blackpill is dangerous for society

fuck I should’ve sprinkled some laughing emojis in here, that’s why I sound mad there’s no laughing emoji, ok I admit reading that back the tone sounds like i was mad but I wasn’t 😂😂😂
You‘re mad. Don’t cry, I will fuck your sister with love, she won’t feel any pain, don’t worry.

What do you mean?
that the mindset of incels on this website is dangerous and could destroy progress of us humans probably whole societies
but that's what kinda happening anyways rn still, it's far from reality to think like that
but I don't deny every point of blackpill simply because many points are just water it's 50/50 for me
@albe.ORG

You‘re mad. Don’t cry, I will fuck your sister with love, she won’t feel any pain, don’t worry.
Not everyone’s sisters are whores that open their legs like urs do when Turkic invaders come😂

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
easy to say at 6'5

• +1
that the mindset of incels on this website is dangerous and could destroy progress of us humans probably whole societies
but that's what kinda happening anyways rn still, it's far from reality to think like that
but I don't deny every point of blackpill simply because many points are just water it's 50/50 for me
@albe.ORG
It could lead to shit birth rates and people becoming hikikomori like in Japan but us ethnic migrants will make up for that anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not everyone’s sisters are whores that open their legs like urs do when Turkic invaders come😂
You’re arab, didn’t you literally get massacred by Turkic people and got all your power stolen by them (the mongols) 😂😂

>users claiming the black pill is bullshit on a looksmax site

hes a htn+ too 🤣
people having blackpill mindset is dangerous for him since he actually has a stake in the game cuz of his looks

most of us have nothing to lose

• +1
  • JFL
IP adress = the location of your phone / computer you’re typing from

Just saying 😂
whatchu gonna do about it? u gonna come visit me in thailand u shizo?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
whatchu gonna do about it? u gonna come visit me in thailand u shizo?
He can’t he’s is busy preparing himself spiritually for the holy month isn’t that right ? 😂 @The Grinch

the whole Idea/mindset of blackpill is extremely damaging for humans

jfl if u think humans are supposed to live/think like this, society would go downhill in no time if it became „blackpilled“

the blackpill in most senses is complete bullshit just look at the way pathetic incels (you guys) are living / thinking and tell me humans should do that

blackpill in incel terms is just being an abused dog, fuck that shit
just take the best parts of it and benefit don’t get lost in it

no it’s not an ultimate truth little incel,
it’s a self loathing coping mechanism
Sep 18, 2023

the whole Idea/mindset of blackpill is extremely damaging for humans

jfl if u think humans are supposed to live/think like this, society would go downhill in no time if it became „blackpilled“

the blackpill in most senses is complete bullshit just look at the way pathetic incels (you guys) are living / thinking and tell me humans should do that

blackpill in incel terms is just being an abused dog, fuck that shit
just take the best parts of it and benefit don’t get lost in it

no it’s not an ultimate truth little incel,
it’s a self loathing coping mechanism
Im KHHV and truecel manlet this site destroyed me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
yep basically
south korea is very blackpilled which makes their looks culture and shit extremely brutal and miserable

it's good to be enlightened/hyperaware yourself (debatable) but if everyone is then it's not good for a society

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
yep basically
south korea is very blackpilled which makes their looks culture and shit extremely brutal and miserable

it's good to be enlightened/hyperaware yourself (debatable) but if everyone is then it's not good for a society
thank u finally a sane human

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus