Redpill is reality not blackpill

K

k99

Bronze
The main reason blackpillers hate redpillers is "real sexual desire" that women have towards good looking guy but majority of redpillers are mtn+ roided who meet these requirements of sexual desire. Blackpill is just a thing for ltn and non nt loosers. 80/20 rule is cope you arent in the majority that have a normal life, you are ugly and autistic and you are a minority. But but muh dead bedrooms muh cucks no one outside of subhuman plebitors is actually a cuck or in a shit sexless marriage this is a western thing mostly and those guys are subhuman ltns or lower, they arent mtn+. Mtn+ and nt is enough i am sick of tired of chad or death and 80/20 rule and all other subhuman incel copes, you are at the bottom its only over for you, not majority of men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, denthegodking, datboijj and 7 others

Redpill is reality not blackpill​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
K

k99

Bronze​

JoinedApr 2, 2024Posts354Reputation256
The main reason blackpillers hate redpillers is "real sexual desire" that women have towards good looking guy but majority of redpillers are mtn+ roided who meet these requirements of sexual desire. Blackpill is just a thing for ltn and non nt loosers. 80/20 rule is cope you arent in the majority that have a normal life, you are ugly and autistic and you are a minority. But but muh dead bedrooms muh cucks no one outside of subhuman plebitors is actually a cuck or in a shit sexless marriage this is a western thing mostly and those guys are subhuman ltns or lower, they arent mtn+. Mtn+ and nt is enough i am sick of tired of chad or death and 80/20 rule and all other subhuman incel copes, you are at the bottom its only over for you, not majority of men.

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
K

k99

Bronze​

Behold an utter subhuman chink

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Aero, likenesss and 2 others
Damn I thought if I had the perfect ratios then I could go ER with no consequences… The NTpill is real :soy:

Damn I thought if I had the perfect ratios then I could go ER with no consequences… The NTpill is real :soy:
the fuck are u even talking about

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
the fuck are u even talking about
If your aspie ass couldn't figure it out on your own, I'm basically mocking you for believing those things. They are supposed to be satirical, and not be taken word for word. Everyone already knows what you said, since years.

If your aspie ass couldn't figure it out on your own, I'm basically mocking you for believing those things. They are supposed to be satirical, and not be taken word for word. Everyone already knows what you said, since years.
actually they dont, most incels think the majority of men are fucked which is not true at all

actually they dont, most incels think the majority of men are fucked which is not true at all
They overexaggerate to get the message through. Most don't think that seriously.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
they are you dumb fucking faggot

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
K

k99

Bronze​

One of the worst threads I’ve ever read JFL

cope more subhuman u are a minority
Cope because you cannot internalize the BP so you need red pill to cope JFL

Below average thread ur entirely wrong about the marriage part

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and likenesss
nope and redpill is against marriage anyways
Red pill being against marriage is not viable for 90% of guys

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Ofcourse retard, blackpill and the redpill are true at the same time, just like a small part of the bluepill is true

• JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo
Ofcourse retard, blackpill and the redpill are true at the same time, just like a small part of the bluepill is true
i am not disagreeing retard lol

most men are not incels yes this is right but being incel isn't about being ugly or being a "subhuman", i may be incel but i don't call myself self hating terms as i know much uglier guys actual subhumans who slay pussy while I rot

most men are not incels yes this is right but being incel isn't about being ugly or being a "subhuman", i may be incel but i don't call myself self hating terms as i know much uglier guys actual subhumans who slay pussy while I rot
u need to fix ur nt

The possibility cannot be fathomed that this is far less dogmatic than chad or not chad because to do so is to admit that it requires understanding women and social dynamics far more than the average incel does let alone be more NT. So instead it's easier to revert to and also propagate the dogma and attempt to demoralize as many other men in the process as possible. By reducing attraction and lust to a binary code, one feels he has become free of his headache because he may find comfort in the idea that it's nature's fault, not his own, but to do so is simply to cut off his own head. In the process of the endless rumination and self scrutiny, life and opportunities go by, people fuck, ugly, beautiful, and everywhere in between. It is at once the definitive example of crabs in a bucket and also a sad statement on modern man, or at least a segment of it. Even more afraid of failure, the average incel seethes at the possibility that perhaps it's not over, but to admit it's not over bears with it the responsibility of a complete rewiring of one's core essence and the most heartbreaking sentiment of all - genuine hope.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
u need to fix ur nt
true but that's not redpill that's just the truth
redpill is retarded self improvement gymbro hamza type PUA scams

true but that's not redpill that's just the truth
redpill is retarded self improvement gymbro hamza type PUA scams
gym is legit and nt is more of a redpill
blackpill is literally its over
even surgeries are redpill

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
redpill with blackpill accounted is the way to go, like do self improvement but make real looksmaxxing a central part of that and not just softmaxxing

redpill with blackpill accounted is the way to go, like do self improvement but make real looksmaxxing a central part of that and not just softmaxxing
u need a lot of money for hardmaxxing and its pointless for many guys who are just average u cant make halos only fix failios

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
u need a lot of money for hardmaxxing and its pointless for many guys who are just average u cant make halos only fix failios
U can literally fix any ratio except for eye ratios and shit

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
surgeries are long term obviously, not everyone is dedicated enough to sleep in their car to save money for surgery like some users are, still do blackpill backed softmaxxes and unconventional methods that u won't found outside this forum