blackpill is just one big fucking lie

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

dttc.
everywhere i go i see fat ethnic manlets with stacies

i don’t believe blackpill anymore

i will have to create my own pill at this point because this is all getting out of hand really. wow

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Chadeep, EliteMewing and 2 others
yea bro 5/10 woman want 5/!0 men ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Blackpill only applies to african americans and albino monkeys

The world isn't black and white

bruh ur retarded dawg those guys are rich af. and these bithces cheat. even LTBs cheat.

blackpill is extremely real after my rhinoplasty i had girls cold approach me.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Chadeep, EliteMewing and 5 others
bruh ur retarded dawg those guys are rich af. and these bithces cheat. even LTBs cheat.

you couldn’t tell my post was satire

deathnic iq i swear LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, rand anon and moggathon
Yeah, but they'll claim that these guys are all rich/betabux.

I admire beauty in a visual and sexual (females) level, beauty open many doors, but just looks alone is not enough.

tales from mexico

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
you couldn’t tell my post was satire

deathnic iq i swear LMAO
how could i tell ur post was satire retarded ahh nigga u got autism or smtg cause thats not how u do sarcasm

there are indeed fat ethnic manlets with stacies girlfriends. and i see them IRl too

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
They just want the money not the person

Its even more real than Most people think. I got cold approached as a obese fat fuck as much as I do now with "muh hollow cheeks". Either Its in your genes to get Girls or Not. Softmaxx can only Bring you so far and is more for the individuals self esteem.

Moneypill = Get Stacy

Why are you guys trying to deny all Stacys are gold diggers when it's so obvious.

Blackpill doesn't work on Stacy, who cares if you look like Chad but you ain't got a car or house.

Ofc this doesn't mean the girl is attracted to the man, she's just using him. Where is the Stacy choosing the nice ugly guy with good personality and not fucking with other dudes at night?

Last edited:
Its even more real than Most people think. I got cold approached as a obese fat fuck as much as I do now with "muh hollow cheeks". Either Its in your genes to get Girls or Not. Softmaxx can only Bring you so far and is more for the individuals self esteem.
Most retarded shit i saw today

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gus17
Moneypill = Get Stacy

Why are you guys trying to deny all Stacys are gold diggers when it's so obvious.

Blackpill doesn't work on Stacy, who cares if you look like Chad but you ain't got a car or house.

Ofc this doesn't mean the girl is attracted to the man, she's just using him. Where is the Stacy choosing the nice ugly guy with good personality and not fucking with other dudes at night?

They are megamillionaires.