I love this forum

rawmilk

rawmilk

Iron
I love this forum so much it makes me happy to see all the incels cry about how much their life is miserable and blah blah blah. When I found this forum I accepted the blackpill immideatly and it was around Summer Vacation but when I got to school I actually realized how good people treat me for my looks and how the teachers give me second chances for a lot of stuff. Usually when someone misbehaves they get a warning and if you get 3 you get suspended but they always forgive my warnings and its like Ive got none. Before I wouldve thought its because im such a cool and charismatic guy but its just because of my looks. Im very unlikeable and narcissistic but still people love me so much. I met this one bitch that wanted to have a serious relationship with me but I didnt give a fuck so I said sure and we were a couple but I cheated on that bitch so much JFL, she ended up finding out but still wanted to be with me jfl at this foid. I dont even play sports or wtv I just slay and rot in my bedroom on incel forums but finally I wanna post something. I eat like shit and sleep like 5 hours a day and dont even workout and still look awesome. The football players from my school have high status and popularity and Im just a weirdo that still slays more than them JFL. Anyways fucking love this forum and bpill compilations, I love how all of you try to improve but its all genetics boyo. You will forever hate your looks and even if you get a gf chad will always be on the hunt. Theres always chad and will always be. You will never be happy and your gf will be banging chad so much but even if she doesnt and you ascend somehow you will never be happy because you know you are treated like this for your looks and not for who you are. And when you have a loving family and you get a daughter its over for you, that bitch will worship chad and become a cum dumpster. JFL AT THIS SOCIETY:lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: framechad, BigJimsWornOutTires, Obamalama and 7 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, greywind, nword49 and 19 others
We need a TTS feature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, elemanzelvadre, fuse and 2 others
10% I love this forum
90% Blackpill

MUST READ:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
I can go into detail of my slay stories if you guys want. IM AN INCEL TOO!!1!

Attachments

• if-youre-too-attractive-youre-a-fakecel-v0-aiwsh607lbkc1.jpeg
    if-youre-too-attractive-youre-a-fakecel-v0-aiwsh607lbkc1.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I couldn’t give a fuck. Greycel+ essay = not reading.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, cannotbeasked, rawmilk and 1 other person
greycel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and Deleted member 52452
this entire post is incel projection

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, datboijj, rawmilk and 3 others
Dnr gray

• +1
dnr faggot

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and rawmilk
I love how incels cry at this post, this is why I lovr this forum

dnr but i love you also

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, rawmilk and TechnoBoss
DNRFBRHTGB (Did Not Read Fully But Read Half Then Got Bored)

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
I’m gonna rape your tight butthole faggot boy

• +1
I love this forum so much it makes me happy to see all the incels cry about how much their life is miserable and blah blah blah. When I found this forum I accepted the blackpill immideatly and it was around Summer Vacation but when I got to school I actually realized how good people treat me for my looks and how the teachers give me second chances for a lot of stuff. Usually when someone misbehaves they get a warning and if you get 3 you get suspended but they always forgive my warnings and its like Ive got none. Before I wouldve thought its because im such a cool and charismatic guy but its just because of my looks. Im very unlikeable and narcissistic but still people love me so much. I met this one bitch that wanted to have a serious relationship with me but I didnt give a fuck so I said sure and we were a couple but I cheated on that bitch so much JFL, she ended up finding out but still wanted to be with me jfl at this foid. I dont even play sports or wtv I just slay and rot in my bedroom on incel forums but finally I wanna post something. I eat like shit and sleep like 5 hours a day and dont even workout and still look awesome. The football players from my school have high status and popularity and Im just a weirdo that still slays more than them JFL. Anyways fucking love this forum and bpill compilations, I love how all of you try to improve but its all genetics boyo. You will forever hate your looks and even if you get a gf chad will always be on the hunt. Theres always chad and will always be. You will never be happy and your gf will be banging chad so much but even if she doesnt and you ascend somehow you will never be happy because you know you are treated like this for your looks and not for who you are. And when you have a loving family and you get a daughter its over for you, that bitch will worship chad and become a cum dumpster. JFL AT THIS SOCIETY:lul:.
Describe your face

Yes bro you’re a chad who’s innately self aware of it and also conveniently doesn’t have a picture of yourself

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yes bro you’re a chad who’s innately self aware of it and also conveniently doesn’t have a picture of yourself
Yes bhai I will show you my identity so you can ruin my life bhai

Yes bhai I will show you my identity so you can ruin my life bhai
Retard, don’t larp on here without having the proof to back it up then. No pics = tales Stfu.

Why tf did u write all that for this shithole

Didn't read but shit thread
KYS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rawmilk and Pollorex
i hate it but i dont have better things to do

Guys I lied im actually 4'11 Indian Incel with gyno like you guys. I think fapping for 14 times today made me a larper :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and cannotbeasked
read it all good thread

• +1
Juste-tier rep ratio

5'5 is 14 is incel this thread is a fucking larp nigger
Hes a larper making tales to cope with his subhumanity, tbh just ignore

• +1
Ok GrAY

• +1