Blackpill is kinda true but kinda not

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Ye looks matter. For slaying it might matter alot. But for normal life with a loving gf, alot of different shit is equally important and thus low tier normies and even people that would be called truecel on this forum, can easily ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, stamaster21, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
Ppl here are full of shit. They think that every girl wants to rack up chad's cocks when they are a minority.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, wollet2, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Never take anything on this site literally. People here love to exaggerate and generalise everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Ppl here are full of shit. They think that every girl wants to rack up chad's cocks when they are a minority.
Yea I mean looks matter and there are a few poor souls that are probably unironically truecels cuz of their looks but its very very few. I go outside and talk with normies and see so called subhumans with normal gfs daily
Never take anything on this site literally. People here love to exaggerate and generalise everything
Sadly I did this for 4 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 8608, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Ye looks matter. For slaying it might matter alot. But for normal life with a loving gf, alot of different shit is equally important and thus low tier normies and even people that would be called truecel on this forum, can easily ascend.
It’s the little things people want from being PSL 6+. Looksmatch and up IOIs, mogging in public, normies mirin’, compliments, free passes, better treatment, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yuhbwoynadia and wollet2
They'll say what comes to their mind, whatever might get the most upvotes, whatever will help them fit in, not necessarily what's true. For people who take things at face value, they'll seriously believe the (possibly fake) anecdotes and sometimes ridiculous opinions everyone shares about the blackpill, relationships, life, etc. which only get dispelled when you actually go out and experience things.

Of course looks matter, but that really isn't some hidden truth. Literally 99% of "normies" openly talk about things that people on this site believe to be a well-kept secret.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
Just depends. Some truecel will find a gf, then he will cortisolmax being afraid of getting cucked since everyone looks better. Better looks and a bigger dick would give him more security so he finds sth else to worry about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and cardiologist
If your autistic a relationship is out of the question you have to slay for intimacy

• So Sad
It's not that easy.
I have a loving gf now and I'm not happy.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 8608
It’s the little things people want from being PSL 6+. Looksmatch and up IOIs, mogging in public, normies mirin’, compliments, free passes, better treatment, etc.
yea I get that and that's one key motivation why I will always maxx too but alot of people here unironically believe shit like below 6ft = over one facial flaw = over etc. People go way overboard with this
So you think i can get a loving gf:what:
yes
cuz you post on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 8608