Blackpill is ingrained in Society you will never escape it.

Carv

Carv

Inactive

Looks are everything. Humans evolved to pick the best mate it's the only reason betabux and providing was a thing was for beta males who are ugly and short is for them to be happy.

Only a certain select of men would pro-create in real hardcore blackpill nation. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bonecel01 and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2942392

Looks are everything. Humans evolved to pick the best mate it's the only reason betabux and providing was a thing was for beta males who are ugly and short is for them to be happy.

Only a certain select of men would pro-create in real hardcore blackpill nation. :blackpill:
Just the thing I needed to hear tonight :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Carv
Blame your parents. :feelswah:
They are good looking lol, with mogger aging genetics too. My dad looks ten years younger than he is, I just have acne, lack of chin projection and bones, only 5’10 and only rated at mtn or htn, therefore I am unable to have have an ltr. Over

• +1
Reactions: Carv
They are good looking lol, with mogger aging genetics too. My dad looks ten years younger than he is, I just have acne, lack of chin projection and bones, only 5’10 and only rated at mtn or htn, therefore I am unable to have have an ltr. Over
If u think u can't get a girlfriend being MTN or HTN u need therapy

• Hmm...
Reactions: mog_me
If u think u can't get a girlfriend being MTN or HTN u need therapy
I’m trying rn I’m invisible to girls that aren’t hoes. I don’t even want to breathe in the direction of girls that aren’t ltr worthy.

• JFL
I’m trying rn I’m invisible to girls that aren’t hoes. I don’t even want to breathe in the direction of girls that aren’t ltr worthy.
Understandable go places where LTR girls are make sure you are full package too.

• +1
maybe I need therapy, I tried talking to this girl in my math class but she just doesn’t seem very interested in talking to me

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Bonecel01
maybe I need therapy, I tried talking to this girl in my math class but she just doesn’t seem very interested in talking to me
Girls look disgusted at me, they ignore me and preffer to talk with other dudes. I really hate foids...

• So Sad
Girls look disgusted at me, they ignore me and preffer to talk with other dudes. I really hate foids...
For me they don’t seem disgusting, simply just not enthusiastic or interested. (At the least the ones that I deem ltr worthy not random girls at parties)

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
For me they don’t seem disgusting, simply just not enthusiastic or interested. (At the least the ones that I deem ltr worthy not random girls at parties)
Yes pretty foids treat most men as friends or they would ignore you if LTN, when they see the ideal man it's where her behavior changes. Average men only serves the woman to do favors for her, aka simping. Women get what they want always, once they see the Chad they simp. Not happening otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
even so, you must act as if none of this is true in order to maximize happiness in life. you must be able to simultaneously behold the cold logical truth of reality while acting according to your irrational biological imperative

• +1
even so, you must act as if none of this is true in order to maximize happiness in life. you must be able to simultaneously behold the cold logical truth of reality while acting according to your irrational biological imperative
Based :blackpill: