this hard work and motivation shit where people go from dirt poor to super rich by 40-50? like what?
your life is over and you spent the whole thing stressed, anxious, exhuasted. I feel sorry for them. like u came from the bottom but did it really change anything that you got to the top?
"u need to work hard in your youth so u can be comfortable when ur old" jfl @ this cope jfl @ people wasting their lives in med school so they can be super rich @ 50 while looking deformed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, idkagoodusername and 3 others

The same shit happened to me, getting AMOGGED by Chad and Tyrone friends badly. The problem is, if your friends with your looks match, you end up being in a group of nerds which is a massive status failo, not to mention they dont even get invited to the party. You only go to these parties if your Chad or friends with Chad, its a lose lose.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Norwooder
To anyone coping with career, while u are studying hard meeks got 175k buxx in 4 hours after a bit of time in jail where he was validated 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
"u need to work hard in your youth so u can be comfortable when ur old" jfl @ this cope jfl @ people wasting their lives in med school so they can be super rich @ 50 while looking deformed
yeh and all that stress from studying makes them look terrible. I cannot understand hardworkers. Its no life, the kids born with enough money to enjoy their youth will always mog these hardworkers to utter utter utter oblivion

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Deleted member 4797, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
The same shit happened to me, getting AMOGGED by Chad and Tyrone friends badly. The problem is, if your friends with your looks match, you end up being in a group of nerds which is a massive status failo, not to mention they dont even get invited to the party. You only go to these parties if your Chad or friends with Chad, its a lose lose.

you get invited to parties if you’re a normie

I hang out with chadlites and high tier normies as well as low tier normies and I fit right in the middle works for me as I get halo’d and seem cooler than I am with them because I’m not gettinh brutally mogged

• +1
only option is to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeh and all that stress from studying makes them look terrible. I cannot understand hardworkers. Its no life, the kids born with enough money to enjoy their youth will always mog these hardworkers to utter utter utter oblivion
I always thought "if u have to try it's over" (try to succeed in life through work)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4797, Norwooder and 1 other person
I always thought "if u have to try it's over" (try to succeed in life through work)
a bit of try is fine. but when you actively have to put in hard work and its greatly effecting your quality of life then that's bad
Too real, noone gives an utter shit about your career, all you will be is "the rich guy" noone cares about all the hard work you put in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
a bit of try is fine. but when you actively have to put in hard work and its greatly effecting your quality of life then that's bad
no point in working hard while people with good genes have 1000x the success u'll have by existing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4310, HighIQcel and 2 others
no point in working hard while people with good genes have 1000x the success u'll have by existing
I knew a chad who butchered every hard working dude at school in every sport. all these weird shit genes kids were working hard to become the best tennis player, and he would walk in 6'3 and arrogantly just tare them apart on the court after like a couple of weeks of playing. they had been training for 2-3 years
inherent ability literally mogs. I have unlimited examples to back this up. unlimited. every sport other than running maybe is inherent ability.
In school all the sports that required any type of skill were completely dominated by dudes who were naturally good at it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
inherent ability literally mogs. I have unlimited examples to back this up. unlimited. every sport other than running maybe is inherent ability.
In school all the sports that required any type of skill were completely dominated by dudes who were naturally good at it
Talent is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit