Blackpill is infiltrated by aspies

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
The blackpill would be more acceptable if the most vocal blackpilled guys weren’t retards.

The blackpill probably has the highest ratio of aspies to nt people out of all the pills.

9A8230B9 4FA9 4DD3 A147 6DD3B3D1BDA1
“I hate normies they never get me”
67DA9F0C 15CD 4EB9 8F94 B7F3E5FD0D88
-“Normies are so boring”

If you can’t be blackpilled and be a normal person in society I have bad news for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Insecure03, wateriswet and 12 others
wasn’t infliltrated by aspies it was created by them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6867 and 12 others
The blackpill would be more acceptable if the most vocal blackpilled guys weren’t retards.

The blackpill probably has the highest ratio of aspies to nt people out of all the pills.

View attachment 742856“I hate normies they never get me”
View attachment 742858-“Normies are so boring”

If you can’t be blackpilled and be a normal person in society I have bad news for you.
57898ABE EFCA 4FD6 8BB2 435DEEA97CCD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Britishlooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 7 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
C'mon man you just came back and this is one of the first threads you post? Gigaover for your reputation.

Nevermind, you probably dont care about my opinion. ☹

C'mon man you just came back and this is one of the first threads you post? Gigaover for your reputation.

Hi son

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

lmfao nigga I mog this while forum do you know how I look like since I have the persona of a chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Copeful and Deleted member 6723

Posts561Reputation638

• JFL

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy

I came back to bully @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
lmfao nigga I mog this while forum do you know how I look like since I have the persona of a chad?
Speak in english please.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Copeful, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Copeful, BigBoy and 1 other person
This is english. What don't you understand nigga. I mog whole forum lmfao look at my jaw keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, THE_LONER, sytyl and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8576, BigBoy and 1 other person
This is english. What don't you understand nigga. I mog whole forum lmfao look at my jaw keep coping

Mogs me back when I was 15.

Now, you nosemog me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Looks234
lmfao keep coping bro or you'll be next on my evisceration thread nigga
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I said you mog me (facially). Ill tag you when I show my full pics. I look a lot better now, but it is mostly due to eye color halo. Your chin is a lot bigger than mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6723
No one takes autistic social rejects seriously

if you want to bring up the blackpill don’t sperg like a faggot which most of these guys are.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, BigBoy, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
I said you mog me. Ill tag you when I show my full pics. I look a lot better now, but it is mostly due to eye color halo. Your chin is a lot bigger than mine.
TOO LATE NIGGA YOUR TINY REPUTATION ON THIS FORUM IS GONNA GO DOWN TONIGHT I ALREADY GATHERED THE INFO I NEED @Proex CAN VERIFY
ChubbyHollowLangur-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and Looks234
No one takes autistic social rejects seriously

if you want to bring up the blackpill don’t sperg like a faggot which most of these guys are.
isn't bringing up the blackpill in general spergy?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DharkDC, Venomkore and 2 others
Nah I’ve talked about looks with mutual friends during conversations and even had one girl I’m friends with admit looks matter and men have it extremely hard in 2020

it’s just it has to pop up naturally in the conversation don’t be wierd about it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4612 and Looks234
TOO LATE NIGGA YOUR TINY REPUTATION ON THIS FORUM IS GONNA GO DOWN TONIGHT I ALREADY GATHERED THE INFO I NEED @Proex CAN VERIFY
ChubbyHollowLangur-size_restricted.gif
@BIGDICCJIM I can verify.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9072
@BIGDICCJIM be ready to defend yourself or you’ll be small dick jim

• JFL
Nah I’ve talked about looks with mutual friends during conversations and even had one girl I’m friends with admit looks matter and men have it extremely hard in 2020

it’s just it has to pop up naturally in the conversation don’t be wierd about it
ah, good point

it's kinda like telling a joke. if you force it, it's weird and tryhard, but if it comes up naturally it's "smooth"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
@BIGDICCJIM be ready to defend yourself or you’ll be small dick jim
lmfao @BIGDICCJIM WILL BE BULLIED HORRIBLY FOR EVEN TRYING TO STAND UP I GOT SO MUCH DIRT ON HIM NOW

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
@BIGDICCJIM REPLY BACK NIGGA OR IT'S OVER, I KNOW THIS SHIT ON HOW TO DIG YOUR OLD "POSTS" FROM THIS FORUM FOR MY THREADS IT WILL BE BROOOTAL

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6723
Theres a bunch of good points it makes, but I will admit theres too many low iq retards that bring it down and make it look bad, like true pedos claiming to be incel, its like no shit you cant fuck a nine year old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, johncruz12345, BigBoy and 1 other person
@BIGDICCJIM REPLY BACK NIGGA OR IT'S OVER, I KNOW THIS SHIT ON HOW TO DIG YOUR OLD "POSTS" FROM THIS FORUM FOR MY THREADS IT WILL BE BROOOTAL

Yes I went for a snack, sorry,

Why are you doing this all of a sudden? I thought we were friends. Im sorry if I insulted you, I was probably too unaware to notice.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Copeful, Looks234 and 1 other person

Why are you doing this all of a sudden? I thought we were friends. Im sorry if I insulted you, I was probably too unaware to notice.
Apologize to me son

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Yeah its a sperg move tbb. It usually just makes people think you’re insecure and start giving you gaslighting or shitty advice in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4612

wVSzTcM.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Looks234
Lol lookism community was literally created by aspies, you're a summerfag op

• +1
@BIGDICCJIM YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE EVISCERATOR ONCE WOKE THERE'S NO GOING BACK TO SLEEP KEEP EATING YOUR SNACKS AS A COPING MECHANISM

• JFL
@BIGDICCJIM YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE EVISCERATOR ONCE WOKE THERE'S NO GOING BACK TO SLEEP KEEP EATING YOUR SNACKS AS A COPING MECHANISM

Shit.

I wont even get to post my new pictures.

• So Sad
Shit.

I wont even get to post my new pictures.
I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO LOG ON TOMORROW ANYWAYS. IF YOU SURVIVE THROUGH HERE AS BLUECEL BY TOMORROW THEN I CONGRATULATE AND RESPECT YOU AS MOST GAYCELS AND BLUECELS LEAVE FROM MY HORRIBLE ABUSE

• JFL
@BIGDICCJIM YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKEN WARNINGS I GOT FROM JEW MODS TO STOP HARASSING MEMBERS HERE? SO MANY HAVE REPORTED ME

• JFL
I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO LOG ON TOMORROW ANYWAYS. IF YOU SURVIVE THROUGH HERE AS BLUECEL BY TOMORROW THEN I CONGRATULATE AND RESPECT YOU AS MOST GAYCELS AND BLUECELS LEAVE FROM MY HORRIBLE ABUSE

Im gonna go to sleep rn.

If I log in tomorrow will I see "@brbbrah quoted you" in my notifications?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9072
Im gonna go to sleep rn.

If I log in tomorrow will I see "@brbbrah quoted you" in my notifications?
NO SHIT NIGGA, YOUR BEING EXPOSED LIKE ALL MY VICTIMS IN MY EVISCERATION THREADS LMFAO I'M MAKING IT RIGHT NOW BEST TIME

• JFL
NO SHIT NIGGA, YOUR BEING EXPOSED LIKE ALL MY VICTIMS IN MY EVISCERATION THREADS

Ok.

But keep in mind that unlike most users here, I came back after a year and a half and my body has grown everywhere.

But ok. See you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9072
Ok.

But keep in mind that unlike most users here, I came back after a year and a half and I my body has grown everywhere.

But ok. See you tomorrow
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMFAO NIGGA YOU CLAIMED TO MOG ME IMMA TAG WHOLE FORUM NO ONE RESPECTS chihuahua WHO DID NOTHING WRONG AND STILL LOSE. JFL OVER @Proex

• JFL