Blackpill is everywhere

Ampere

Ampere

Silver

JFL at the top comment :

Can someone fucking tell me at which point does the photographs show any "confidence" ? I'm fucking hissing rn, confidence = looks, yeah water is wet ofc, but seeing it over and over again is hurting so bad tbh ngl :feelswhy:

(Btw, with Chad looks like this, but fucked up teeths, do you think he could still pull girls ? Him showing teeh would turn 99% of women instantly I guess)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Timelessbrah, Songe and 8 others
How is this a blackpill

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lev Peshkov and Lux
EA5BD556 B3C4 4976 A674 636E760404C2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Arvenas, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
Get back to getting eviscerated by your fellow hindus
Get back to your fat windows XP computer and do your telemarketing work

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Get back to your fat windows XP computer and do your telemarketing work
At what point in your miserable life did you start assuming everyone disagreeing with you was of your ethnicity ?
JFL at you for spending twice as much time as me on this website despite joining 2 months later, stay in your shitstained basement

At what point in your miserable life did you start assuming everyone disagreeing with you was of your ethnicity ?
JFL at you for spending twice as much time as me on this website despite joining 2 months later, stay in your shitstained basement
Didn't read, your mom is too busy sucking on my fat hairy cock rn.

teeth = :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
how this nigga bought new teeth?

doesnt even look fake like implants
He said he got extractions in the comment, he probably "just" straightened them + whitening, you can actually see he has invisalign in the pictures

fucking roastie whore i wanna kill that slut

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
who said anything about minecraft ......
its so u dont get banned. Some of my gay posts have been deleted and some of my pedo stuff that werent jokes also got me a warning. Add in minecraft so ur safe.

you literally cant escape it, I remember when I finally hit the x button on the browser and decided to begin reading one book I needed for my final exams in school and guess how the book started, with some girl which falls in love with a gl dude

• JFL
Reactions: Ampere