blackpill is honestly the same as bluepill

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
the deeper i get into blackpill, i realise most blackpilled niggas are pretty much the same as bluepilled niggers. half the forum on here are foid worshipping losers - exactly the same as bluepilled losers who simp for foids. hating on foids and calling them degenerate 24/7 does nothing but make you look like a desperate loser hungry for attention. It's even more hilarious when you see losers on this forum spend so much money on obscure products that have been tested on fucking animals to see if they have any side effects in an effort to gain some fucking pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, borntosuffer, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Truly blackpilled people have roped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, BeanletMogger, Timmy and 6 others
I only worship anime girl feet tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Timmy, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
the more i become black pilled the more i become blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, looksmaxxing223 and irkkedmulatto
Truly blackpilled people have roped
being blackpilled doesn't mean anything and idk why i even use this forum anymore - i'm not even that blackpilled to begin with. I know looks matter but i'm not also autistic like msot people on here who talk about fucking gonial angles and shit. I'm convinced most people here aren't NT at all, imagine if your parents saw the shit you post on the off-topic section about how foids are all whores and they'll never love you :forcedsmile: - it'd be a feeling of cringe and honest sadness because your parents are more than likely not chad or stacy. The more blackpilled you get, the more depressed you become - and no shit you become depressed. Half the people who become depressed are called subhuman on a fucking incel website. IMAGINE BEING DEHUMANISED ON A WEBSITE WHERE LONELY GUYS LIKE YOURSELF USE TO COMMUNICATE. it's no surprise they rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ayusshhhh and Darkeningstar
Being blackpilled and acting bluepilled is even worse, because you are aware that the world around you is shit and have to live with it. At least bluepilled niggas have blissful ignorance. BP is only for people who can act on it and cheese the broken system via ascension

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Being blackpilled and acting bluepilled is even worse, because you are aware that the world around you is shit and have to live with it. At least bluepilled niggas have blissful ignorance. BP is only for people who can act on it and cheese the broken system via ascension
being blackpilled is common sense. Half of the people you know IRL are probably blackpilled to a certain degree, everyone knows looks matter from birth - to adulthood except everyone apart from people in the blackpilled/looksmaxxing space.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
When you first delve into inceldom you will become blackpilled, but bluepill is waiting at the end

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
When you first delve into inceldom you will become blackpilled, but bluepill is waiting at the end
i'm not bluepilled - i don't view women as queens or goddesses. They are nothing but the opposite sex to me. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and cannotbeasked
i see blackpiller as nihilist

• +1
i see blackpiller as nihilist
not all but some are. the nihilistic ones tend to tiktokcels or greycels. idk if you saw my thread where some tiktokcel said mtn was top 5-30% in looks lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • JFL
yeah, what else do you think happened to old users on this forum? Alot of them left for that same exact reason because BP belief is cope. In highschool guys would talk about who was the tallest or who mogged the hardest. None of them would compare zygo sizes or skull sizes, I feel as though most people on here have a good heart and have been abused by others throughout their life and to cope, they use blackpill as a scapegoat. And before you comment "but bro you don't knwo what it's like" yes i do, i was in the exact same position months ago, if you are that bothered, feel free to go through my post history. You are first redpilled, then blackpilled and then out of nowhere, you become bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus