Blackpill is EXTREMELY Unhealthy For Brain.

and the sky is blue

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
ignorance is bliss

also
dnr

• Ugh..
Males only? If so I'd like to join.

Also does have an app like .org?
Males only and For those who is whitepilled.
And app? Wdym.
For mobile? Might be

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
It's not about the surface-level observation that the world seems "fine." Sure, from a distance, it all looks functional, but it’s the deep architecture of power dynamics that reveal the truth. The question isn’t who’s ruling—it’s about how systems of influence are built and manipulated. Jews, like many groups, have thrived through historical necessity, mastering the tools of economics, media, and politics as a survival mechanism. That’s not conspiracy—it’s history. The patterns of power consolidation are visible in any dominant group, but the key difference is transparency in how power is leveraged.

Listen,
it’s not about Jews “running the world” in some monolithic way, but about how power structures evolve. Groups that master finance, media, and politics often hold influence, not as a conspiracy, but as a result of historical necessity and adaptation. When a small group dominates key sectors, it’s logical to ask how that shapes society’s narratives and decisions. The issue isn’t who holds power—it’s how concentrated power without transparency or accountability impacts everyone else.

@Debetro @Tabula Rasa @PROMETHEUS
@nullandvoid am i right?
I see, if your belief is true. It’s without a doubt that they are inhumane/evil, what they’ve done to many innocent people is terrible and this is not a good path for humanity. They are selfish, not putting value into other humans, I sure hope they do not believe in their religion. Well atleast the elite ones who do “rule the world” do not , they’re probably chasing immortality. The talmud had some nasty stuff written into it, their thinking must be flawed, I think they’re imperfect, atleast the rabbi level Jews and not the super extreme elite ones, I do not have a basis to speculate on their views.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany
I fear he cooked with this one chat

IMG 0220

• +1
Males only and For those who is whitepilled.
And app? Wdym.
For mobile? Might be
Yes, always has been

Yes, same method to add it to your homescreen for Looksmax and all other sites basically

Just checked the forum, I like it much.
Gonna join today & migrate peacefully.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back