The blackpill doesn't change anything

You know I tried to think this was beneficial for me. I spent so much time in the blackpill community thinking I was special for knowing that looks matter and stuff.
With time you just realize how worthless all of this is. I have knowledge, but I wake up and go to school everyday, and my life is not affected at all about this.
People criticise bluepilled retards, but realistically, how different are they live even with their knowledge?
I can talk about how some man is more attractive depending on some facial features, but i am not that man.
I was born a certain way, and that can't be changed. What's the point of spending so much time in a looksmaxing community when all of your looks are entirely genetics?
I can know that hunter eyes are more attractive. But so what. What does it actually change? It's not like I can work towards it.
You can think you are special by being blackpilled, but in the end, it doesn't change anything.
Are you retarded? This entire site is about looksmaxxing and you never thought about looksmaxxing?

Welcome back, Lebgfinal

Uh... you can change it, or atleast attempt to.

It's called cosmetic surgery.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shocker I know

You're welcome for this revelation. ;)

hunter eyes are more attractive
male gaze, they are not, as they make you look autistic, although a good looking one but definitely not ideal

4/10 incel to a 5/10 incel or 5/10 incel to 6/10 incel
Also no single surgery will give you a whole point of improvement unless it's a giga failo they improve you like 0.33 each one

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Everyone here is a loser. Non-loser have shit better to do than dicksucking male models
Damn, imagine telling a girl that's your hobby

Also no single surgery will give you a whole point of improvement unless it's a giga failo they improve you like 0.33 each one
true this is why surgery is pointless

true this is why surgery is pointless
It is not if you are wealthy enough, but zoomers/early milenials are usually not

It is not if you are wealthy enough, but zoomers/early milenials are usually not
even if I was super rich I would not get surgery, I’m fine with how I look

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer