Blackpill is close to the truth, but it's not the truth.

Odindvatres

Odindvatres

So happy
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
763
Reputation
2,026
The post was written through a translator

90% of the bastards just use it as an excuse not to do shit. "Dice decide everything, bro." So what, and then what? You still haven't been to the gym, you haven't cured your fucking acne, you haven't left your room. You sit there, jerk off to "bad genes" and feel like trash, which will only lead to ND



And the funny thing is, it's not just complete nerds who use this shit. Handsome men with good genetics also picked up on this topic. "Well, I'm fine as it is, why should I bother?" And they degrade, get fat, get drunk, do nothing with character and SQ. Because blackpill supposedly explains everything, and you can just lie on the couch and suffer shit.



blackpill explains the ceiling, Yes, for some it is higher, for others it is lower. BUT he DOESN'T EXCUSE YOUR INACTION. Most of you are not even close to your maximum. YOU didn't hit the ceiling, AND EVEN IF YOU DID, THERE'S A LOT TO IMPROVE, AFTER YOU HIT THE CEILING, EARN MONEY, IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND GET PUMPED UP.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bye
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jeagxr, Guccileopard, Matt Fat and 6 others
The post was written through a translator

90% of the bastards just use it as an excuse not to do shit. "Dice decide everything, bro." So what, and then what? You still haven't been to the gym, you haven't cured your fucking acne, you haven't left your room. You sit there, jerk off to "bad genes" and feel like trash, which will only lead to ND



And the funny thing is, it's not just complete nerds who use this shit. Handsome men with good genetics also picked up on this topic. "Well, I'm fine as it is, why should I bother?" And they degrade, get fat, get drunk, do nothing with character and SQ. Because blackpill supposedly explains everything, and you can just lie on the couch and suffer shit.



blackpill explains the ceiling, Yes, for some it is higher, for others it is lower. BUT he DOESN'T EXCUSE YOUR INACTION. Most of you are not even close to your maximum. YOU didn't hit the ceiling, AND EVEN IF YOU DID, THERE'S A LOT TO IMPROVE, AFTER YOU HIT THE CEILING, EARN MONEY, IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND GET PUMPED UP.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bye
high iq post
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366, Resonant and Odindvatres
dudes won’t do the bare minimum to improve and blame genetics
Its pretty easy to feel that its over if you're constantly wallowing in negativity, case in point this forum. They will feel that trying their hardest will simply amount to somebody elses 0 effort, that they can't even get the oppurtunity to work hard and get surgeries and pharmaceuticals. Social media and hearing about it from others only makes it worse

While it happens for the bottom 1-5%, the people in the bottom 30 to 50 exacerbate it and end up feeling the same because they constantly compare everything to the top 1%
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and Resonant
dudes won’t do the bare minimum to improve and blame genetics
This is banal laziness under the guise of a stupid ideology that initially made no sense:lul:

Incels turned a good ideology into "I don't want anything."
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Life is alot of factors, looks are often exaggerated
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Its pretty easy to feel that its over if you're constantly wallowing in negativity, case in point this forum. They will feel that trying their hardest will simply amount to somebody elses 0 effort, that they can't even get the oppurtunity to work hard and get surgeries and pharmaceuticals. Social media and hearing about it from others only makes it worse

While it happens for the bottom 1-5%, the people in the bottom 30 to 50 exacerbate it and end up feeling the same because they constantly compare everything to the top 1%
exactly spot on, people try comparing to top 1% of attractiveness instead of just looking better than they did yesterday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres, Resonant and shngstaaaa107
Life is alot of factors, looks are often exaggerated
I know a lot of ugly guys who have a good personal life, they are despised only because they are ugly, but they chose that freak and not a ram.:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Resonant
Its pretty easy to feel that its over if you're constantly wallowing in negativity, case in point this forum. They will feel that trying their hardest will simply amount to somebody elses 0 effort, that they can't even get the oppurtunity to work hard and get surgeries and pharmaceuticals. Social media and hearing about it from others only makes it worse

While it happens for the bottom 1-5%, the people in the bottom 30 to 50 exacerbate it and end up feeling the same because they constantly compare everything to the top 1%
A guy told me I'm already lean so not getting more also my eye area is bad so it may look worse
I did almost everything nothing work out
Another guy told me my pheno/dowgrown so even surgery won't
make it
I should focus on money then consider hardmax without losing hope?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres, shngstaaaa107 and Resonant
I know a lot of ugly guys who have a good personal life, they are despised only because they are ugly, but they chose that freak and not a ram.:lul:
BP in itself is a very controversial ideology but it has some truth to it, afterall beliefs emerge from people's own life experiences. Bp is just prevalent in today's society.

But it also becomes cope of an excuse as in people not attempting to become their best and considering it over, if you're not deformed or disabled, you can already do something in life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12 and Odindvatres
The post was written through a translator

90% of the bastards just use it as an excuse not to do shit. "Dice decide everything, bro." So what, and then what? You still haven't been to the gym, you haven't cured your fucking acne, you haven't left your room. You sit there, jerk off to "bad genes" and feel like trash, which will only lead to ND



And the funny thing is, it's not just complete nerds who use this shit. Handsome men with good genetics also picked up on this topic. "Well, I'm fine as it is, why should I bother?" And they degrade, get fat, get drunk, do nothing with character and SQ. Because blackpill supposedly explains everything, and you can just lie on the couch and suffer shit.



blackpill explains the ceiling, Yes, for some it is higher, for others it is lower. BUT he DOESN'T EXCUSE YOUR INACTION. Most of you are not even close to your maximum. YOU didn't hit the ceiling, AND EVEN IF YOU DID, THERE'S A LOT TO IMPROVE, AFTER YOU HIT THE CEILING, EARN MONEY, IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND GET PUMPED UP.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bye
Mirin hqrd. Really true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Odindvatres
A guy told me I'm already lean so not getting more also my eye area is bad so it may look worse
I did almost everything nothing work out
Another guy told me my pheno/dowgrown so even surgery won't
make it
I should focus on money then consider hardmax without losing hope?
I think you should certainly focus on money

Whats your height, age, schooling, location, and appearance?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Odindvatres
BP in itself is a very controversial ideology but it has some truth to it, afterall beliefs emerge from people's own life experiences. Bp is just prevalent in today's society.

But it also becomes cope of an excuse as in people not attempting to become their best and considering it over, if you're not deformed or disabled, you can already do something in life
Initially, blackpill 2011 was a good thing for some, you could blame your failures on it because the system wasn't fair, but it didn't encourage you to use LDAR, it told you that the system wasn't fair, and you decide what to do with that information yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
A guy told me I'm already lean so not getting more also my eye area is bad so it may look worse
I did almost everything nothing work out
Another guy told me my pheno/dowgrown so even surgery won't
make it
I should focus on money then consider hardmax without losing hope?
Send a pic maybe? Or describe your situation better. Money maxxing and focusing on anything other than looks should be your last hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano, Odindvatres and Resonant
A guy told me I'm already lean so not getting more also my eye area is bad so it may look worse
I did almost everything nothing work out
Another guy told me my pheno/dowgrown so even surgery won't
make it
I should focus on money then consider hardmax without losing hope?

Definitely focus on the money, it will help you for hardmax, or you can make it easier, you're thin and pale, you can do subculturemaxxing And become a goth, Emo
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and Resonant
I think you should certainly focus on money

Whats your height, age, schooling, location, and appearance?
5.10 with shoes in india
21
Money is not an issue I'm rich will be richer
Tier 3 city in india
Imo lmtn is my potential in india without hardmax
Can't put myself in west lltn probably rn
Flaws idk much I need a no lens distortion picture to find out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Initially, blackpill 2011 was a good thing for some, you could blame your failures on it because the system wasn't fair, but it didn't encourage you to use LDAR, it told you that the system wasn't fair, and you decide what to do with that information yourself.
I was 2 yo that time jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Send a pic maybe? Or describe your situation better. Money maxxing and focusing on anything other than looks should be your last hope
It's lens distortion but I can send it here
 
5.10 with shoes in india
21
Money is not an issue I'm rich will be richer
Tier 3 city in india
Imo lmtn is my potential in india without hardmax
Can't put myself in west lltn probably rn
Flaws idk much I need a no lens distortion picture to find out
Fuck maboy, lmtn it's not that bad, if you really are an lmtn then just act, improve your appearance
 
Yeah


But also tell this tot eh 5,3 ethnic subhuman


But I agree with u. For most. Blackpill is a n excuse to ldar and give up before even trying
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Resonant
5.10 with shoes in india
21
Money is not an issue I'm rich will be richer
Tier 3 city in india
Imo lmtn is my potential in india without hardmax
Can't put myself in west lltn probably rn
Flaws idk much I need a no lens distortion picture to find out
Doesn't sound horrible for you at all, though I shouldn't judge given your situation is mostly looks based as of right now

Id suggest pursuing your education, making good financial decisions, and saving to fix any fatal facial flaws. Height seems good if not well above average and I believe you can live a good life regardless of your facial appearance given your location
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and cold_nano
the truth is even more brutal than bp makes it seem to be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Yeah


But also tell this tot eh 5,3 ethnic subhuman


But I agree with u. For most. Blackpill is a n excuse to ldar and give up before even trying
I mean yeah at first spaces like these had actual genetic freak truecels instead of just failed normies like today
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Doesn't sound horrible for you at all, though I shouldn't judge given your situation is mostly looks based as of right now

Id suggest pursuing your education, making good financial decisions, and saving to fix any fatal facial flaws. Height seems good if not well above average and I believe you can live a good life regardless of your facial appearance given your location
Just send it
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107
“which will only lead to nd”
IMG 5413

Mirin high effort post tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Exactly dawg, it’s true to an extent, but saying it’s over is stupid, sure attractive people have halos and better treatment in life, but as long as ur ltn-mtn u can genuinely find love with a good personality, no cope im not saying personality means everything, but this is the exact reason why u can find some men who are above average yet don’t pull woman, when even ltn can pull a woman, so it truly is never over, yeah u will never experience true real unconditional love Chad gets, but u will still have love, although it is rare to find true love, it’s genuinely possible as ltn-mtn especially if u geomaxx.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Yeah


But also tell this tot eh 5,3 ethnic subhuman


But I agree with u. For most. Blackpill is a n excuse to ldar and give up before even trying
i know so many 5'10 white guys who say muh its over. As long as they not deformed super hard, its just an excuse
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Pretty average (~HLTN, 4.25-4.5) in America even in these lens distorted odd angled images

fat distribution should fix itself up as it is in issue with self Asians and your misc is an easily fixable flaw you can work towards right now
Nah niger not at all I'm 4/10 which put me in hltn in india and lltn in west
 
  • WTF
Reactions: shngstaaaa107
Nah niger not at all I'm 4/10 which put me in hltn in india and lltn in west
You're pretty average and not remarkably ugly, pretty normal, even decent coming from a guy living in the US. That's how I'd honestly judge you
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Pretty average (~HLTN, 4.25-4.5) in America even in these lens distorted odd angled images

fat distribution should fix itself up as it is in issue with south Asians and your misc is an easily fixable flaw you can work towards right now
This coloring+more lean+ rhino will put me in mmtn in india imo
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-07-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-07-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-11-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-11-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and shngstaaaa107
You're pretty average and not remarkably ugly, pretty normal, even decent coming from a guy living in the US. That's how I'd honestly judge you
It's a filter idk it is possible or no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
По-моему, такой окрас, более подтянутая фигура и кожа носорога позволят мне попасть в MMTN в Индии.
This is the first time I've seen someone I surpass in appearance.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and shngstaaaa107
I lack in eye area imo if I consider fat dissolver will end up looking worse
Only rhino is safest idk about anything else rn
Do whatever you think is necessary, do you have good surgeons in India?
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
57
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Gaythugmax
Replies
2
Views
32
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
41
Junbae
Junbae
DeeVeeDee
Replies
2
Views
43
fallendown
fallendown
cursedbybones
Replies
8
Views
57
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top